Trident Tactic Released for FM13 Version 13.1.3

Yuy just download the original tactic and manually make the tweaks yourself. Not only are they simple to implement but it gives you a fee for the game as well. Hell you might even spot something else you want to try out.

Thank You! This type of post is exactly what I am trying to point out. This tactic isnt a cheat tactic you cant always expect to start using it and then all of a sudden your team is unbeatable!

wez007 Hopefully tried the tactic as it was and watched the replays and then decided the tactic needed tweaking for his team. For example you could change the setting to swop strikers to make them harder to man mark.

What other Managers shouldnt do is to edit TRIDENT (Previously known as Magma) with wez007 new settings and expect them to work for YOUR team.

wez007s team will improve over time and I bet you he will notice any shortcomings on the pitch and will tweak it again..and again which in my mind shows me he is a very competent Manager!

Which team are you wez007?

I will answer that one myself having read through thread :) .... Dag & Red ... so I will ask another question! What are your player stats like?

Exactly, im having to tweak before some of the more tricky games to suit what im playing against. For example against a 442 i tend to go a bit wider so i dont get stung by the wide men but still have enough numbers in the middle to overpower. To be honest its all a bit trial and error.

How to change - Use big man / little man combo upfront? (tactic tweaks)

Excuse me for asking but I play on the Polish version and I do not know too much English

This is a general term with the meaning of having a big target man alongside a quick poacher. It works well with this tactic as the CF drops deep and hold up the ball to play others in, mostly the through balls for the quick striker. Ive actually made the poacher and adv forward who plays off the last man.

This tactic is useless. bottom of the premier league after 10 games with blackburn with 4 points!

Q1. Can I ask do your players fit the stat profiles given?

Q2. I take it you started a fresh season with Blackburn and after 10 games you find yourself bottom! If this is correct why not give it time and then experiment with it wez007 did?

i got promoted. couldnt win away in the championship so in the premier league i wanted a new tactic. tried this one trained it in preseason and was bottom after 10 games. changed tactic and now on a 5 game unbeaten run.

Did you go back to the tactic you were using before?

no i got the patch after the first season and my tactic wouldnt work so now im playing the wall tactic. its not brilliant but hopefully i wont get relegated

Is there any chance you could upload your save game and I will have a look at it and maybe even try to continue it to see what the problem is?

i love it when losers waste thier time on a useless tactic and have no clue that its rubbish. pillock

I love it when people start abusing after only 6 posts, really endearing yourself to the community :thup:

People spend time and effort creating tactics for other people, you should be grateful and change your attitude fella (then again you could create your own tactic ;))

Try using some of the tweaks and if not working use something else that will suit your team and player attributes

Strange tactic.

Playing with Cardiff in the championship, Away from home I've beaten Watford 8-0 and Barnsley 6-1 also beaten Stoke 4-2 in the carling cup. Haven't won at home though and am struggling to even score. The difference is crazy

Strange tactic.

Playing with Cardiff in the championship, Away from home I've beaten Watford 8-0 and Barnsley 6-1 also beaten Stoke 4-2 in the carling cup. Haven't won at home though and am struggling to even score. The difference is crazy

Exactly the same in my Brighton save - away from home beaten Bolton 4-0, Wolves 3-1 and Wigan in League Cup 2-0. At home, cannot seem to score, let alone win. Lost 3 at home by 3 or more goals. Very Frustrating.

I am Liverpool in 2nd season. One game I win by 3-4 then lose at home, I was 4-1 up against Arsenal and drew same the next week against Sunderland. I like the principal of the tactic but just couldn't workout what was happening.

Team as follows

Gk Reina Gordon vhom

Cb skirtel agger batth Coates

Rb Johnson van borre Kelly

Lb Enrique insua Neil Taylor

Cm Gerard huddlestone o-chamberlain Allen dorrans levia

St Suarez Carroll ba van wolfswinkel

Let me know what you think

• 4 weeks later...

PRE-SEASON = Fitness Training ..Intensity HIGH

General Training = Team Cohesion one week followed by Balanced and then just alternate them... Team Cohesion... Balanced....Team Cohesion... Balanced... (you get the idea) :) Intensity MEDIUM

Match Training = Teamwork ... all the time...

And I allow rest before and after a match too :)

PRE-SEASON = Fitness Training ..Intensity HIGH

General Training = Team Cohesion one week followed by Balanced and then just alternate them... Team Cohesion... Balanced....Team Cohesion... Balanced... (you get the idea) :) Intensity MEDIUM

Fantastic, thanks very much. Ive just started with Spurs pre season went well but opening day defeat to Stoke away 0-1. I totally dominated the game had 28 shots on goal and only 7 on target. My scl is Ba and my scr is Defoe. Im putting it down to the team still getting used to the tactic. Allready i can see this is the best tactic i have used i think i may need to change some players ie sygurrdsson is playing mcr but i would hardly describe him as a box to box midfielder. I also think some small tweaks to my team/player instructions will do the trick allthough even though ive played FM for years ive never really concentrated on the tactics side of it. I know its lazy but ive allways been a plug in and play guy! So im going to try to get this right and do it properly this time. Thanks very much for replying so quickly any other help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!

This is my team so far

GK

LLORIS/FRIEDEL

DL

BAE/WILLEMS

DCL

VERTONGHEN/GALLAS

DCR

KABOUL/CAULKER

DR

WA;KER/NAUGHTON

DMC

SANDRO/LIVERMORE

MC

PARKER/HUDDELSTONE

MCR

SYGURRDSSON/DEMPSEY

MCL

DEMBELE/BALE

STR

DEFOE/KANE

STL

ADEBAYOR/BA

As i said earlier i think the midfield is lacking my only real btb mids are hudd/parker and poss Dembele. Sandro is a good dm but according to the op is too small what do u think?

=JEEBO;8423511] =DaveM1965;8422632 PRE-SEASON = Fitness Training ..Intensity HIGH

Fantastic, thanks very much. Ive just started with Spurs pre season went well but opening day defeat to Stoke away 0-1. I totally dominated the game had 28 shots on goal and only 7 on target. My scl is Ba and my scr is Defoe. Im putting it down to the team still getting used to the tactic. Allready i can see this is the best tactic i have used i think i may need to change some players ie sygurrdsson is playing mcr but i would hardly describe him as a box to box midfielder. I also think some small tweaks to my team/player instructions will do the trick allthough even though ive played FM for years ive never really concentrated on the tactics side of it. I know its lazy but ive allways been a plug in and play guy! So im going to try to get this right and do it properly this time. Thanks very much for replying so quickly any other help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you had 28 shots on goal but only 7 on target I think its a combination of getting used to the tactic AND ..dare I say it ... bad Striker stats...

The GOOD NEWS is that if you are getting over 25 shots on goal the tactic seems to be working well for you.. your team will only get better with new signing to fit the tactic :)

Happy New Year

This is my team so far

GK

LLORIS/FRIEDEL

DL

BAE/WILLEMS

DCL

VERTONGHEN/GALLAS

DCR

KABOUL/CAULKER

DR

WA;KER/NAUGHTON

DMC

SANDRO/LIVERMORE

MC

PARKER/HUDDELSTONE

MCR

SYGURRDSSON/DEMPSEY

MCL

DEMBELE/BALE

STR

DEFOE/KANE

STL

ADEBAYOR/BA

As i said earlier i think the midfield is lacking my only real btb mids are hudd/parker and poss Dembele. Sandro is a good dm but according to the op is too small what do u think?

I am not too familiar with Spurs but normally a Good DM needs to have high attributes in Tackling, Heading, Work Rate, Stamina and Positioning!

In a perfect world he would also have good Decisions and Determination and Passing too... :lol:

This tactic looks to be impressive,ive played 11 w 9 d1 l1 in the league as Spurs. Im top of the league by 2 points from city with 2 games in hand going into the winter months. Ive kept the tactic the same except toned down the long shots from my b2b mids as i was finding they were a waste of possesion. I have also have swap position with my 2 strikers. I still have the same problems with shots on target primarily from my strikers who are Adebayor/Defoe/Llorente and Zaha. Adebayor has 11/15, Defoe has 3/6 and llorente has 4 goals in 11 which i find bemusing as i thought he was taylormade for the poacher role. I am going to have a rethink on the types of strikers needed as i have tried to tweak some striker settings to suit the players i have but i still find i get most success out of the original player instructions with swap position added. I would like my strikers to score more and i think a n introduction of some more pace/flair/creativity up front should help. All in all fantastic work!!!

My team has began to struggle somewhat in the last 8 games w3 d3 l2 my strikers have just totally stopped scoring alltogether the games i have won have been won 1-0 with my cb or cm grabbing goals. My strikers do not seem to be getting many chances created for them which i find worrying. Ive tried to tweak certain things but to no avail. I am still 2nd 2 points off the lead and 3 ahead of 3rd so i am hanging in there but im worried that this inconsistency in front of goal will lead to me losing my place a little. Ive noticed on your stats screenshot that Torres scored 18? and the rest wernt as much is that your end of season stats? I really hope to get this sorted because i like this tactic do u think im tweaking the wrong things or do u think replacing all my strikers would help. sorry for being a pest !!!!!!

Do you take the weather into consideration? When its wet or breezy I tend to change the passing to direct!

How familiar is your team with the tactic.. Did you know that changing the Style or Strategy ingame or even at all lowers the familiarity of the tactic. Unless of course you also train TRIDENT with a different Style or Strategy...

My players are really familiar with the tactic allthough i didnt know that changing these things can affect the tactic so i can only apologise for my inexperience i will have a look at weather also so thanks again for getting back to me

• 3 weeks later...

Archived