Things you've never seen in FM (that happen IRL)

Players who die...never had that and sadley it does happen.

Players declaring they would love to join your team, even if you havent expressed an intrest.

Board take overs that go pear shaped.

On feild and off feild fights

Players who wont play on certain dates due to religion.

Youth academies all around the world.

Board take overs that go pear shaped.

This happens in the game. I had an Arsenal save where due to an impending board takeover I wasn't able to sign players in the January transfer window, only for the takeover to fail. It then happened again on the same save a few years later in a summer window although it was resolved before the window shut but I still missed out on a couple of players I was hoping to sign.

As for adding to the thread... players refusing to play out of position!

To be honest, all those are fair suggestions, but for me, I think there is a major flaw in the game that needs to be represented as it is in real life.

I can't believe how, when a team that is fighting against relegation achieves its goal, nobody says anything. I think that fans/board/everyfreakingbody! should be really proud of the team avoiding relegation, and there should be a congrats message at least. Come on.

i have seen some in the previous games as suggested by other pals... also i have seen penalties over the bar likewise...

most of the suggestions/requests are well placed such as trophy ceremony, people dying etc. some of them coming from ea's manager game but, whatever, you must keep up with your rival where they are better than you.

I've never seen a club go bust, but if they did, would be quite interesting if a new club formed to take its place. Like MK Dons to replace Wimbledon, or Annan Athletic to replace Gretna. I know that AFC Wimbledon was formed, and Annan Atheltic were already a formed club, but would be a interesting feature.

I've never seen a club go bust, but if they did, would be quite interesting if a new club formed to take its place. Like MK Dons to replace Wimbledon, or Annan Athletic to replace Gretna. I know that AFC Wimbledon was formed, and Annan Atheltic were already a formed club, but would be a interesting feature.

If the club reformed at the bottom of the pyramid (or in the highest non-playable division) that would presumably get around the alleged legal problems that were mentioned earlier in the thread. That is assuming that legal problems really are the reason clubs don't go bust on FM.

Archived