FMM Transferring Players

StennyFM

no, not yet, and i doubt jpee will add this, the newest addition to the editors FM RTE 2008 is a more likely contender as its currently being developed, butthis option is available yet.

The only thing you can do at the moment is obviously set the player in FMM as transfer listed...not wanted by the club.. and very unhappy,....you can then add your club and you to his listof fav clubs/persons and add his current club to list of dislike..

Then put in a bid...

You can also just make their contract expire and approach to sign them on a free, that is of course if they are willing to sign for your club. You can raise the chance of them signing for you by making their wage almost 0, which also affects their consideration, along with the things JJ suggested as well.

You could also edit the sale value (what his club will accept for him) and in FMRTE you can also make a player unhappy at his current club by selecting one of the reasons (like dislikes manager, wants first team football and so on).

I've done all that on FMM, but if your club's rep is not high enough, it will prompt a flood of bids from other clubs and he won't come to you! I do hope an editor is created where you can easily move players (and staff) around. That way you could update RL manager-moves and transfers in-game.

Well try 20000. what ever number you choose it cant go higher than 20000 otherwise no player or staff will want to come to you.

And if you are looking for a feeder club, your chances of getting a higher reputable club are higher. in other words you could get Barcelona as a feeder club.

I always set my rep to 16000. That opens up the entire market to me and anyone will come.

I did this to my Reading team and went on holiday for a week (during July) only to return to 94 loan requests - Not asking to loan my players, but lots of teams offering me players to take on loan.

I am 18 games into the season and still get 2-4 players offered to me on loan. So I wondered what side effect caused this problem and why.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am using fmm to edit things like man city etc given them lots money..............dont want to cheat(well just a little!!!!!! I am man u but not going to give them mega bucks or change stats etc..just want to push 2 players out to get 1..anderson/nani(for 30-35m combined)).... so do I have to change everything to 200??? or just potential...what about world rating/coutry etc etc isnt that 10000 max?...............I want to get them sold and get Augero in he has 40m release clause should get him for 30m.. I have bought Capel from Sevilla he has a 10m release clause got him for 8m...also for those interested marcelo at r.madrid has a crazy 5m clause bargain...

cheers guys

Archived