FM14 - 442 MBB *WIP & testers wanted*

I think you'd get more testers if you did post a DL for it, many people won't want to give their email address out to a stranger, so you could post a DL and those people that wouldn't actually send your their email address, get to test it thus giving you more feedback for the tactic.

I think you'd get more testers if you did post a DL for it, many people won't want to give their email address out to a stranger, so you could post a DL and those people that wouldn't actually send your their email address, get to test it thus giving you more feedback for the tactic.

I'm looking at starting a save with Liverpool and would be willing to give it a test for you but like the above quote says, I'd rather not hand out my email address if I can help it

I understand where ppl might be unwilling to provide me an e-mail address.

I am not willing to put out a tactic that I don't feel is finished.

But in all honesty, there is nothing to loose from giving me an e-mail, you prob get spam enough anyway.

If anyone is interested, I've changed to a 4-1-3-2.

We don't do these sort of threads. Either go into details by using descriptions or provide a valid download link.

Posts asking for testers are not what this forum is for at all and any such posts will be deleted or threads locked.

Archived