great attacking football 4-3-2-1 assymmetrical v.3.13

I was trying to find a tactic that would get the best out of my average Inter team, 4-2-3-1 was working ok, but my players lacked speed on the wings.

Cassano is a great inside forward and coutinho is not good enough wide, and was not working as a playmaker in the middle.

So I tried to fit each player in his best position , regardless how asymmetrical it looked.

I tried it out with a trequartista in the amc role, but it lacked forward runs, the team was crowding the middle, now using the attacking mid(a), he is getting plenty of goals ,

I sometimes change my advanced playmaker with a box to box role.

my apm is linking well with my inside forward, and my bwm is feeding my attacker, who does flick it to my attacking midfielder.

My wingback provides width on the right flank and will get plenty of assists.

I always use the work into box shout and sometims retain possession.

My ass man takes care of most of my OI. I make sure wingers/ wide midfielder are at least put on wrong foot, if that is not enough I will try mark tight or close down.

This tactic creates many chances and rippes narrow tactics apart (41212/4312)

I have many key passes during the games and they are evenly spread out among the players. The tactic works from day one.

I tested it with chelsea against Barca , I won 2-1 even though my player did not know the tactic, I had to use sturridge as a striker as torres and falcao were out.

I have not touch any sliders or individual settings, this is a pure tc creation

I know that there arent many showing tc tactics, but I was blown away by the football played, so I had to share it.

I am not uploading a link to the tactic as all the info is in the screenshot.

Chelsea_TacticsTeam-2.png[/img]

I am winning the Italian league. And I won the Premier league with chelsea, won the league after 31 games. The football produced is amazing to watch. Best part is that my teams did not need any time to learn the tactic. It might need the right Mix of players, I have not tried it with mediocre teams. Should fit most top 6 teams in the big leagues. I might upload some of the goals produced tomorrow

I am winning the Italian league. And I won the Premier league with chelsea, won the league after 31 games. The football produced is amazing to watch. Best part is that my teams did not need any time to learn the tactic. It might need the right Mix of players, I have not tried it with mediocre teams. Should dit most top 6 teams in the big leagues. I might upload some of the goals produced tomorrow

But you have tried it with Chelsea... :p

Used these settings first game Chelsea away (I am Liverpool and been struggling, but have a good team) won 3-1 then have beaten Villa 2-0 at home and Huddersfield 4-2 away some great football being played and my striker Borini and attacking mid Rossi now on fire. Cheers for this

Fantastic tactic, gotta give it a 5out5 for its simplicity, and its producing me really good defense and offense. This coming from a guy that has tested almost every tactic on the site.

Couldnt quite fiqure out from the pic the roles of the centerbacks, I had it CB-Defense on both first, wasnt so solid then changed it to BPD-cover and CB-defense, My opponents barely gets sniff at my goal :)

what he said, it is simple to create in tc as like I said before I have not changed any settings/sliders

gk

wbr support in wingback position

cd defend

cd defend

fbl support

dmc defend

bwm support

advanced playmaker support / box to box support if you don´t have the right player

inside forward left support

attacking midfielder attack

complete attacker support

balanced

control

default passing

more expressive creativity

default pressing

default tackling

default crossing

more roaming

I guess you are playing juventus?! if so my heart is broken :(

I created this for my Interistas

Juve all the way :). Too bad inter never give me any challange in the league. Gonna try the tactic with my other save as Cardiff in prem.

• 2 weeks later...

my old harddrive crashed. So I had to buy a new laptop, played a few games with 442´s 4231´s , then I remembered this tactic I had , man it is still unbeatable.

I would love to hear if someone thinks I have made somekind of ME cheating tactic.

If so I will go back to the drawing board for a more conventional 4231

Fantastic tactic, gotta give it a 5out5 for its simplicity, and its producing me really good defense and offense. This coming from a guy that has tested almost every tactic on the site.

Couldnt quite fiqure out from the pic the roles of the centerbacks, I had it CB-Defense on both first, wasnt so solid then changed it to BPD-cover and CB-defense, My opponents barely gets sniff at my goal :)

Do you have the BPD cover on the same side as the wing back?

Tactic is still working wonders in the new 13.2 ! My Inter are still on plan to dominate Italian serie a! I still play the basic balanced control game , home and away. I use a few shouts at home ( wider and play out of defence )

I know I will be unbeatable in the serie a , when I get a few attacking players that are not in their 30´s.

Archived