[FM2015 Skin] Match In-Between Highlights Skin

michaeltmurrayuk

If you are playing a full mode save game you need to download the normal version not the FMC version, the FMC version is only if you are using the FMC mode.

The way the match screens work were changed several years back (FM12 I think?) when the TV and Classic match view modes were merged, I'd guess this was done because for a couple of versions there were problems with the game not always switching screens between highlights.

To enable the full stats follow the instructions in post #03 above, though the full stats screen takes up a load of space so depending on your resolution you might want the wide version for the skin you are using.

Thanks, I realised my mistake and downloaded the wide version yesterday. And has it really been different since FM12? I guess it has been longer than I thought since I last played it as I certainly don't remember this before (how time flies eh). I always liked to see exactly how many passes/shots/tackles were being done successfully and based my subs on that.

Anyway, I just looked into editing the document but, as it is not the left sided parts of the view I wanted to edit I came unstuck (again!) and figured it was the section outlined below (somewhere below this line of code anway) that I needed to tinker with but didn't know how exactly to edit it:

<!-- L5 Home/Away Ratings Screen - Showing full stats from fullscreen stats-> H/A Stats screen. Shows embedded advised against use [15.1.3] -->

<!-- <widget class="home_match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match team stats full"/>

<widget class="away_match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match team stats full"/> -->

Any help again would be appreciated, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
It's controlled by the various match incidents.xml files which one depends on which view you have enabled - you'll need to look in which ever match info file you have selected and follow that to find the linked match incidents file.

got it.

8ygg05.jpg

Hello Mike. First of all, let me say your ibh mod is awesome. Cant anymore play without.

So, i wanted to divide the middle panel in two and i followed your explaination on #17. That's the result:

15n81l2.png

Now it's really close to what i search but there is still two little issues i can't reslove.

1. As you can see the "bottom middle" panel cut the last name of the opponent formation. I copied your right panels and i followed your instructions. Furthermore i checked the height of the two panels and, apparently, they are identicals (-1,-1).

About the stats panel i used your 'match team stats ibh pitch top' adding some columns i needed by myself but leaving the proportions untouched. I worked on the file itself to add this columns ('match team stats ibh pitch top') and not on the 'match in between higlights', so basically on your main file i just unblocked the 'match team stats ibh pitch top' view removing the comment tags (as explained above), nothing more.

That solution could give me exactly the stats for the starting 11 + 3 subs for both formations, and i really can't get why the bottom one is cut.

2. Is there a way to modify the 'distance run' stat to have the reduced layout instead of the long one? i mean "12.3 km" instead of "12.3 kilometers" (like in the picture under).

I found out that this code line

<boolean id="abbreviated_distance" value="true" />

seems to control that specific valor, but, that said, i really don't know where i have to insert it.

16gwk9d.png

Thank you for your patience :)

Hello Mike. First of all, let me say your ibh mod is awesome. Cant anymore play without.

So, i wanted to divide the middle panel in two and i followed your explaination on #17. That's the result:

15n81l2.png

Now it's really close to what i search but there is still two little issues i can't reslove.

1. As you can see the "bottom middle" panel cut the last name of the opponent formation. I copied your right panels and i followed your instructions. Furthermore i checked the height of the two panels and, apparently, they are identicals (-1,-1).

About the stats panel i used your 'match team stats ibh pitch top' adding some columns i needed by myself but leaving the proportions untouched. I worked on the file itself to add this columns ('match team stats ibh pitch top') and not on the 'match in between higlights', so basically on your main file i just unblocked the 'match team stats ibh pitch top' view removing the comment tags (as explained above), nothing more.

That solution could give me exactly the stats for the starting 11 + 3 subs for both formations, and i really can't get why the bottom one is cut.

2. Is there a way to modify the 'distance run' stat to have the reduced layout instead of the long one? i mean "12.3 km" instead of "12.3 kilometers" (like in the picture under).

I found out that this code line

<boolean id="abbreviated_distance" value="true" />

seems to control that specific valor, but, that said, i really don't know where i have to insert it.

Thank you for your patience :)

1. Is likely caused by the gap between the panels if you reduce this to zero it should hopefully free up some more room.

2. Try adding that code to the match team stats table ibh.xml file - in that file will be the code for the distance run column adding that code to where that code appears might work, though the match stats tend to be nearly impossible to actually modify.

• 4 weeks later...

1) I seem to remember last year, there was an extended version of the players stats/ratings popup widget with extra columns (key passes, distance ran) etc, anyone know where it is/was or which xml i 'need to effect to re-make it.

2) for some reason my match stats popup widget is no longer adjustable in size.. where do i fix that?

1. You can enable the full stats view under section 5, however it takes up more room this year so it might not display correctly, alternatively you can modify the match team stats ibh.xml file (or the other one if you want the subs moving) to change the other columns you want visible from false to true to get more stats shown.

2. Depends what you have changed it shouldn't be affected by any files in this mod, the match widgets are controlled by the match full window.xml file, the default match stats code looks like this:

<!-- Match stats widget-->

<container class="match_floating_panel_base" width="420" height="360" id="mtst" reduce_alpha="mstl" file="match floating panel base resizeable">

<translation id="title" translation_id="247439" type="use" value="Match Stats" />

<attachment kind="sizeable_attachment" maximum_height="700" maximum_width="500" minimum_height="200" minimum_width="200" />

<record id="widget_info">

<symbol id="class" value="match_stats_panel" />

<string id="file" value="match stats floating" />

</record>

</container>

Check the file to see if you have changed any of the height/width values or if you have linked it to a different file on the first line as they are other linked files that aren't resizeable ones.

2j3jipd.jpg

got it! cheers mike.. - daft question, in the nation select button in the sidebar, can i remove the team name and increase the flag size? due to my sidebar being 100px wide it too big for just icons and too small to incorporate the team/nation name

Not sure I haven't managed both a club and national side at the same time so not had chance to play around with the dual sidebar, but it looks like its controlled by this bit in the sidebar menu table xml file:

<!--club/nation selector-->

<container class="tabbed_container" id="tabc" changed_event="Tesc" contents_kind="container" group_kind="container" hide_selector_if_one_or_fewer_items="true">

<record id="top_properties">

<flags id="appearance" value="tabs/custom/sidebar"/>

<flags id="auto_size" value="vertical" />

<flags id="alignment" value="top" />

<boolean id="use_alt_end_tab_appearances" value="false"/>

<boolean id="hide_icons" value="true" />

<boolean id="hide_text_if_truncated" value="true"/>

</record>

From that code it should be hiding the names if they are cut off anyway, you can try messing around with those lines to see if they change anything, otherwise you may be able to hide the cut off text by messing around with the insets in the xml files for the graphics of that part that should be controlled by the files in the tabs/custom/sidebar folder

Patch 15.3 for Football Manager 2015 has now been released, and with it are a couple of updates to my various Match In-Between Highlights Skins, it's only a minor update with the main change being a fix to stop the goals column disappearing from the player ratings screen, with the other change being a minor update to the client object browser file to include changes made in patch 15.3.

Download Links are in the opening post.

For anyone who has included the mod in their own skin the following files have been updated:

match team stats table ibh.xml

client object browser.xml - only for full mode versions.

• 8 months later...
It's on my list.

You should in the meantime be able to take the files (not the full skins) from fm15 and apply them to fm16, though from a quick test it might need some slight positon changes, and you'll lose any new screens from fm16.

Cool. Look forward to using the ones for FM16

• 3 months later...
It seems to occur when the home team value is zero in the bar chart:

iqXtUVN.png

Is there a way to fix this missing match stats bars when the home team value is 0? Still playing FM15 and have the same problem, but noticed on some net screens that others don't have this problem

Match_stats_with_Stuttgart4.jpg

Is there a way to fix this missing match stats bars when the home team value is 0? Still playing FM15 and have the same problem, but noticed on some net screens that others don't have this problem

Match_stats_with_Stuttgart4.jpg

I dont thin that bug was patched out in the final fixes.

Archived