Sending a player for Language lessons?

It's actually not a bad idea...

Instead of setting a training focus for a particular player, you can set him to learn the language instead. Maybe this could be done through the Private Chat feature.

It's actually not a bad idea...

Instead of setting a training focus for a particular player, you can set him to learn the language instead. Maybe this could be done through the Private Chat feature.

I remember Man Utd hiring private teacher for Bebe to learn English.

On a side note, one of the most bizzare thing is my first press conference at the start of a new game, where I reply to 5-6 questions in my fluent English, just for the next question to be, how will I cope with managing my team without being able to speak Enligh. :D Then I have to say that football is a universal language bla bla bla, just for my team not to get annoyed after the press conference.

Definitely something that should be considered for the future. Obviously depending on their personality they may or may not be able to learn the language which means they wont settle well and will want to leave the club or may not preform well due to the language barrier. Would definitely be a great addition and would make that little bit of extra thought having to go into signing foreign players

Should we as managers have an option to learn a language? for example i may be fancying a change in a game and thinking about moving abroad? So can opt to learn a language and it takes 6-12 months etc to "learn" to solve the press conference questions?

I've got a Ukrainian player at the moment who can't speak Polish and he appreciates the fact he can speak to one of my players, I'm guessing this player is teaching him Polish.

This happens automatically. If a player is exposed to a foreign language then their fluency improves over time.

I'm guessing the time it takes a player to learn a language depends upon hidden stats such as Adaptability?

Archived