FM13- A Field of Kings to ...

kris0710

Scott Quits Vale Park

dec16-resign.png

Despite winning the last four games and moving into the top three Vale Park has lost young manager Kristopher Scott. Leading Vale to a play off final last season following a poor end to Micky Adams reign the Port Vale fans are sure to be shocked and disappointed. Recent rumours of a fall out between manager and chairman had been doing the rounds as the man at the top had refused many requests to help with youth funding and facilities.

An official club statement said: "Port Vale can confirm that Kristopher Scott has resigned and is expected to make an announcement on his future shortly."

"The board of the club would like to put on record their thanks to Kristopher for all his efforts over the past 18 months and their disappointment over the events of the past few days.

"The search for a replacement starts immediately.

"The team is expected to take the field against Dag & Red on Boxing Day with assistant manager Mark Grew in tempory charge"

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGDBsYfapdoma0LKAn5iGfMW1LoDRokB39UAP_ceBPL6niypYI

Scott in at the Reebok

dec16-boltonjob.png

Scott has signed a 30 month contract with Bolton worth £1.6k pw.

Budgets:

Transfer budget is £3.2m

Wage budget is £70k pw

Wage spend is £42k pw

The work starts now for a club out of form and sat in 6th place of the League Two table, with Scott becoming the 4th manager in since Coyle was sacked just three years ago.

Kristopher Scott claims Bolton's long-term potential persuaded him to end a successful association with Port Vale.

Scott left Vale Park just yesterday to succeed Andy Warrington at the Reebok Stadium, despite Wanderers lying 6th in League Two and Vale riding high in third.

Saturday's loss at Crawley dropped Bolton - many observers' favourites to earn an instant return to League One - to 6th from 2nd position with 44 points from 26 outings.

But the 34year-old insists he has moved to further his career with a club geared towards Championship and Premier League football.

"It was a decision I made for the long game," Scott said when addressing his first press conference as Bolton manager on Wednesday afternoon.

"I've got a long-game strategy where I feel this club will give me the tools that will get us up through the leagues.

"Port Vale have been fantastic for me. I was there as a manager and I've got a real bond with the fans.

"I feel that I owed this opportunity to myself and my family. It's nothing to do with what Vale are lacking, it's what Bolton have got.

"I don't feel embarrassed or ashamed to say that promotion is the key to the season."

"I think it's a wonderful squad. I'm going to try and figure out why certain players are not performing to their potential.

"I've come to a wonderful club with a great tradition and I believe they should be playing at a much higher level.

"It's achievable if we make sure we work every single day to the standard that I expect.

"We feel at this club that if we can get things right quickly then we've got a very realistic chance of getting up straight away."

"I am a young manager in a rush, I won't hide that. I'm very ambitious and I do want to manage right to the top level.

"When I met the chairman, the ambition I got from him rubbed off on me even more so. I felt 'I want some of that'.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with being hungry and having some desire."

Scott will take charge at the Reebok on Boxing Day against Accrington Stanley and with the transfer window about to open the players at the club have little time to shine.

December and January

2wq8u95.png

333zcea.png

Not the start i wanted but we are still in and around at the business end. The squad has very little depth or even much quailty, would certainly say my Port Vale squad was better.

2ewcs5i.png

Big money spent but the club has over £8m in the bank and the wages are still well under budget. The big signing was obviously Martin Wells from Prt Vale, joining teamates Billy Littler and Dean Bouznais in coming with me from Vale Park. Was also delighted to get in Mulholland and Tutte as both players had been on my radar for a while.

Play-Offs 2017

29fa3iu.png

For the third year running with three different teams my Play-Off curse strikes, at least the previous years we have made it to the final.

This year we lost it really in the first leg, battered Wycombe who ended with ten men but could only draw. Never really in the second as we were two down early doors.

Will be interesting to see if i still have a job as Bolton go through managers quicker than i go through clubs.

Premier League:

2012-13: Arsenal

2013-14: Chelsea

2014-15: Manchester United

2015-16: Manchester United

2016-17: Manchester City

Championship:

2012-13: Hull

2013-14: Blackburn

2014-15: Burnley

2015-16: Swansea

2016-17: Watford

League One:

2012-13: Sheffield United

2013-14: Charlton

2014-15: Bristol City

2015-16: Notts County

2016-17: Derby County

League Two:

2012-13: Gillingham

2013-14: Chesterfield

2014-15: Rotherham

2015-16: Oxford United

2016-17: Crawley

BSBP:

2012-13: Kidderminster

2013-14: Macclesfield

2014-15: Gateshead

2015-16: Dag and Red

2016-17: Barrow

BSBN:

2012-13: Harrogate

2013-14: Chester

2014-15: FC Halifax

2015-16: Lincoln City

2016-17: Southport

BSBS:

2012-13: Farnborough

2013-14: Eastleigh

2014-15: Salisbury

2015-16: Hayes and Yeading

2016-17: Bath City

FA Cup:

2012-13: Chelsea

2013-14: Everton

2014-15: Tottenham

2015-16: Manchester City

2016-17: Norwich City

Capital One Cup:

2013-14: Aston Villa

2014-15: Manchester City

2015-16: Tottenham

JPT:

2012-13: Bury

2013-14: Carlisle

2015-16: Kidderminster

FA Trophy:

2012-13: Southport

2014-15: Plymouth

2016-17: Bromley

CL:

2012-13: Barcelona

2013-14: Real Madrid

2015-16: Real Madrid

2016-17: Real Madrid

Euro Cup:

2012-13: Liverpool

2013-14: Tottenham

2014-15: PSG

2015-16: PSG

2016-17: Napoli

2012-13 | Woking           | BSBP | Sacked in December 2012
2012-13 | Boston United    | BSBN | 16th
2013-14 | Boston United    | BSBN | 13th
2014-15 | Boston United    | BSBN | 5th, Play-Off Final defeat
2015-16 | Port Vale        | L2   | 6th, Play-Off Final defeat 
2016-17 | Port Vale        | L2   | 3rd when resigned in Dec '16
2016-17 | Bolton Wanderers | L2   | 6th when took over Dec '16, finished 6th, Play-Off Semi defeat

Former Clubs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn_HqNCnPOmcLclFonAJkJ-ezu4BqYpl3tITzLLTKLDf-rHeGOQQ

Woking

2012-13 23rd BSBP, FA Trophy 1st round

2013-14 12th BSBN, FA Cup 2nd Quali. round, FA Trophy 3rd Quali. round

2014-15 2nd BSBN, FA Cup 1st round, FA Trophy 4th round

2015-16 2nd BSBN, 3rd Quali. round, FA Trophy 2nd round

2016-17 19th in BSBP, FA Cup 1st round, FA Trophy Semi-Finalists

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4nOpWpgCBzC5RN8-yCmXW9Sj5Z3XRSNyD3qBJHE8et_guMCx9

Boston United

2015-16 14th in BSBN, FA Cup 4th Quali. round, FA Trophy 3rd round

2016-17 11th in BSBN, FA Cup 2nd Quali. round, FA Trophy 2nd round

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZyxz3FdMB0FOv9nHMB5Z50tyw0EwYlHhMdBfu20dPnRkML2PsmQ

Port Vale

2016-17 14th in League Two

Summer 2017

League Two

Expectations:

board | me

League:

Champions | Top 3

FA Cup:

3rd round | 3rd round

League Cup:

2nd round | 2nd round

JPT:

No importance | Semi-Final

Finances:

£3,200,000

Salary:

budget: £47,708

spend: £40,636

Summer Signings

Just two loans have come in this summer so far, defender Kevin Wilson from Dundee Utd and winger Peter Roche from Shamrock Rovers.

Four players were released including attacking midfielder Lee Frecklington

Pre Season Results

2s9c40w.png

Not the best of pre seasons but the fitness is coming and thats the most important. Good to see Wells and Guy firing already as they will be two of the players i need to perform to win this league. Need to get off to a good start as the Bolton chairman has sacked a manager in November for the last four seasons!!

August 2017

League Two

2r5tftu.png

2csfaro.png

In terms of league form it has been a fantastic start. Soaked up pressure and hit Yeovil on the counter attack, Scunthorpe came and gave us a good fight but we always seemed in control even at 1-0. Then along came Morecambe who were easily torm apart allowing Wells to score his first goals of the season and youth teamer Ash Miyoba to hit his first pro goal.

The League Cup was over before it started really with defeat at League One side Rochdale. Despite the early lead we had every time Rochdale got within 30 yards of goal they looked dangerous and in the end i was happy to take a one goal defeat.

The awards are flying in

mkgcvb.png

September 2017

League Two

2dawoyx.png

288w1ag.png

Not the worst of months. Was a shame losing to high flying Kidderminster but they were certainly the beter side on the day. The Stockport defeat was harder to take, their goal a disputed penalty but it looked as if we could play all weekend without scoring. Those two games apart the rest of the month saw us continue our free scoring with 27 goals in just 10 games.

More awards

2zhdqj9.png

Solid start to the season with Bolton.

Yeah its been good, but given our budget it to be expected really. The biggest challenge will be keeping my job, last season the club were 2nd when sacking the manager following two draws and a defeat.

Wonder if Cardoza was so trigger happy on your career?

Surprising seeing them so far down so soon.

Just looking at how the club has been managed its easy to see why. Even in the Championship they were selling players at big fees and replacing them with average League One players. Going through a manager a year doesn't help either i guess.

So.... Are you intending on trying to take Bolton to the Premier League now that you have a club to match your ambitions with the resources it has available? Or if a good job offer comes in from a club higher up the league system would you be tempted to take it?

So.... Are you intending on trying to take Bolton to the Premier League now that you have a club to match your ambitions with the resources it has available? Or if a good job offer comes in from a club higher up the league system would you be tempted to take it?

To be honest the main job is to get promotion into League 1 and try and build a squad capable of taking me to Championship. I went out and spent a lot of money in January which has meant i only need a couple of loans in the summer for a competitive squad but a year into the job the resources are not all as they seem.

Last season saw a tax bill of over £2.3m and upto the end of November we have already been charged over £1m in tax. In March i noticed for the first time the club were deemed 'insecure' on the finance front despite the club having £5m in the bank and a projection of being at £4m at the end of the season.

Given the history of managers being sacked at the Reebok and what now appears to be another rebuilding job i will be happy to just go year by year. We have already agreed deals for 4 players to be sold in January raising £900k and taking £14k of the wage bill as i have had my budget cut by £10k from the chairman.

So far this season we have had an income of £10m but an expenditure £11.4m. Of the expenditiure £5,789,985 had gone to the chairman to pay back a loan at a rate of £817k pm until 2025. So the best way to describe it is the chairman is killing the club!!

To be honest the main job is to get promotion into League 1 and try and build a squad capable of taking me to Championship. I went out and spent a lot of money in January which has meant i only need a couple of loans in the summer for a competitive squad but a year into the job the resources are not all as they seem.

Last season saw a tax bill of over £2.3m and upto the end of November we have already been charged over £1m in tax. In March i noticed for the first time the club were deemed 'insecure' on the finance front despite the club having £5m in the bank and a projection of being at £4m at the end of the season.

Given the history of managers being sacked at the Reebok and what now appears to be another rebuilding job i will be happy to just go year by year. We have already agreed deals for 4 players to be sold in January raising £900k and taking £14k of the wage bill as i have had my budget cut by £10k from the chairman.

So far this season we have had an income of £10m but an expenditure £11.4m. Of the expenditiure £5,789,985 had gone to the chairman to pay back a loan at a rate of £817k pm until 2025. So the best way to describe it is the chairman is killing the club!!

Wow, that is a nice loan rate the chairman has given you. I'm assuming Bolton have been taken over? Or is Phil Gartside still the chairman? Looks like you really need to get promoted quickly to get more gates and tv money! Good luck!

Wow, that is a nice loan rate the chairman has given you. I'm assuming Bolton have been taken over? Or is Phil Gartside still the chairman? Looks like you really need to get promoted quickly to get more gates and tv money! Good luck!

No he sold out to Northampton chairman David Cardoza. The gates are around the 13,000 mark so with two homes games a month the wages are more than covered. If it wasn't for the chairmans loan things would be going swimmingly. Time to cut down the wages, quickly.

November 2017

nov17-results.png

nov17-table.png

Really off the pace at the moment but a couple of good wins thrown in. FA Cup defeat to lower league oppositon didnt go down well and November is the month of the sack at the Reebok.

More problems off the field though...

nov17-wagecut.png

Following that we are now about £6k over wage budget. I immediatley put my top 8 earners on the transfer list. The man i really need rid of is Joe Riley, a player who has come through the ranks, as he is the top earner by a mile on £6,250pw....

December 2017

dec17-results.png

dec17-table.png

Three games into December, again we are very hit and miss. Finances struggling with Cardoza taking this loan money back....

Then this....

dec17-leicester.png

dec17-champtable.png

Can't really see what i have done to deserve a jump to the Championship. Given the clubs transfer budget to me though im guessing money is running low.

Do i accept? No brainer, surely??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2iza2vls1pYUWn0eySsHOiKOEruZijEV52NhoNucPZEnBycQ7

December 2017

Championship

dec17-resultsl.png

dec17-tablel.png

Certainly not the worst start to life here. A great win at Burnley and a couple of tough draws will do me for now. Up from 21st too but still very compact at the bottom of the table.

I expected the finances to be poor and i was right, -£3m! To make things tougher our wage spend was £181k pw with a budget of £155k. I set out by releasing all my u-18 and reserve players plus many members of staff that were not needed.

I then transfer listed 9 first team players but have so far had bids for Gael Kakuta and Marko Futacs. If those two leave the wages with drop to £152k pw putting me about right, until....

dec17-wagecut.png

Need to shave another £27k off minimum!!

WELCOME TO THE KING POWER STADIUM KRIS!!

Ha ha ha, jumping from the "financial" frying pan into the "financial" fire there mate!

However, if I had been offered the Leicester job in your situation I probably would have taken it too. What happened to the previous boss? I assume sacked by their current league position.

And what do you actually make of chances of survival? Can you save the club from relegation when you get rid of all the top earners?

Ha ha ha, jumping from the "financial" frying pan into the "financial" fire there mate!

However, if I had been offered the Leicester job in your situation I probably would have taken it too. What happened to the previous boss? I assume sacked by their current league position.

And what do you actually make of chances of survival? Can you save the club from relegation when you get rid of all the top earners?

Certainly doesn't get any easier does it! Leicester have followed the Bolton blue print and seem to go through a manager a season at the moment, i believe im the fifth since starting my career. As for survival the league is very close at the moment and a couple of wins can put us in the top ten so if im honest im looking for a 10th place finish. Now i have sold Kakuta and Futacs (both players not regular starters) i am looking to get just one more player off the books as i have alot of players out of contract in the summer. That player is David Nugent. He is comfortably the clubs highest earner (£16k pw) and out of contract in the summer. If i can get rid of him i will only be £10k over budget which i think is fair enough for the final few months of the season. Replace him with two loan forwards from the Premier League and away we go!

January 2018

Championship

jan18-results.png

jan18-table.png

Delighted with six points from nine in the league and although only 6 clear of the drop zone we look so much better up into 13th place. More of the same from our home games and that threat of relegation will soon be gone.

This was always going to be a tough month with the clubs monies worries so defeat in the FA Cup was actually a relief as the squad is wafer thin so the breaks we will get from no FA Cup games will help greatly.

On the transfer front this month it has all been about the sales with only one player joining us.

34 youth and reserve players were released straight away in an attempt to bring wages down and during the rest of the month a further 6 players excited the King Power Stadium.

Andy Barcham returned from a loan spell at Bristol Rovers and was released

David Nugent, the clubs highest earner was also released

Marko Futacs left for Huddersfield for £925k

Andy Rose brought us £1.5m by moving to Brondby

Gael Kakuta ended an injury hit 2 years at the club by joining Aston Villa for £1.8m

Diogo Rosado also joined Villa for a massive £3.6m.

We are short in the striker position so the one player coming in is a loan signing and former Leicester player Matty Fryatt. He joins from Hull and will slot straight into Nugents position.

Will all the sales coming in the club are currently £1.4m in the black and the wages are down to £120k pw giving me £5k to bring in maybe another loanee.

feb18-upset.png

Focus on the negative why don't you!!

I have also won four and drawn two, took the club out of £3m debt to £1.4m in the black and raised £7.8m in sales and reduced the wages from £180k pw to £120k pw.

I would say thats a pretty good start!!

February 2018

Championship

feb18-results.png

feb18-table.png

Not a great month overall. Loan signing Fryatt has settled in quickly but we need others scoring the goals. Missing some creativity from midfield but hopefully as the squad adjust to the new formations being learnt we will be more of an attacking force.

One more player has joined the ranks this month and once match fit i expect him to fit in well.

Simeon Jackson

Former Norwich player has had a tough ride at Carrow Road but loan spells at both Fulham and Sunderland show that the Championship is a good league for him.

March 2018

Championship

mar18-results.png

mar18-table.png

The month started really well with two great wins and things were really looking good until we ran into Jay Rodriguez who smashed all six goals for high flying Stoke. Heads doen following that defeat and twice blowing the lead against Charlton was disappointing. Everton away was always a tough match so no real surprise we were beaten.

With a record of W6, D3 and L9 so far i am now described as 'very insecure' in my job :saywhatnow:.

With all the u-18's being released i was hoping for a good bunch of players to come through. I was wrong.

mar18-yt.png

With the summer approching i have 5 players coming to the end of contract plus two loanees ending. Experienced pair Neill Collins and David Fox have been told they will be leaving. Two more players i an looking at giving new contracts to, if the wage is right. That leaves Jackson. The recent signing has made a decent start with two goals from the bench but his £8k pw wages are a stumbling block. If i can get that down to £6k i would happily have him as my main man next year.

Good work sorting the finances.

Was easier than i thought but given current wage spend v gate reciepts in looking to get the wages down some more. I would expect while in Championship one player will need to be sold per transfer window to keep us in the black

April 2018

Championship

apr18-results.png

apr18-table.png

Following two more defeats i ditched the 4-2-3-1 formation in favour of a more rigid 4-4-2 and bang, 10 points from 12. Only a 91st minute leveller at Palace stopped us winning that one too. Totally smashed bottom club Fulham and then came back from 2-0 and 3-1 down to Champions Hull.

I felt very sorry for Liam Moore following the 7-0 win at Fulham. His match rating of only 8.7 failed to get him in the Team of the Week but the other ten players did!

apr18-tow.png

Premier League:

2017-18: Manchester City

Championship:

2017-18: Hull City

League One:

2017-18: Gillingham

League Two:

2017-18: Kidderminster

BSBP:

2017-18: Chester

BSBN:

2017-18: Altrincham

BSBS:

2017-18: Eastleigh

FA Cup:

2017-18: Manchester United

Capital One Cup:

2017-18: Blackburn Rovers

JPT:

2017-18: Gateshead

FA Trophy:

2017-18: Newport County

CL:

2017-18: Barcelona

Euro Cup:

2017-18: Real Madrid

2016-17 | Bolton Wanderers | L2   | 6th when took over Dec '16, finished 6th, Play-Off Semi defeat
2017-18 | Bolton Wanderers | L2   | Left when 6th in Dec '17
2017-18 | Leicester City   | CH   | Took over in Dec '17, club 21st, finished 15th

Former Clubs

Woking

2012-13
23rd BSBP

2013-14
12th BSBN

2014-15
2nd BSBN

2015-16
2nd BSBN

2016-17
19th in BSBP, FA Trophy Semi-Finalists

2017-18
11th in BSBP

Boston United

2015-16
14th in BSBN

2016-17
11th in BSBN

2017-18
4th in BSBN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZyxz3FdMB0FOv9nHMB5Z50tyw0EwYlHhMdBfu20dPnRkML2PsmQ

Port Vale

2016-17
14th in League Two

2017-18
4th in League Two

Bolton Wanderers

2017-18
3rd in League Two

Summer 2018

Championship

Expectations:

board | me

League:

Top Half | Top 10

FA Cup:

4th round | 5th round

League Cup:

3rd round | 4th round

Finances:

£3,996,820

Salary:

budget: £129,041

spend: £99,209

Summer Signings

Alex Lynch

Signed on a free from Peterborough. 23 year old keeper who will be back up to my number 1 Paulo Gazzaniga.

Maynor Figueroa

35 year old released after a year at Swansea. Spent past four years playing for Ajax.

Billy Littler

A player you should know by now, has been at Boston, Port Vale and Bolton with me. Signed on loan he will act as fourth choice forward. Still only 21.

Joseph Ruttle

21 year old comes in on a free from Fulham. 26 games at this level playing well for a side who finished bottom last year.

Tom Naylor

Final signing coming in from Rochdale. Can play in multiple positions and was Rochdale Player of Year last season.

july18-results.png

Good results in there, losing the one match we were expected too.

Now we are in a little better state financially i have been bugging the board

july18-youth.png

August 2018

aug18-results.png

aug18-table.png

Poor opening game at Charlton with sub Littler getting a consolation for us. Surprising win at Southampton, Hopper placed brilliantly and the month ended with hard fought win over newly promoted Rochdale. Although no goals Simeon Jackson has four assists to his name already.

aug18-lgecup.png

League Cup ends as quick as it starts at League Two Hartlepool. Disgusting performance from all eleven starters.

September 2018

sep18-results.png

sep18-table.png

Things have gone great this month. Started and ended with away dreaws with three wins inbetween including successive 4-1 wins and a tight 1-0 over fellow play-off chasing Palace.

5 games in October with three away (Birmingham, Swansea and Colchester) with Wigan and Blackpool coming to the King Power Stadium. Tough month.

We currently have £2.3m in the bank so things are still ok on that front too.

October 2018

oct18-results.png

oct18-table.png

Was always going to be a tough month and three defeats prove that. Still sat high up in the table which is pleasing. Seven games coming up in November which will really give us and idea of where we ae heading this season.

November 2018

nov18-results.png

nov18-table.png

A disappointing month that has really sowed up our defensive flaws. Despite only 1 win it should have been an extra 5 points which would have left us in 3rd place. The Milwall match saw us fight back from 2-0 down to get level until 88th and 90th minte goals won it for The Lions. In both the Forest and Sheff Wed matches we blew 2-0 leads with all the four conceded coming in the last five mins.

Overall 8th isnt the worst place to be baring in mind November brought matches against five of the current top nine.

December 2018

dec18-results.png

dec18-table.png

The month started great with two away wins and our place in the top six was looking good. Just the run i was looking for. But yet again inconsistancy struck with one two points from next 5 games leaves us smack in mid table. Again old habits cost us pointa as we were 2-0 up against both Charlton and Southampton but ended with just 1 point. Hopefully the new year can bring some luck.

January 2019

jan19-results.png

jan19-table.png

A month with just one win from three leaves us still in 12th. A positive from January is we didnt let any 2-0 leads slip. A negative is we were never 2-0 up in any of the four games! The FA Cup, as with the League Cup was over before it began with defeat the League One Sheffield United.

Feb to May 2018

may19-results.png

may19-tabel.png

Big fat failure this season. After the great start of 20 points from 9 a rubbish return of 33 points from 37 games is worse than terrible. If it hadn't been for Simeon Jackson 26 goals we would have been relegated.

Just 23 wins from my 72 games with Leicester isn't good enough

may19-resign.png

Premier League:

2017-18: Manchester City

2018-19: Manchester United

Championship:

2017-18: Hull City

2018-19: Nottingham Forest

League One:

2017-18: Gillingham

2018-19: Preston

League Two:

2017-18: Kidderminster

2018-19: Cheltenham

BSBP:

2017-18: Chester

2018-19: Oldham

BSBN:

2017-18: Altrincham

2018-19: Harrogate

BSBS:

2017-18: Eastleigh

2018-19: Welling

FA Cup:

2017-18: Manchester United

2018-19: Arsenal

Capital One Cup:

2017-18: Blackburn Rovers

2018-19: West Ham

JPT:

2017-18: Gateshead

2018-19: Tranmere

FA Trophy:

2017-18: Newport County

2018-19: Southport

CL:

2017-18: Barcelona

2018-19: FC Bayern

Euro Cup:

2017-18: Real Madrid

2018-19: Ajax

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-18 | Bolton Wanderers | L2   | Left when 6th in Dec '17
2017-18 | Leicester City   | CH   | Took over in Dec '17, club 21st, finished 15th
2018-19 | Leicester City   | CH   | Finished 19th, resigned in May '19

Former Clubs

Woking

2012-13 23rd BSBP

2013-14 12th BSBN

2014-15 2nd BSBN

2015-16 2nd BSBN

2016-17 19th in BSBP, FA Trophy Semi-Finalists

2017-18 11th in BSBP

2018-19 16th in BSBP