Why do Rotherham United know so much about Uruguayan players?

Most of the time if you load up a south american league a vast majority of players will be interested in a move to Championship/League1/2 because their is the option of more money to be earned. As the search thing takes into account 'Players interested'.

That is true, but despite what you say I don't see how any of those players should be showing up given his scouting knowledge screen.

The scouting knowledge requirement is higher up in the filter hierarchy than the interested filter, if that makes sense. I'm not good at computer words.

That is true, but despite what you say I don't see how any of those players should be showing up given his scouting knowledge screen.

The scouting knowledge requirement is higher up in the filter hierarchy than the interested filter, if that makes sense. I'm not good at computer words.

I agree. But only thing to make it more realistic would be to tick "Attribute masking". As than the players would be interested like they would be in real life, but also in real life you wouldn't have a clue how good they were or be able to afford to find out so would require a massive gamble. And as proven most of the time in the lower leagues when they take a punt on situations like this they always back fire as the player turns out to be non-league quality. One of the problems of being a lower league manager/club :D

I agree. But only thing to make it more realistic would be to tick "Attribute masking". As than the players would be interested like they would be in real life, but also in real life you wouldn't have a clue how good they were or be able to afford to find out so would require a massive gamble. And as proven most of the time in the lower leagues when they take a punt on situations like this they always back fire as the player turns out to be non-league quality. One of the problems of being a lower league manager/club :D

Attribute masking has no effect on the fact that with that scouting knowledge screen he shouldn't be seeing those players.

Archived