[FM12] Psycho's FM World (Not Just another World Super League)

Brilliant thanks a lot! The initial steps worked and when I added the other nations it didn't but after a bit of trial and error I found out that it was the Germany file that was causing the problems so I took it out and now I'm under way! Everything in game looks great by the way.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant thanks a lot! The initial steps worked and when I added the other nations it didn't but after a bit of trial and error I found out that it was the Germany file that was causing the problems so I took it out and now I'm under way! Everything in game looks great by the way.

Glad you've got it working.

Could you tell me what nations you've got loaded as I've got the Germany one loaded fine, so this is a bit puzzling, I'd like to load what you've got loaded to see if there is a problem.

Just setting up on the Gold version.

Think I'll have a go in Brazil - think the big challenge on this DB will be taking a small team in a big country to success rather than building up a team from a small country, based on my experience in San Marino on the silver version.

I loaded all the nations and it didn't work so I removed them one by one till I found that Germany was causing the problem. Don't worry about it. If others have similar problems then it may be something to worry about but for now it's fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found a problem here psycho.

If you win through to the World Conference Finals, you also get put into the Alliance Vase, so you have a hellish congested August as you play in both competitions.

Same with World Alliance finals and Premier Vase.

Same with Premiership finals and Elite Vase.

Just found a problem here psycho.

If you win through to the World Conference Finals, you also get put into the Alliance Vase, so you have a hellish congested August as you play in both competitions.

Same with World Alliance finals and Premier Vase.

Same with Premiership finals and Elite Vase.

I'm hoping you mean the Cups (comp for teams that play in WSL Qualifiers), have mentioned this somewhere above but did mean to change the dates of the cup games to a Wednesday to avoid games being rescheduled by FM, must have slipped my mind.

Playing it myself I have noticed a couple of other minor errors which I've fixed, once I've changed the dates for the Cups I'll upload the fixed main file.:)

Just looked at an old holiday test save and see you do mean the Vases, and I do see a problem where some teams have to play in the qualifying rounds in the Vases, with date changes and changing seeding to seeded by division reputation the fixtures shoulod be more manageable.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Bit late,but found this when browsing through all of your (Psycho1970) Editor threads and decided to give it ago and basically just thought I would say good job mate :applause:

Thank you, and you just made me realize I haven't uploaded the most recent version to this forum.

When I realized that this Db wasn't possible to make with the FM13 Editor, I started tweaking the FM12 version, after playing the database over the last 6 months which spanned 12 seasons in one save game, I've seen where the flaws are and hopefully this latest version will make it even better to play for those that still play FM12.

So whats changed -

1- I wasn't that happy with the Continent Cup ie Euro Super Elite cup where 2 teams got a bye meant for the 2 teams that played in the World Finals comps but it rarely happened that those 2 got the bye, so I re-worked the dates so all ten teams start in the group stage. Games are played on a Wednesday apart from when theres a World final game then the cup game is a monday. (if your managing a WF team then use a weaker side for cup games).

2 - Tweaked TV money and some cup competition prize money, TV money is now entirely supplied through the domestic Leagues in a previous fix I added money to the World league system, I've now reduced this by 10M per place in most leagues but not all.

3 - tweaked the dates for the international friendlies and the World series cup final due to clashes with the start off international comps and the early WF and Continent cup games.

4 - Changed the Transfer dates, there are now 3 periods - July - August (normal transfer rules) Sept - Oct(2 week period, Domestic Only) and January - February (normal transfer rules).

5 - Changed the Domestic League sorting rules to Goal difference, Goals for, Goals for away and Matches between teams once league has finished.

6 - Added Squad registration (30(20 Maximum Foreigners)) and match squad rules (Maximum of 12 foreigners) to domestic leagues - I'm only editing 68 nations (chose 64 then thought theres another 4 I Shouldn't leave out)

7 - Added 156 referee's from around the world (I had to change their nationality to English to implement) to the competitions.

8 - Awards Some work some don't but they are an improvement on before.

DOWNLOAD and Enjoy

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, congratulations for this wonderful your work!

By any chance, are you planning to do the same job for FM13?

I ask because I'm trying to create a Super League such as this that you have done but I can not do it: (

Thanks in advance for your answer;)

Hello, congratulations for this wonderful your work!

By any chance, are you planning to do the same job for FM13?

I ask because I'm trying to create a Super League such as this that you have done but I can not do it: (

Thanks in advance for your answer;)

Unfortunately with all the bugs in the FM13 editor specifically the Promotion/relegation one for Sub divisions this isn't possible for a FM13 FM World edition, hopefully SI Games will completely rebuild the Editor for FM14 to allow people to build more complex databases like this one.

I understand, there is no way to open your file with the editor of FM13 so I can see how you did and take a cue, if I can?

Anyway, thanks for your answer, psycho;)

PS: I hope my English is understandable, I used Google Translator ..

• 5 months later...
Do you think you would be able do this on FM14?

Yes it's definitely possible but alas I just don't have the time to create the 200 odd nation files as well as the other 14 files required to mold it all together, however I am working on another Super League database which is completely different to anything else on offer or in the making by others.

And if I get offers of help to create the Nation files for Psycho's World then I could find the time to re-make the essential files once my new project is finished.

Archived