• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortuna_Sittard.png

Fortuna Sittard

Jupiler League 2023/4

End of Season

Jupiler League

A fantastic season, only marred by the last minute goal in the last game of the season which made promotion that much more difficult. Ho hum, we got there in the end.

Finances

Much better since promotion – significant investment in sponsorship, season tickets and TV money will hopefully see the club stay in the black. Currently £2.5m in the black.

Squad

Good enough to get promoted, probably not good enough to stay up. However, we lack the funds for significant investment, and I’d appreciate the time to get the youth in.

Fans Player of the Season:

StephanGerritsen_zps6ab9ee3e.png

Stephan Gerritsen. A one man goal machine, 11 goals, 11 assists in the AMR position. Almost hauled me up single-handedly. His only negative was his discipline, with suspension costing him a few games.

My Player of the Season:

Also Stephan Gerritsen. He really was fantastic.

My Young Player of the Season:

JorreVerhaegen_zpscc89d6a5.png

Jorre Verhaegen, Belgian DR. Cursed with terrible full backs since my Vitebsk days, Jorre was a revelation at right back. While he was average at best going forward, he was ever present at the back, playing damn-near every game.

Seasons Honours:

Jupiler League : Champions: Go Ahead Eagles

Promoted: Fortuna Sittard, De Graafschap

Relegated: Kozakken Boys

Eredivisie Champions: Vitesse

Champion’s League: Ajax

Relegated: MVV, Volendam, VVV

Dutch Cup: PSV 2-1 FC Utrecht

Dutch Super Cup: PSV 3-1 FC Twente

Other News

TakeoverCollapse_zps028787de.png

European League Winners:

Belarus: Dinamo Minsk (x2)

Belgium: Genk (x3)

Bulgaria: Botev (Plovdiv)

Croatia: Hajduk (x3)

England: Man Utd.

France: PSG (x3)

Germany: Leverkusen

Greece: Olympiakos

Hungary: Ujpest

Italy: AC Milan

Netherlands: Vitesse

Poland: Legia (x4)

Portugal: Porto (x2)

Romania: Steau Bucharest

Russia: CSKA (x2)

Scotland: Rangers

Serbia: Red Star

Slovakia: Zilina (x3)

Spain: Real Madrid (x2)

Sweden: IFK Gotenberg (x6)

Switzerland: Young Boys (x3)

Turkey: Besiktas (x4)

Ukraine: Shakhtar

Champions League: Ajax 2-1 Monaco

Hosts: Estadio da Luz, Lisbon, Portugal

Europa League: Inter 0-3 Chelsea

Hosts: Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland

European Super Cup: Fiorentina 0-4 Barcelona

Hosts: Olimpico, Turin, Italy

Fortuna_Sittard.png

Fortuna Sittard

Eredivisie 2025-6

Pre Season

Expectations

Eredivisie: Avoid Relegation

Dutch Cup: Third Round

Bookmakers: 2000-1

Media: 18th

Transfers

Transfers_zpsadabd386.png

The usual bunch of out of contract players out, including playoff hero Alfred Hofman, and I rejected a £1.5m offer for Thomas Vaessen from PSV. In we have on-loan DC from last season, Hans de Wit. Wolfgang Harms is a first-choice AML, Patrick Lamers and Hugo Brento will be fighting over the MC slot, as we play slightly more defensive this season, and Jordi de Boer is a first-choice DL. Finally, young Kwabena Frimpong comes in – a 14 y/o 1.5/5* Ghanaian GK signed from Rodez in France.

Squad

StartSquad_zps3ee5d374.png

Friendly Results

Friendlies_zps260418a4.png

Good pre-season. Esteban Fontaine was on trial, but I couldn’t afford his contract.

Players Signed

Hans de Wit

Patrick Lamers

Hugo Bento

Jordi de Boer

Kwabena Frimpong

Wolfgang Harms

Other News

TrainingFacilities_zps303d30de.png

NewContract_zps8e27e91c.png

Two excellent pieces of news: the training facilities will help massively, and an increased contract is what I deserved. Even if it was a only £200 p/w increase.

Fortuna_Sittard.png

Fortuna Sittard

Dutch Eredivisie 2024-5

August

OctoberResults_zps641c7610.png

Two goals scored, twelve conceded. You certainly couldn’t say we were playing well, but the issue is squad depth. When you are playing against players worth three times your entire team, then there’s your problem… And hey, at least we’ve got a point!

SeptemberTable_zps1c1b3bf2.png

Fortuna_Sittard.png

Fortuna Sittard

Dutch Eredivisie 2024-5

September

OctoberResults_zps641c7610.png

A poor loss to RKC, but a good draw with Vitesse I think. 2 points on the board, and not last \o/. Still no goalscoring strikers, with Arjan Baan out for 4-5 months.

OctoberTable_zps1b6595b5.png

Dutch Cup

DutchCup2ndRd_zps9e374542.png

A good win with a weakened team, but Baan’s injury a real negative

Fortuna_Sittard.png

Fortuna Sittard

Dutch Eredivisie 2024-5

October

ActualOctoberResults_zps4a91404b.png

A great opening game, with debutant Jonathan Solis scoring 1 and making 1 as we draw with AZ. We followed that with a fantastic win against Sparta Rotterdam, Thomas Vaessen scoring in the last minute. We ended the month with a loss, yes, but a solid one, away at FC Twente. Perhaps we’re back on track?

ActualOctoberTable_zps2bd7f3c5.png

Dutch Cup

DutchCup3rdRd_zps2622072f.png

Another win in the cup, another injury to a striker: Jonathan Solis fracturing his arm, and out for a month or so.

Transfer News

Two free signings from South America – taking advantage of increased scouting opportunities to sign Jonathan Solis up front and Jose Prieto in midfield.

Other News

Takeoverattempt_zpsf5591a2a.png

Fortuna_Sittard.png

Fortuna Sittard

Dutch Eredivisie 2024-5

October

NovemberResults_zps94a9bedb.png

November, at first glance, looked like a month with three winnable matches, and one in which we had no chance. Typically, we lost to the teams around us – Go Ahead, Roda and De Graafschap – and beat Ajax with a dodgy penalty. Strange. But still not last. Or sacked.

NovemberTable_zpsb7501135.png

AS_Beauvais_Oise_logo.png

AS Beauvais Oise

Formed in 1945 from the merger of Véloce Club Beauvaisien and Union Sportive de Voisinlieu, AS Beauvais-Oise became professional in 1986. L’ASBO, as they are affectionately known, play at the 10,178 all-seater Stade Pierre Brisson in Beauvais, a town of 55,000 in Picardy, northern France.

The club has minor rivalries with Amiens SC, Olympique Saint Quentin, LOSC, Racing Lens and PSG, and feature below-average training facilities, poor youth facilities and fairly basic youth recruitment. Once again, improving my youth setup will be a priority, and, as the club is semi-pro, turning pro is another priority.

Joining ASBO is a bit of a step down from Fortuna Sittard, to be frank. The club currently sit in 10th in the French National from 26 games. Promoted from the CFA last season, Beauvais will be looking to get back up to Ligue 2, where they were for two seasons from 2016.

In joining, the club want a respectable position, while the media think 18th is realistic. The club currently sits 11th with two games to play until the winter break, and this is where I want them to stay. The board want a respectable finish.

StartTable_zpsd9aedaa2.png

Squad

Squad_zpsae7fe281.png

The squad is decent enough, I guess – some good youth, but that’s about it.

Beauvais Oise

French National 2025-6

March

MarchFixtures_zpsa03f0be4.png

An impressive start to my stint at Beauvais, hammering Wasquehal 4-1 away. Goals from AML Lemaire and AMC Marzouki as well as 2 from striker Roussel led me to victory. A 2-0 win at hometo Cannes followed. Unhelpfully, my on-loan goalkeeper, Tanguy Steppe proceed to strain his back and be out for 6 weeks – his backup, Bastien Boitel, was already out with a torn hamstring. For some reason, despite the 99-man limit, none of my u-19 GKs had been registered by the previous manager, leaving me, bizarrely, allowed to play a (necessarily unregistered) grey goalkeeper for six weeks. A loss at 3rd place Orleans finished off the month.

MarchTable_zps7d8e809f.png]

Youth Candidates

The first thing to happen when joining was this:

YouthCandidates_zps4e7c4c9a.png

Which, I think you’ll find, is quite good. Obviously, I signed the lot, but below are the 5* potentials or gold star current ability players. Bastien Nicolas in particular looks a proper talent.

Fortunat Makiadi

Bastien Nicolas

Arthur Blondel

Amadou Coulibaly

Mehdi Boukhari

Beauvais Oise

French National 2025-6

April

AprilResults_zps9123d0ec.png

Only two games in April, and both with my grey goalkeeper – it showed, as I conceded 5. A 4-2 win was good, the 3-0 loss … less good. We’re playing well considering the team aren’t gelled with the tactic at all, though.

AprilTable_zpsc8c924ca.png

AS Beauvais-Oise

French National 2025/6

End of Season

French National

Not bad, considering I only had 8 games. 5 wins of 8. Maintain that next season and I’ll get promoted.

Finances

Positive, but rapidly declining. I’ll need to sell to buy.

Squad

All those over 30’s contracts end at the end of the season, and will be replaced. Some investment in experience needed, as the youth coming through is fantastic.

ChristianEputa_zpsb4462132.png

Young AMR Christian Eputa bustled well in the last 8 games, and clearly did enough to impress the fans too.

My Player of the Season:

PaulRoussel_zpscbe7ba92.png

Paul Roussel scored 5 goals in the 8 games I was in charge.

I suppose it should go to Eputa, but no-one really blew me away.

Seasons Honours:

French National : Champions: Frejus Saint-Raphael

Promoted: Clermont Foot, Orleans

Relegated: Viry Foot, Rodez Aveyron, Wasquehal, Yzeure

Ligue 1 Champions: AS Monaco

Champion’s League: PSG, Marseille

Relegated: Calais, Stade Malherbe Caen, Vannes OC

French Cup: PSG 3-0 Havre AC

Coupe de la Ligue: AS Monaco 0-1 OM

French Champion’s Trophy PSG 1-0 LOSC[/b]

European League Winners:

Belarus: Dinamo Minsk (x3)

Belgium: Genk (x4)

Bulgaria: Ludogorets

Croatia: Hajduk (x4)

England: Man Utd. (x2)

France: Monaco

Germany: Leverkusen (x2)

Greece: Astoria Tripolis

Hungary: Ujpest (x2)

Italy: Inter

Netherlands: PSV

Poland: Legia (x4)

Portugal: Benfica

Romania: Steau Bucharest (x2)

Russia: CSKA (x3)

Scotland: Hearts

Serbia: Partizan

Slovakia: Trnava

Spain: Barcelona

Sweden: IFK Gotenberg (x7)

Switzerland: Basel

Turkey: Kayserispor

Ukraine: Shakhtar (x2)

Champions League: AC Milan 0-0p Man Utd.

Hosts: Olimpiastadion, Berlin, Germany

Europa League: Atletico 1p-1 Genk

Hosts: De Kuip, Rotterdam, Netherlands

European Super Cup: Ajax 0-3 Chelsea

Hosts: Jose Rico Perez, Alicante, Spain

World Cup 2022- Hosts Mexico, Holders Italy

Out in group stages: Paraguay, China, Egypt, Canada, Nigeria, Japan, Peru, Greece, Denmark, USA, Iran, Tunisia, Ukraine, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Uruguay

Second Round:

Holland 4e-2 Germany

Argentina 2-1 Austria

Serbia 2-0 Australia

Turkey 2-3e England

Mali 0-1 Portugal

Brazil 1p-1 France

Croatia 1-2 Italy

New Zealand 1-3 Spain

Quarter Final:

Holland 1-2e England

Argentina 1p-1 Serbia

Portugal 2-0 Spain

Brazil 2-3 Italy

Semi Final:

England 2-1 Italy

Argentina 3e-1 Portugal

Third Place:

Portugal 1-0 Italy

Final:

England 0-2 Argentina

Previous Club Watch

Riberao: Portuguese Second League, 2nd, Promoted

Antwerp: Belgian Third Division A, 2nd, Lost in Playoffs.

Tamworth: Skrill North, 3rd, Promoted through Playoffs.

Ovarense: Portuguese National Championship B, 4th in main phase, 1st in Relegation stage.

Stalybridge Celtic: Skrill Premier, 23rd, Relegated

Vitebsk: Belarussian Highest League, 10th.

Fortuna Sittard: Dutch Eredivise, 18th, Relegated.

AS Beauvais-Oise

French National 2026/7

Pre Season

Expectations

French National: Top Half

French Cup: Ninth Round

Bookmakers: 14-1

Media: 7th

Transfers

Transfers_zps708f1e8b.png

Players over 30 out, and Paolo Silva poached by Evian. The stupid French system mean any player under 16 can just be nicked, even if they’ve already agreed a pre-contract. I sold young Ismael, though, due to an over-abundance of young goalkeepers. In came new players in most positions, particularly centre back.

Squad

Squad_zps207240d4.png

Friendly Results

Friendlies_zpsa8a42706.png

Not great. The win against Quevily aside, we were fairly awful.

New Players

Alain Mathieu

Jean-Pierre Kamdem

Mathieu Dreyer

Francois Aernoudt

Suat Yilmaz

Pierre Ciani

Kevin Lucas

Somen Boumsong

Jacopo Gallimberti

Daniele Varchetta

Beauvais Oise

French National 2025-6

August

AugustFixtures_zpscd7e85fc.png

A poor start to the month with losses at Grenoble – dropping 3-0 down and going down ten men as Aeroundt was sent off on his debut – and at home to Le Poire-sur-Vie. Thankfully, we turned that around. A dull game at Paris FC was only livened up by a Damon Agape header from a corner. Against Lyon-Duchere, however, we were magnificent and dominated from start to finish.

Augusttable_zps11fe32ae.png

Transfer News

Stupid, stupid French youth rules have lost me Bastien Nicolas (£36.5k to FC Metz), Amadou Coulibaly (£16k to Evian) and Maxime Pierson (£18.25k to Bordeaux) – three separate 5* potential players for pittance.

• 2 weeks later...

Beauvais Oise

French National 2025-6

September

SeptemberResults_zps2bdcf170.png

Strange month this. Two good wins, a decent draw and oh, my, god, how bad was that middle game? It’s becoming clear how important Skander Marzouki at AMC and Paul Roussel up front are to me as they both scored in our win at USBCO before an absolute hamering at the hands of La Berricone. I was watching the Brazil game at the time, and it was fiction mirroring reality. A 0-0 draw was dull but necessary after that, and a 2-0 win at home to then-top Istres a godsend, Marzouki scoring again.

SeptemberTable_zps5f2fca30.png

Beauvais Oise

French National 2025-6

October

OctoberResults_zpsaf7baf50.png

Three games in a row without scoring, and then an own goal in the fourth perhaps showed how much we rely on Marzouki and Roussel being in goalscoring form. 2 points in those 4 games was, I feel, not too bad. But the team is better than this. A 2-1 win late on against Jura set us back, hopefully, on the right track – Roussel scored, of course.

OctoberTabele_zps98ac7336.png

French Cup

FrenchCup6thRd_zpsfcb26d35.png

A second team played well, with transfer-listed centre back Jeremy Fahsramane scoring twice from corners winning it for me.

Beauvais Oise

French National 2025-6

November

NovemberFixtures_zps92764d60.png

Roussel dominated against Chamois Niortais, scoring all four goals as we played well from start to finish. We had 18 shots on goal against Stade Bordelais, but had to settle for an own goal to win 1-0. Last match of the month saw us lead by 2 with goals from Marzouki and Roussel before Stade Plabbenecois equalised. However, Harouna Kounta, who’d been lounging in the u-19s until I realised he’d improved to 2.5* current ability, scored having come on as a sub for the win.

NovemberTable_zpsa530b7e6.png

French Cup

FrenchCup8thRd_zpsb3fcbcf3.png

The same second team with another good win against CFA team Dunkerque. We have the small matter of PSG in the next round.

Beauvais Oise

French National 2025-6

December

DecemberFixtures_zps58717c74.png

Two more wins takes our unbeaten streak to 6 in the league. Roussel has scored 7 in those 6 games, three this month. We’re playing superb football, and finish the year in the promotion spots.

DecemberTable_zpsd6fa6dff.png

French Cup

FrenchCup9thRd_zps2bdc6418.png

PSG were a bridge too far. However, we didn’t embarrass ourselves against a team with 3rd place in the World Player of the year, Will Hughes, and twice former European Golden Boot winner Angel Mendoza in it – both of whom scored.

Beauvais Oise

French National 2026-7

January

JanuaryFixtures_zpsdf06ae1f.png

Despite the loss in the cup to PSG, we remain unbeaten in the league since October. A friendly thrashing of Dieppe put us in the mood after the winter break, before a credible draw with Paris FC was followed by good wins over Lyon-Duchere and USBCO, Roussel scoring 3 in 3. However, our talismanic striker (who currently leads the French National goal-scoring charts with 16 in 21) pulled a hamstring following his two goals against USBCO, and will be out until mid-March.

JanuaryTable_zps98a554b2.png

Transfer News

No signings, but another youngster stolen from us: Carlos Lopes, a 15 y/o Portuguese GK with 4.5* potential going to Sint-Truidense VV in Belgium for £14k. Stupid, stupid rules.

Beauvais Oise

French National 2026-7

February

FebruaryFixtures_zpsbeea984c.png

The loss of Roussel didn’t seem to affect us too badly as we beat both La Berichonne and Olympique Noisy-le-Sec, with goals coming from across the team. Our eleven game unbeaten run came to an end at first placed FC Istres in the 92nd minute, before a last minute Harouna Kounta goal beat Pau.

FebrauryTable_zps7ae79928.png

Beauvais Oise

French National 2026-7

March

MarchFixtures_zps6f7293da.png

Roussel’s return to the first team resulted in a first minute goal, before the team fell apart over the captaincy. Current captian Daymon Agape came to me demanding a move to a bigger club. I told him we’d be promoted, he huffed, we argued and as a result I dropped him from the captainy, replacing him with Roussel first and DM Somen Boumsong as vice captain. Boumsong moaned he wasn’t captain proper. Roussel moaned he was too young (he’s 23). The rest of the team moaned. We lost two games in a row, before turning things around with a wonderful 4-2 victory over Jura Sud (their two goals coming from freekicks) – which resigned Jura Sud to relegation to boot.

MarchTable_zps78d2885b.png

Youth Prospects

YouthCandidates_zps5d17bf57.png

Decent enough once again, though no doubt half of the four below will be nicked by other clubs over the summer.

Carlos Martins

Tanguy Andre

Friedrich Bombele

Yohann Cadiou

Beauvais Oise

French National 2026-7

April

AprilFixtures_zps97262e35.png

A loss to third placed Chamois Niortais all but confirmed that we will be staying in the National next season. Sadly, our performance against the top three wasn’t good enough – seven points from 6 games. Against the rest of the top six it was just 8 points from 10 games. The rest of the month was very good as we comfortably beat both Stade Plabennecois and Stade Bordelais.

AprilTable_zpsae72825f.png

Beauvais Oise

French National 2026-7

May

MayResults_zps044ffdd2.png

I choose to believe that Roussel’s astonishing display against FC Mulhouse was, in part, affected by Mulhouse’s own striker. During Roussel’s injury, and our subsequent captain-related meltdown, FC Mulhouse’s Nicholas Schmidt had scored 10 goals in 9 matches to overtake Roussel in the scoring charts, with 23 to Roussel’s 20. Five goals, a perfect ten performance and an astonishing away victory later, and Roussel topped the charts again. A 3-1 win at home to GF 38 – with Roussel playing poorly, ironically, and the season was over. Fifth isn’t bad, but if we can pick up points against top teams we’ll be sorted.

FinalTable_zps23598605.png

AS Beauvais-Oise

French National 2026/7

End of Season

French National – 5th

We played well, and fifth was almost certainly a deserved our final position, finishing with a points total – 65 – that would have seen us promoted in 8 of the last 13 seasons. However, we only picked up 8 points in 10 games against the top 6 (which included us). Points picked up here next season will see us promoted.

Finances

Utterly abject. We lost £600k over the course of the season, despite £220k prize money and £110k net transfer gains. It’s not looking good.

Squad

Overall it did well. We’ll be trimming down over the summer in order to spend wages were they are needed.

PaulRoussel_zpsabc94478.png

Roussel topped the French National’s goalscoring list with 25 goals in 30 appearances, 9 of which came in two games. Seven assists as well meant that he was directly involved in 55% of the team’s goals over the season. He also won Star of the Season and was runner up in the French National’s Player of the Season award, and was the only ASBO player in the team of the season starting eleven.

My Player of the Season:

Obviously Roussel.

ChristianEputa_zpsc1ff93da.png

Last year’s Fan’s Player of the Season made 16 assists, the third most of any National player, despite his position being under threat from Harouna Kounta toward the end of the season. He also scored twice, for an average rating of 7.01. At 19.

Seasons Honours:

French National : Champions: Chamois Niortais

Promoted: FC Istres OP, AS Nancy Lorraine

Relegated: Stade Plabennecois, Jura-Sud Football, Stade Bordelais, Lyon-Duchere AS

Ligue 1 Champions: Paris Saint-Germain

Champion’s League: AS Monaco, OM

Relegated: Stade de Reims, Racing Club de Lens, Nimes Olympique

French Cup: Nimes Oympique 0-3 Olympique Lyonnais

Coupe de la Ligue: OM 1-1p AS Monaco

French Champion’s Trophy AS Monaco 1-2 PSG

European League Winners:

Belarus: Dinamo Minsk (x4)

Belgium: Genk (x5)

Bulgaria: Botev (Plovdiv)

Croatia: Hajduk (x5)

England: Man Utd. (x3)

France: PSG

Germany: Leverkusen (x3)

Greece: Kalamata

Hungary: Puskas Akademia

Italy: Inter (x2)

Netherlands: Ajax

Poland: Slask (x2)

Portugal: Braga

Romania: ACS Poli

Russia: CSKA (x4)

Scotland: Rangers

Serbia: Red Star

Slovakia: Zilina

Spain: Real Madrid

Sweden: IFK Gotenberg (x8)

Switzerland: Young Boys

Turkey: Besiktas

Ukraine: Metalist

Champions League: Man City 2-0 Inter

Hosts: Millenium Stadium, Cardiff, Wales

Europa League: Ajax 2-0 Celtic

Hosts: San Nicola, Bari, Italy [bari, whose stadium this is, are in the Italian C1 :D]

European Super Cup: Ateltico 1-p-1 Man Utd.

Hosts: Oreste Granillo, Reggio Calabria, Italy

Previous Club Watch

Riberao: Portuguese Premier League, 13th

Antwerp: Belgian Third Division A, 3rd

Tamworth: Skrill Premier, 23rd, Relegated

Ovarense: Portuguese National Championship B, 2nd in main phase, 3rd in Promotion stage.

Stalybridge Celtic: Skrill North, 5th, Lost in Playoffs

Vitebsk: Belarussian Highest League, 11th, relegated

Fortuna Sittard: Jupiler League, 1st, Promoted.

deltablue: Not even close to bein consistent enough, sadly. That said, of my best eleven, four were under 20 years old and 7 under 23, so with another year's experience we might find some of that consistency...

rodesire: Puskas Akademia are, IRL, the youth team of Videoton, who, strangely play in the same division, in a different stadium. Odd. In game, they were perennial mid-table finishers, with the odd second or third place. Kalamata start unplayable. In my game, they were promoted to the National B Division, and subsequently relegated in the 14/15 season. Promoted again in 19/20, they were immediately promoted to the Superleague, were they lasted three seasons. They were taken over by a Dutch tycoon in 2023 Promoted back the first time of asking in 23/24, they subsequently finished 8th, 2nd and 1st. Interestingly, they have failed the Champions League FFP regulations, and will not play in Europe this season.

AS Beauvais-Oise

French National 2027/8

Pre Season

Expectations

French National: Top Half

French Cup: Ninth Round

Bookmakers: 14-1

Media: 6th

Transfers

Transfers_zpsc0090e3b.png

Not happy with the loss of two more youngsters in Tanguy Andre and Carlos Martins. In came an AMC, Ismael Coulibaly, on loan and a DC, Erlantz Sanchez. Out went a bunch of out of contract players.

Squad

Squad_zpsbe7d898e.png

Friendly Results

Friendlies_zpsf7763dc7.png

Excellent wins, including against Caen and Koln, both in their respective nations’ top divisions.

New Players

Ismael Coulibaly

Erlantz Sanchez

Beauvais Oise

French National 2027-8

August

AugustFixtures_zps0acde22e.png

Two draws where I should have won to start the season: a 1-1 draw with Cannes with an own goal conceded, and clearcut chance missed regularly., followed by a 2-2 draw with La Berichonne with a goal conceded in the last minute. A good win against GF 38 was followed by a final draw, again in a game where I should have won, at home to Paris FC.

AugustTable_zps77ce8a20.png

Archived