The Hearts and Hibs thread, the bridesmaids of Scottish football

Eleanor_Rigby

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Floater 5000:

Alex Rae says the linesman was correct after speaking with Andy in the Blue room today. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_wink.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Floater 5000:

Alex Rae says the linesman was correct. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's good enough for me icon14.gif

On a seperate note - how much are Hearts going to pay for Miller ? Is the deal likely to go through - I've heard Calderwood sniffing about him as well. Good signing if you get him - I'll put my Ian McCall hat on here and predict he'll be a Scotland regular in a few years

Should really be a scotland regular in a few weeks tbh.

He should get a move to the SPL but I'd rather it wasn't Hearts.

Regarding Sunday, if Boozy plays I think we could win. I doubt he will though icon_frown.gif

Oh and nosy sellick fans, where do you drink when going to Easter Road?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Should really be a scotland regular in a few weeks tbh.

He should get a move to the SPL but I'd rather it wasn't Hearts.

Regarding Sunday, if Boozy plays I think we could win. I doubt he will though icon_frown.gif

Oh and nosy sellick fans, where do you drink when going to Easter Road? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Street corners and that wee grass bit beside the bridge \o/

No Boozy or A Murray for us on Sunday, so...

Brown

Whittaker

Murphy

Caldwell

Smith

I Murray (sadly still in midfield)

Shiels

Scott Brown

Fletcher if fit

Riordan

O'Connor

Midfield is worryingly lightweight. Even more so when our strongest player in there is as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican at the moment.

Hearts and Hibs have better looking run in's than Aberdeen as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Oh and nosy sellick fans, where do you drink when going to Easter Road? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lunch at The Dome pre match on Sunday. icon_cool.gif

I think our run in is one of the toughest.

Murray will come good on Sunday icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Against Sellick? One could make a suggestion that what you say may well be the case in a bid to win over certain supporters, considering his alleged future employers.

May I emphasise the word ALLEGED. Or certain maybe icon_mad.gif

Got this off a Hearts site icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

The world of football was not rocked to its foundations the other night when it was revealed that Rangers were awarded a soft last-minute penalty that allowed them to secure an undeserved 2-1 win over Hearts at Tynecastle.

As a woeful cross from Hamed Namouchi sailed over the heads of both Sotirios Kyrgiakos and Lee Miller, referee Hugh Bonkle from Dallas correctly awarded a goal-kick to John Robertson's side.

This proved too much for ***te Rangers fan Andrew "Billy Boy" Davis, who immediately raised his flag on the touchline.

Fortunately, our effects microphone was positioned near the corner flag at the Roseburn End of the ground and we are now able to bring you an exclusive transcript of the exchange they did not want you to hear...

Dullarse: "No surrender, Andy. What's up, brother?"

Davis: "No surrender, Shug. What's wi' the goal-kick? Ye could easy gie a penalty there. The boy Miller gave oor Greek god a y look and ver' near creased his sash."

Dullarse: "But there's only thirty seconds left and we're a goal up anyway..."

Davis: "Naw Shug...ye're wrang. That wee tim Burchill jist scored for them, mind?"

Dullarse: "Christ, ye're right enough Andy. Well remembered... Right, we'd better look as if we're actually discussin' somethin' here...whit are ye up tae the morn?

Davis: "Well, ah'm polishin' mah flute in morning then ah'm aff doon the lodge in the efternoon. Band practice!"

Dullarse: "Can ah come tae?"

Davis: "Course you can - any brother o' Billy is a brother o' mine an a' that. Like. But."

Dullarse: "Excellent. A'right - time for me tae pit oan ma sheepish face and point tae the spot then... **** - what's this? That eejit Prso's just lamped Gordon. Ah wonder if the cameras caught me lookin' at it? ********, ah'll need to send him aff noo. Pssst...Dado, I need to send ye aff pal, but dinnae worry, I'm gonna gie ye a penalty, an' ah'll send aff that wee Lithuanian tae. He's been ' a' ower us a' night. In fact, ah'll gie him twa cairds. Like. But."

Prso: "No problem, brother Dallas." (starts clapping)

Meanwhile, the SFA this morning confirmed that they will come down hard on 10-stone Lithuanian winger Saulius Nockhisblockov after his brutal assault on the 15-stone linesman

Mr Billy. SFA chief executive David Useless commented: "We cannot tolerate incidents of this nature in today's game. Mr Nockhisblockov is new to this country and must learn that it is in the natural order of things that Rangers shall be given penalties in the last minute of games, even - and indeed especially - when no infringement has occured. "There is absolutely no excuse for manhandling an official, breaking the buckle on his apron, and knocking his bowler hat off his head.

"Brother Prso on the other hand has suffered a shameful miscarriage of justice. His red card will be immediately rescinded and a bouquet of flowers sent to his wife. The penalty points will be transferred to Craig Gordon, who should have been able to better withstand the punch in the stomach he received."

</pre>

icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

Ah ********

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

The world of football was not rocked to its foundations the other night when it was revealed that Rangers were awarded a soft last-minute penalty that allowed them to secure an undeserved 2-1 win over Hearts at Tynecastle.

As a woeful cross from Hamed Namouchi sailed over the heads of both Sotirios Kyrgiakos and Lee Miller, referee Hugh Bonkle from Dallas correctly awarded a goal-kick to John Robertson's side.

This proved too much for ***te Rangers fan Andrew "Billy Boy" Davis, who immediately raised his flag on the touchline.

Fortunately, our effects microphone was positioned near the corner flag at the Roseburn End of the ground and we are now able to bring you an exclusive transcript of the exchange they did not want you to hear...

Dullarse: "No surrender, Andy. What's up, brother?"

Davis: "No surrender, Shug. What's wi' the goal-kick? Ye could easy gie a penalty there. The boy Miller gave oor Greek god a y look and ver' near creased his sash."

Dullarse: "But there's only thirty seconds left and we're a goal up anyway..."

Davis: "Naw Shug...ye're wrang. That wee tim Burchill jist scored for them, mind?"

Dullarse: "Christ, ye're right enough Andy. Well remembered... Right, we'd better look as if we're actually discussin' somethin' here...whit are ye up tae the morn?

Davis: "Well, ah'm polishin' mah flute in morning then ah'm aff doon the lodge in the efternoon. Band practice!"

Dullarse: "Can ah come tae?"

Davis: "Course you can - any brother o' Billy is a brother o' mine an a' that. Like. But."

Dullarse: "Excellent. A'right - time for me tae pit oan ma sheepish face and point tae the spot then... **** - what's this? That eejit Prso's just lamped Gordon. Ah wonder if the cameras caught me lookin' at it? ********, ah'll need to send him aff noo. Pssst...Dado, I need to send ye aff pal, but dinnae worry, I'm gonna gie ye a penalty, an' ah'll send aff that wee Lithuanian tae. He's been ' a' ower us a' night. In fact, ah'll gie him twa cairds. Like. But."

Prso: "No problem, brother Dallas." (starts clapping)

Meanwhile, the SFA this morning confirmed that they will come down hard on 10-stone Lithuanian winger Saulius Nockhisblockov after his brutal assault on the 15-stone linesman

Mr Billy. SFA chief executive David Useless commented: "We cannot tolerate incidents of this nature in today's game. Mr Nockhisblockov is new to this country and must learn that it is in the natural order of things that Rangers shall be given penalties in the last minute of games, even - and indeed especially - when no infringement has occured. "There is absolutely no excuse for manhandling an official, breaking the buckle on his apron, and knocking his bowler hat off his head.

"Brother Prso on the other hand has suffered a shameful miscarriage of justice. His red card will be immediately rescinded and a bouquet of flowers sent to his wife. The penalty points will be transferred to Craig Gordon, who should have been able to better withstand the punch in the stomach he received."

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully a new page soon then eh? icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankJJ:

icon_smile.gif

Just helping on the way to a new page. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers icon_smile.gif

The dome is a bit plush for some pre match bevvying is it not?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo:

Only another 35 posts needed icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drivel \o/

I had a thread on kickback devoted to me. They called me camp as a row of tents icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankJJ:

icon_smile.gif

Cheers icon_smile.gif

The dome is a bit plush for some pre match bevvying is it not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Posh tims eh! Who would have believed it! icon_biggrin.gif

icon_smile.gif

Cheers icon_smile.gif

The dome is a bit plush for some pre match bevvying is it not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Posh tims eh! Who would have believed it! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's ok, i've already called them to be on the lookout for shifty characters icon_wink.gif

Most of them are just in the smilie bit. Can't remember how to get the others.

See the derby has been moved to the wed after the semi's. Night time derbies icon14.gif Will give memories of the 3-0 humping in the "Millenium Derby". Last time we won there I think icon_frown.gif

Archived