Is there a list of things that make you ineligible for leaderboards?

I could never see myself in FM13 leaderboards, but as I learned later that was because I had made changes to the database.

In FM14 I didn't make changes but still I'm not on the leaderboard. Why so? I did delete fake.lnc, does it void my scores? Can I see some information please?

• 3 months later...

Bumping this, I got curious and there is no answers anywhere that I have been able to find yet.

3 players in the billions in the overall leaderboard scores and no one else anywhere near... how the heck does this even work?

I could never see myself in FM13 leaderboards, but as I learned later that was because I had made changes to the database.

In FM14 I didn't make changes but still I'm not on the leaderboard. Why so? I did delete fake.lnc, does it void my scores? Can I see some information please?

Its unlikely SI will comment on deleting those files, but i would imagine it counts as an edit and as such would rule you out of the leaderboards.

Its unlikely SI will comment on deleting those files, but i would imagine it counts as an edit and as such would rule you out of the leaderboards.

That's understandable.

Now if we just ignore that thing that should not be mentioned... what does score? What constitutes an edit? Obviously using database edits but then what about FMC? Does using unlockables make you not score? There is no explanation on this anywhere, I have been searching for hours.

That's understandable.

Now if we just ignore that thing that should not be mentioned... what does score? What constitutes an edit? Obviously using database edits but then what about FMC? Does using unlockables make you not score? There is no explanation on this anywhere, I have been searching for hours.

Using unlockables on FMC takes you off the leader boards, they made that quite clear when it was announced.

ANYTHING that edits the game i guess would be counted as an edit, either the fake edit, or using one of the editors.

I couldnt help with what scores you what points or anything tho, i use the RTE so im not on any leader boards.

I can clarify that that is incorrect. The .lnc files DO NOT affect the leaderboards as I've deleted them, and added competition/award fix files, and my save is still on the leaderboards.

So I am doing some testing... The .lnc files DO NOT affect the leaderboards is correct. In fact, you can go to the file where you can edit sugar daddies and give yourself one and it won't affect your leaderboard score. You can use FMRTE as much as you like and it won't affect your leaderboard score... this explains the top guys on that list I think, except the one who has primarily played FMC... though I have heard a rumor that some people have figured out how to use FM saves in FMC.

Basically the leaderboards are mostly pointless because you can still cheat to get high up on them.

I can clarify that that is incorrect. The .lnc files DO NOT affect the leaderboards as I've deleted them, and added competition/award fix files, and my save is still on the leaderboards.

I did the same and my save counts as edited and not showing up on leaderboards.

I did the same and my save counts as edited and not showing up on leaderboards.

It works, we tested it on 10 different saves here and this does not count as edited. Are you sure you did not use the database editor or use an edited database or use the IGE at all?

Archived