FM15 FIFA Nations League by FM-Players.net

Is there a way you could replace clubs with nations in all of the English leagues?

Could you write a guide on how you made your mod, TC? Would not have to be too detailed. Just each step.

I've tried this in the past with the English leagues. I eventually, somehow managed to egt the Premier League filled with 20 countries but the divisions below didn't want. I would love to have the lowest division filled with San Marino, American Samoa playing something around 40 games a season etc But I'm not sure how. And I'm not sure if travel issues would prevent it either.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, i really wanted to use this but its not compatible with the USA custom league on here for some reason...

I deleted some north american national comps but i dont know what changes you made. If you have changes on same comps that can cause crash...

How can I modify(for my personal test)your fantastic DB? I try to open it in my editor,but in editor data there isn't your db!!! Maybe because it's .dbc file and not .fmf file? Thanks!

start editor, load database and import my file. thats it

Perfect,so i must choose "import" and not "load"!!! Ok thanks!!!

But:1) If I would that every team play with another team 4 times and not only 2 times in the proper league,what I must change in the editor?

2) If I would change number of teams in a gold league (for example)from 12 to 24 team,what I must change in the editor?

Thanks for all your help!!!!!

No fixtures for next season-i dont know why and i dont have time for this SH.T anymore. No furher updates by me until this game start to be playable. I cant be BETA tester every year for 5 months :thdn:

I deleted download link from first post. Sorry for trouble

I'm awful with the editor, would really like to see this come to fruition though, would really love it if this is finished eventually. I appreciate all your hard work friend, good luck with this.

Thank you. This file is ok for FM14 so i just wait for FM15 fix. Will see in next update...

• 3 weeks later...

Appreciate your efforts mate!

Just ran it through with Tahiti and it didn't work too. (Having run it through with El Salvador, Solomon Islands and San Marino previously)

I'm running edt files to enable those leagues but those aren't causing the problem evidently.

How strange. I have the official game update and the latest version of your file yeah. Each game I tried it with had various leagues loaded, with the earliest start date possible (as I noticed the nations leagues said that it was starting on Feb 8th 2014.) The last one I tried was starting in Fiji in Dec 2013.

Still not working though unfortunately.

i tried with finland december 2013. you use some other files with this? maybe this is problem

i also set database size to "custom" and choose all players in national teams from all 6 continents

tried with december 2014 and also i have season 2

Just tried it with no SI gibraltar file and only one extra league file (from here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/407295-FM15-Leagues-World-Pack-South-America-Europe-North-America-Asia-Africa-Oceania) , then again with no other extra league files (except all Susie real name fix files) and no gibraltar and BOTH times the league did not work.

It keeps saying it will be schedules on the 8th Feb 2014 but starting games in England, for instance, is already starting after that date.

Also, from what I can see, the Gold League just doesn't exist anymore. Have you replaced it with the FIFA World Cup being the top competition? Or is it just missing for some reason.

Archived