Official January Transfer Update 13.3 Feedback Thread

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone noticed to much injuries after latest patch? Many of teams have a lot of players injuried...

Injuries have been proven to be fine in terms of numbers, even if not types, and the latest patch didn't change anything, as it only changed the advertising hoardings.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not satisfied with this years football manager at all. I have waited for countless fixes but they all seem to have one problem or another. I don't know if anyone else experiences this but I feel like I have much less control over tactics. In one save I conceded a goal from a corner every other game, I applied the same tactics to the same team in another save with the same training and I conceded 2 corners all season. Seems the same in general play, it doesn't feel as in control as previous football managers. I have read similar complaints on other threads and forums but I don't know if we're just not getting something. I guess the best way to sum it up is that in previous managers I would lose, rewatch the game, learn what went wrong and adapt to the same team/tactics in the future. This years manager that doesn't work, it seems like select games are completely random regardless of the opposition form, tactics or any other variables (when has a team top of the league, unbeaten in 10 games teams been beaten by a bottom of the table relegated side with 15 points in 30 games 0-3? Just a personal example).

One thing that still needs addressing i think is the amount of shots that go close to the corner flag is unrealistic from premier league 5 star footballers. Also, since the update long term injuries on the latest patch are ridiculous, 4 1st team players out with a broken foot? Also I've counted 6 players out with fractured ribs in half a season, I'm not making this up its like some sort of craze that my players have picked up. And the irrecoverable stats decline regardless of age? Don't get me started on that.

In MLS > MLS transfers clubs still make offers that they then cant afford.

I offered a player out and 15 MLS teams came in for him, and each time the offer fell through.

I kept offering him out again and each time only accepting a different team, in each case it fell through cos of wages. Total waste of time

• 1 month later...

Archived