Looking to buy Youngsters!

Ryan-RFC

At the start of my third season with Liverpool on patch 8.0.2 and so far I've been buying players that I need first then with any left over cash I go out and buy some hot prospects for the future. Once i've bought them I usually play in most of the early rounds of either Carling Cup or the FA Cup and if qualify early for the Champions League I give them a game. After a season though other clubs usually come in for them and I sell them on for a profit. So far I've had Mohammdo Sakho, John Fleck, Iago and Henri Saviet but I can't think of any more to bring in. I have 12m left so any suggestions would be greatful!

Stop selling them, you're Liverpool how much more money do you need ;) Anyway, grab Aquino, Saunier, Sankhare, Bocaly, Eden Hazard, Axel Witsel, Steven Defour, Loic Abenzoar, Leo Schwelen, and Damien Le Tallec, that should be able to get you started. Plus you have Dani Pacheco, Dean Bouzanis, Damien Plessis, Eccleston, Nemeth, and Insua.

sankhare is brilliant... as are pacheco (you have him already), miralem pjanic, defour and loic abenzoar. They all turn out good. and yes... stop selling all of them and if you do remember to use 50% of next sale

• 1 month later...

Archived