22 goals - not bad for a defender

lilford

bought nicolas frey for my qpr team in the first season and he scored 22 goals for me !! not bad for a defender eh?! anyone else had a goal scoreing defender ?

o and can someone tell me how to take a screenshot so i can post his stats, thanks

Yes Rab, you put your best headerer on the near post 6 yard box and your corner taker whips it in near post. Someone like John Terry who has 20 heading and 20 jumping scores a hatrick every game.

Erm no thats not right :S you have your best header on challenge keeper and no you dont score a hatrick every game and also john terry doesnt have 20 heading and 20 jumping :S

In one of my saves in the Mexican league playing as Morelia my CB was top scorer for about 5 seasons running, his marking was horrible but he was 192cm with around 20 for heading, jumping and a few other important stats. I just can't remember his name...

ive just finished a man utd game vidic has 28goals my joint top scorer with tevez.

the 'cheat' isnt on the 8.0.0 database not sure about 8.0.1 dnt think its on that one either

although i found ive u put suply to near post and have ur best header to near post flick on that gets quite a few goals aswell not as much as the bug but still a fair few.

Archived