[FM2013] New_Modern Warfare 4-4-2 for patch 13.2.1 THE JOY IS REALLY BACK !!!!

Its brilliant. I use the shouts at the start of the game - get the ball forward and pass into space. This tactic is unbelievable. Granted a sugar daddy took over from Ashley but Newcastle United, won the Champions league in 2016, then bought players to fit formation properly and won everything, and I mean everything in 2017. League, FA Cup, Carling cup with a reserve squad only. World club championship and european super cup. New Diablo imo

Match prep first is team cohesion until fluid then like this .........

matchprep.jpg

no OI

Pitch size whatever

no shout

anyway you don't have to play big team like Man city Man u arsenal chesea just any team u can win if you find the right player

- another thing the tactic creator said 2 days ago [ the tactic has been release 2 weeks ago ] change team crossing default to drillcross is much much better but I haven't try that yet though

- If your opponent is leading change attack ----> overload

I'm using this now after switching from when Marcelo told us about it in his Joy is Back tactic thread. I've only done a few matches and already it's looking good.

Will update once I've got through a fair bit more of my season.

I'm using this now after switching from when Marcelo told us about it in his Joy is Back tactic thread. I've only done a few matches and already it's looking good.

Will update once I've got through a fair bit more of my season.

try this it's the best mate I've been used macelo's too but this one much better

after 10 to 15 games u will find it unbeatable

pDLg6.jpg

First official match with ModernWarfare tactic and it's not fully gelled.

My first eleven was like this;

Pandev Cavani

Ayew Inler Hamsik Maggio

Aronica Okore Cannavaro Campagnaro

De Sanctis

Thanks for sharing this tactic, finally i'm back to FM13 which the game i almost give up playing it.

try this it's the best mate I've been used macelo's too but this one much better

after 10 to 15 games u will find it unbeatable

This is the tactic I have been using, it really is amazing. It's good that you started a new thread for it, mine were a little confusing as I started it with el_magico's tactics, but later discovered that this was better. I didn't know if we were allowed to post it here, since a previous thread with this tactic was deleted a few days ago.

pDLg6.jpg

First official match with ModernWarfare tactic and it's not fully gelled.

My first eleven was like this;

Pandev Cavani

Ayew Inler Hamsik Maggio

Aronica Okore Cannavaro Campagnaro

De Sanctis

Thanks for sharing this tactic, finally i'm back to FM13 which the game i almost give up playing it.

That is why I have to share U don't have to play team like napoli it's to easy you will win everything in 1st year and gets bored 55555+

- another thing the tactic creator said 2 days ago [ the tactic has been release 2 weeks ago ] change team crossing default to drillcross is much much better but I haven't try that yet though

This won't have any effect, as the wide players cross aim is manually set to "far post", you will have to individually change it if you want to.

This is the tactic I have been using, it really is amazing. It's good that you started a new thread for it, mine were a little confusing as I started it with el_magico's tactics, but later discovered that this was better. I didn't know if we were allowed to post it here, since a previous thread with this tactic was deleted a few days ago.

How do you know this tactic are you Thai or you can read Thai??

Why this tactic thread was delete ?? I don't get it .......

This won't have any effect, as the wide players cross aim is manually set to "far post", you will have to individually change it if you want to.

I don't know mate but he said he tried and it's much better may be it's a bug ?? I'm gonna change it and see how it goes

How do you know this tactic are you Thai or you can read Thai??

Why this tactic thread was delete ?? I don't get it .......

I first saw this on FM-Thai (and no, I can't read thai but I check their tactics every now and then), then it was posted here (and deleted, probably something in the thread was against the forum rules) and then on FM-Base.

I don't know mate but he said he tried and it's much better may be it's a bug ?? I'm gonna change it and see how it goes

Marcelo is right, this won't have any efffect. Could you please ask about this to the creator. or maybe he could upload tweaked version.

Mixed/Near/Far/Centre/Target...these are the individual instructions for each player so after changing crossing instructions to "drill crosses" on team instructions what would you suggest we change the individual instructions too Mixed/Near/Far/Centre/Target?

Archived