Rise of the Dragon- the Welsh Super League- Sign up-thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could you please give me a Welsh player from a Welsh club then? How about one with the highest CA who is not taken yet :D?

For the second British player, can I have Stephen McManus?

I looked at the team info screenies you've put up and I noticed that Blue Army is valued somewhere in the £400m while 3 clubs are valued around £300m but the rest are valued around £250m. Any reason for this (not that I mind :D)?

You've got a guy called Paul Evans.

Given you McManus.

Haven't a clue about value.

Four more teams need correcting. I'm going to give them until 2 o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow- if they aren't fixed by then, they will start without those players

The approximate schedule I'm planning for updates will be

September 1st- Transfer window, European results, pre-season summary, International update, Challenge Cup Group Stage preview and Early season table

December 31st- Transfer window preview, Mid-season table, European results if necessery, Welsh Cup first two rounds, Challenge Cup to Semi-finals, FAW Premier Cup first two rounds (not in first season),International

January 31st- Transfer window, Table, Welsh Challenge Cup semi-finals, FAW Premier Cup quater-finals (not in first-season).

June 19th (approx.) Final Table, European results maybe, Cup Finals, International, Most promising youth player per Club, Club Squads and Info screens, UEFA co-efficiants, Finances and Feeder-clubs

What does everyone think? Can anyone think of anything I'm missing?

You mean January 31st' date=' other than that, great.[/quote']

Yep, mistake made

How about one small update at the end of January showing the transfers and finances? Also' date=' at the beginning of the game, could you post the Confidence summary screen? Just so we know what the expectations for the clubs are.

I can' think of anything else. Good job. It looks good[/quote']

Transfers: Thats the Jan 31st update

Confidence: I'm not sure how I'd be able to do this, as I won't be managing the clubs. So probably no.

Just a question' date=' what about relegation? I believe Welsh teams can get relegated.[/quote']

Forgot to mention that...

As with the Peru game, the original WPL clubs have been placed in the second divisions, along with some of the clubs that where originally there. The clubs that get relegated will be replaced by the two promoted clubs, who will try to survive against the big boys. There are two Divisions at Level 2, and one gets promoted from each. Theoretically the SuperLeague clubs should be the ones which get promoted back in the 3rd season, but it might not be..

Guest roberto922

All you have to do is save the game, get managers in and check what you want and then reload the game and carry on how you were.

Everything are great, can't wait for Cardiff rivalry, as one of them is predicted as the 1st placed team. Btw what the meaning of squad personality? Are "Highly Professional" are better than "Highly Determined" or "Highly Ambitious"?

Um...

why do I need to change one of my players?

and if I do, which one?

There is the reason.

Am I not right in thinking that in the All Star Galactico Squad (Haowan) that Ashley Cole and David Beckham are both English?

Can you just choose me a random Welsh player please?

Anyone who you think is good?

I'm in a bit of as hurry now to go to family for a couple of days and my Welsh league knowledge is appalling anyway.

Preferably a defender of any side.

Guest roberto922
um...sorry but I'm not really getting this.

So I need 2 british players

but they can't both be from England.

Can someone please explain?

thanks

You can have one english but then the other has to be either Scottish, Welsh or N. Irish

As with the Peru game, the original WPL clubs have been placed in the second divisions, along with some of the clubs that where originally there. The clubs that get relegated will be replaced by the two promoted clubs, who will try to survive against the big boys. There are two Divisions at Level 2, and one gets promoted from each. Theoretically the SuperLeague clubs should be the ones which get promoted back in the 3rd season, but it might not be..

They should get promoted but I remember in the Peru game my team got relegated after the first season and is yet to get promoted again. Then the sign up stopped for some reason meaning my team could never go up...

Guest roberto922

Put a notice in this thread with the link to the new thread because we're all subscribed to this so it'd make it alot easier to find.

Archived