The Hearts and Hibs thread, the bridesmaids of Scottish football

Eleanor_Rigby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HOORAY HENRIK:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

nothing on judas agathe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your serious arent you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had to look back to find where I'd written that. I said that Laursen got nothing like the jeers that Agathe gets. Agathe doesn't get it half as bad as he used to either, brilliant when he got sent off.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HOORAY HENRIK:

nothing on judas agathe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your serious arent you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had to look back to find where I'd written that. I said that Laursen got nothing like the jeers that Agathe gets. Agathe doesn't get it half as bad as he used to either, brilliant when he got sent off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was brillant he scored two in a 4-0 rout.

Err, no he didn't.

kev_rangers icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you trying to say last season Agathe didnt score 2?Stevendoggy?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kev_rangers:

I aint talking about the game he got sent off

but he scored 2 goals v you.

Larsson got the other 2 i think.

we won 4-0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we were talking about the game he got sent off in so why bring that up icon_confused.gif

Anyway, i'm bored now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kev_rangers:

I aint talking about the game he got sent off

but he scored 2 goals v you.

Larsson got the other 2 i think.

we won 4-0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we were talking about the game he got sent off in so why bring that up icon_confused.gif

Anyway, i'm bored now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think there's more than one confused person here.

Wasn't Didier Agathe, wrongly, sent off against Dundee and not Hibs? icon_confused.gif

And it was on March 20th 2004 that Hibs lost 4-0 at home to Celtic with 2 from Larsson and 2 from Agathe.

Wee Kev tells it as it is! icon_wink.gif

But I was talking about a different game where he did get sent off and Kev said "It was brillant he scored two in a 4-0 rout " probably referring to another game but for no apparant reason.

Can't remember what game he was sent off in, think you still won. Defo sent off at ER though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankJJ:

Originally posted by stevethedog:

I think there's more than one confused person here.

Wasn't Didier Agathe, wrongly, sent off against Dundee and not Hibs? icon_confused.gif

And it was on March 20th 2004 that Hibs lost 4-0 at home to Celtic with 2 from Larsson and 2 from Agathe.

Wee Kev tells it as it is! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn those masonic refs.

But I was talking about a different game where he did get sent off and Kev said "It was brillant he scored two in a 4-0 rout " probably referring to another game but for no apparant reason.

Can't remember what game he was sent off in, think you still won. Defo sent off at ER though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no record of him being sent off at Easter Road as a Celtic player but he was at Dens Park.

The sending off was for a last man tackle on Nacho Numptie at Dens Park when a non-masonic, but undoubtedly sh!te referee, Dougie MacDonald gave a red card from 40 yards behind the play and then failed to overturn it despite being clearly wrong upon viewing video evidence. icon_rolleyes.gif

He may have been wrong but only those who indulge in conspracies and paranoia would attempt to insinuate or infer amid reversing psychological portents any kind of affiliation to one or more secret organisations within or without the framework of Scottish football.

I remember that. I can assure you he was sent of at ER too, 2nd yellow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well having checked the record of every Celtic match for the past four years I can confirm he has never been sent off at Easter Road.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankJJ:

I remember that. I can assure you he was sent of at ER too, 2nd yellow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well having checked the record of every Celtic match for the past four years I can confirm he has never been sent off at Easter Road. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

Hearts appeal to get the game called off against Inverness tomorrow is thrown out. What a surprise eh ! Don't **** off the authorites.

Who are the 'fit players' that will take the field ? The 10/3 on Caly tomorrow looks massive.

Hearts appeal to get the game called off against Inverness tomorrow is thrown out. What a surprise eh ! Don't **** off the authorites.

Who are the 'fit players' that will take the field ? The 10/3 on Caly tomorrow looks massive.

Team has been named on the Hearts site

Gordon

Thomson (Youngster never played a first team game)

Webster

Berra

Wallace

Cesnauskis

Janczyk

Hamill

Pereira

Wyness

Weir

Subs:

Elliot

Pelosi

Tierney

Gay

Neill

Supposedly only have 22 fit registered players at the moment of which 4 are GKs and 7 first year apprentices.

Players not named will not play but even some of those named above may miss out if they come down with the bug.

I'm sure the Caley backline is going to be having a hard day against Weir, Wyness and Periera icon_frown.gif

Any money Hearts still get at least a draw. icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have to agree, first time ICT will be expected to win really. It's just one of those things you know is going to happen. Buggers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Floater 5000:

ICT will hump them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can accept Floater being right if it means Hearts were beaten.

O'Connor man of the match despite losing 3-0. Riordan needs a rest and if either of them come up against Italy, it should be GOC because he has been fb this season.

Someone else post please!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Floater 5000:

icon14.gif

I've seen it all now! icon_eek.gif

PS. If there's a Dunfermline fan anywhere about, you really are dreadful and should have lost by a dozen today. Oh, and thanks for bringing all of your, and I counted them in the dull first half, 44!, yes forty four, fans.

Why does the game have a problem? Well, maybe that's another reason. icon_frown.gif

Livingston are not too bad, numbers wise, when they come to CP, but they seem to think they've been a top club for ever and have a severe attitude problem about their stature in the game, and I can well understand why they will not be badly missed if they go. (down or under!)

I fail to see though how fans can complain about their teams performance away from home when they turn up in such small numbers as happened today, Dunfermline have no excuse for it.

Your lot were quite good when they came through, totally full of ideas above your station icon_wink.gif but it was boisterous, entertaining and dreadfuly rare these days. Caley were good, Hearts had numbers but were very quiet, Aberdeen were ok, the rest can forget it.

icon14.gif

I've seen it all now! icon_eek.gif

PS. If there's a Dunfermline fan anywhere about, you really are dreadful and should have lost by a dozen today. Oh, and thanks for bringing all of your, and I counted them in the dull first half, 44!, yes forty four, fans.

Why does the game have a problem? Well, maybe that's another reason. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's because of the way Celtic fans treat opposition fans, and how some of the seats are restricted view, and the fact a lot of people dont want to hand over their hard earned cash to the infirm.

Maybe it's because of the way Celtic fans treat opposition fans, and how some of the seats are restricted view, and the fact a lot of people dont want to hand over their hard earned cash to the infirm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And we don't want to have to fork out a fiver to a piece of scum to "watch our car" if we park within 3 miles of "Paradise". We don't want the fear of actually winning a game and having the Celtic fans run through us in a bad mood. Perhaps it's also because we don't want to be treated like 2nd rate citizins by the Strathclyde police force and it might also be that we can't be arsed seeing our team get pumped (not so much that last bit icon_wink.gif)

Gahahaha, we rock so hard these days icon_biggrin.gif

Good atmosphere at Tynecastle today, nice to get one over Robertson too.

And nice work criticising the away fans at Celtic Park, maybe some people don't want to pay £25 to be spat on by neanderthals and have their team humped 5-0 by a team with five times their budget and gloryhunting moron supporters.

I've just been on Hibs.net and have never read so much pish in my life.

Crisis my arse. Hibs were fine today, 2 minutes of madness surrounded by largely 88 minutes of good. Much better than recently anyway. Had no luck with what we created.

First time I've been to Aberdeen. Lovely city, but Pittodrie really is the end of the world. Fecking freezing, surrounded by graveyards, birds circling overhead, caged in a tiny uncovered corner... *shudders*

Archived