Cahill v James

jmr

Best goal?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Best goal?

Voted Rodriguez, but damn... they are so close to call. Cahill takes it first time, which makes it a great deal more difficult, but Rodriguez has to turn as he shoots, and has an impeccable technique. Both are wonderful goals.

I'd still rate RVP's as the best so far, though.

let me guess who you support

Not much to do with that actually. It was a bloody great goal, something you don't see very often - not exactly a "textbook" goal. Have heard from a fair few "experts" that it's their favourite too, for basically the same reason.

Many great goals so far though, so there isn't exactly much between them.

Although it's not in the same class as the Cahill/Hamez goals I'm a big fan of Sneijder's finish yesterday. So often see those sort of chances blasted over/wide or generally mishit, so to do that when your team are staring down the barrel was impressive. More so as he'd done **** all else up till then

Two great goals. James for me though.ball in mid air, quick look at the post/gk, chest with back to goal, swivel, strike sweetly, no chance keeper. Its essentially 1a and 1b but i just have to give it to James. Definite goal of the tournament.

Archived