Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hey mate, that link has broken, can you upload this database again?
  3. Thanks for the feedback. If you have a save game where this issue can reproduced from would you please be able to upload the save game to our cloud service. Details on how to upload a save game can be found via the link below. Cheers, Ben
  4. Hi @Jakobhg, was this in the first season? Could you confirm the players that approached you? Also, could you perhaps send us a save just before the player that left for another Danish team becomes unhappy? Thanks.
  5. I'm having lag issues since upgrading to 20.1. On 20.0.4 the lag seemed to be gone (but the fan noise was intense), now the lag is back but the fan noise is fine. Files attached. GPU-Z Sensor Log.txt
  6. Hey man, I really appreciate your post. Like you say though, I want to see more of Liverpool vs. for example a Newcastle calibre team. But even in your examples there are some numbers that are concerning. Look at Barcelona-Fiorentina. 22 shots vs. 1 shot. You almost never see something like this irl. And you just can't say 'it is just one game', because it is more the norm in ME in such matchups than the exception. I guess I will continue my FM 17 save now
  7. That's going to be a legacy of his Stoke days. In his final 18-24 months with the club (prior to his loan to France) his crossing was generally atrocious. It just nosedived off a cliff edge. When it comes to Jack Butland, Determination is an attribute that shows a players fight/resolve when things are going poorly. He hasn't particularly displayed such great qualities on that front, his attributes are lower than his premier league days but believe it or not rather than just arbitrarily cleaving his CA to reflect it the same can be achieved with mental attributes. The whole point is you're supposed to look at Butland and think he's a good player, but there should be something that just feels a little off. Because he is a good a keeper, and yet every time he plays there just seems to be something a bit off with him. Players don't have to fit in these nice bands of expectations though. A Premier League footballer isn't automatically a determination of X+ because they're a premier league player. It would be rather a bland game if all players of a certain level just had to fit in with this vague expectation of attribute bands for a La Liga Forward or a Premier League Defender etc.
  8. Thanks for the feedback. We have an issue in regards to backroom teams not always being filled out when the responsibility for hiring/firing staff is not with the user. Cheers, Ben
  9. This is a known issue however, I can't get it to reproduce on our latest code. Thanks.
  10. December 2021 Fixtures League Table Manager's Thoughts Well we beat Dinamo and that has certainly made things interesting at the top as there are now two points between the top three,we did have bit of luck as Dinamo missed a penalty when the score was at 1-0 but they missed and we then went 2-0 up.No problems in the cup as we beat Krk 4-1,however we did receive a wake up call as they opened the scoring.We beat Club Brugge 1-0 in a back to the walls performance as we topped the group.The Euro Cup II is pretty interesting as I won't have to play till the 2nd Knockout round as the 2nd place teams along side the 3rd place finishers of the Euro Cup group stage.Some decent sized teams have joined the competition in Ajax,Rangers,Dynamo Kyiv,AA Gent and Fenerbahce. Three friendlies and one league game in January,the three league games are there for fitness purposes while we play Sibenik in the league,I do want a bit of payback on them after the 2-2 draw in October but we do need to win to keep the pressure on at the top.The transfer window opens in January and I have arranged three transfers,1 DRL,1 MC and a AMRL,ST will be joining the club,Dominik Radic will be joining Olimpija for £350k (rising to £500k with clauses) and Jakov Puljic will be joining LA Galaxy for £6.25 million (rising to £8.75 million with clauses).
  11. Hi @mulroney do you have a slightly earlier save? Just before the player becomes unhappy. Thanks.
  12. op's question has been answered so I'm closing this thread.
  13. op's question has been answered so I'm closing this thread.
  14. The sidebar is only coloured when you're on screens belonging to those sections This is intentional behaviour.
  15. Don't have many on full detail but i'll do a few that i can find: Liverpool v Man City: Shots 10 v 16. Long shots 3 v 4 Liverpool v Barcelona: Shots 11 v 5. Long shots 4 v 3 Barcelona v Liverpool: Shots 15 v 8. Long shots 6 v 1 Liverpool v Atletico: Shots 19 v 2. Long shots 3 v 0 Atletico v Liverpool: Shots 6 v 10. Long shots 1 v 4 Liverppol v Juventus: Shots 22 v 7. Long shots 8 v 3 Juventus v Liverpool: Shots 17 v 5. Long shots 4 v 2 Barcelona v Fiorentina: Shots 22 v 1. Long shots 5 v 0 Fiorentina v Barcelona: Shots 7 v 10. Long shots 4 v 4 Barcelona v Dortmund: Shots 25 v 5. Long shots 9 v 0 Dortmund v Barcelona: Shots 11 v 23. Long shots 3 v 6 Real Madrid v Man C: Shots 14 v 9. Long shots 9 v 2 Man C v Real Madrid: Shots 15 v 14. Long shots 5 v 7 Real Madrid v PSG: Shots 30 v 18. Long shots 12 v 3 (Mad game, apparently. 5-5) PSG v Real Madrid: Shots 19 v 19. Long shots 7 v 1 As i mentioned; i don't have many competitions on full detail. These are some that i could find, but they're taken from Champions League 22/23-season, latter stages. I do realise that they are "equally" dominant teams facing eachother. Might not be exactly what you were thinking of, but it's something.
  16. https://community.sigames.com/topic/497278-fm20-british-and-irish-steel-challenge/
  17. Just got to October international break in my save. Sitting 5th after 8 games with 1 loss, 2 draws and 5 wins. Arsenal and Liverpool are both join top with 8 wins out of 8 so we are already 7 points behind the leaders. I'm struggling to get Kane to score at a rate that I feel happy with, he has 4 goals in 7apps in the PL which isn't bad but I just feel with those attributes that he should be getting more (he's currently 10th in the top goalscores for the league). In the Champions League I got a bit of a nightmare group consisting of PSG, Inter and Ludogrets. So far i've beaten PSG at home but lost to Inter away. Carabao Cup saw us beat Sunderland at home with a youthful side and we face Leyton Orient in the 4th round at home. Signings so far: James Maddison - £35m - bargain Eriksen replacement Thilo Kehrer - Season Long Loan as cover after selling Toby Nathan Ferguson - £8m (now loaned out to Bristol City) Also signed a number of 17 and 18yo's to boost my U18's and 23's Players Sold: Christian Eriksen - £75m to PSG Toby Alderweireld - £40m to Man Utd Victor Wanyama -£14.25m to Wolves I will probably make Lo Celso's loan a permanent move and I am heavily scouting British talents as I look to rebuild the team over the next 2 to 4 windows. I am looking at the following options: Goalkeeper - Would love to bring in a home grown keeper but there's only really Pickford who would be good enough and I'm not overly keen on him. May look to bring in Donnaruma or someone of that ilk to replace Lloris. LB - Sell Danny Rose and buy Chilwell or Jamal Lewis to replace. Will keep Davies and Sessegnon as backups CB - Ben Godfrey is my initial target here and will look to phase out Jan Vertonghen after this season (I gave him an extension until June 2021). I like Sanchez and Foyth and may just use Dier and Tanganga as 4th choice CB RB - Max Aarons, Jayden Bogle and Atal are my shortlisted options here. Will look to sell Aurier and Walker-Peters may stay depending on budget. Midfield - Looking at making Lo Celso's move a permanent and will probably look to cash in on Sissoko. I've been looking at either Lewis Cook or Sean Longstaff to replace Moussa. I'd love to bring in Declan Rice but don't feel I can have Dier, Skipp and Rice at the same time! Attack - Not sure what I will do here, I'd love to bring in Sancho but this would push Son out. Lucas has done really well for me and I will probably sell Lamela in the summer. Trying to give chances to Troy so he can develop aswell. Have scouted Haland also for consideration.
  18. I'll have a proper look when the full game is released on Tuesday. As Wales has a new division I'm leaning towards starting there
  19. Can you confirm the name of the save? I can't find it on our cloud. Perhaps you could re-upload and confirm the name? Thanks.
  20. I created a system called Maves 442 and in FM19 I did a series with Hoffenheim, where I adapted it slightly, The system still works for FM20, I just haven't done a video for that yet. It's pretty much what you might be looking for.
  21. op's question has been answered so I'm closing this thread.
  22. Hi @lookass This is a known issue where hidden attributes are too low at game start. There are too many 1s being set, but it is not all players, and changes made to progression for FM20 will mean these attributes will increase more with time.
  23. op's question has been answered
  24. Hi @CookieFM, do you happen to have a save just before the deal is completed? Also, surplus to requirements does seem odd so could you perhaps raise that separately in the transfers forum?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?