Always getting players sent off

Playing in the Scottish 3rd div with east Stirlingshire getting like 3 players sent off every match mostly due to two yellows , but recently they have started getting straight reds I have specifically changed team instructions to make them tackle cautiously AND close down rarely so they are not sliding in recklessley.

The amount of dismissals is bordering on ridiculous.

Disallowed goals happens a lot. Its frustrating, I usually spend my time looking at the linesman right after the goal because if he moves its a goal, and if hes stood still its a disallowed. Better than the annoying commentary line tricking you.

Speaking of, doesn't matter who scores, me or the opposition, the "GOOOOOOOOALL GOOOAL GOOOAL GOOOAL" commentary, that one line makes me want to destroy my laptop. More so when its the opposition, but yeah.

what still gets to me is how you can fine a player 2 weeks wages for a straight red without any problems, but they moan and get upset and do it if they get 2 yellows. What's the difference? my midfielder just got himself sent off for the 3rd time in 2 months and cost us 3 points at home, so I fine him and he's shocked?

You cannot set tackling to hard in this game when setting opposition instructions as you will almost ALWAYS get a red card. I tested this last night and for two games running set tackling to hard on one player and despite team instructions being stand off and cautious, I had players sent off in both games.

Archived