[iOS & Android] FMH Save Editor by FMHVibe

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

FINALLY behind one of those "computer" things the regular classes have. Glad i can finally look at some hidden attributes, might explain why Villa are dross....

Downloaded ok. got my save on the desktop. as an .asg file it couldnt be loaded as an fmh or fmh android save. converted to .dat file and it will load but "fmh tool has encountered a prob and needs to close." Any thoughts?

Would be nice Dec if you could release the data format to allow members of the community to release tools such as FMH12 to FMH13 save converters ;-)
Giving the whole data format's a bit much.

I was just asking for the DATE format.

In older versions, it was an ISO-8601 format, but I'm not quite finding that in this version.

Ceirdiff - If someone cannot crack it then they in all honesty probably cannot code that well.

Not necessarily Dec, a save file stored in binary format can have things stored in any manner of orders - things like whether something is a little or big endian can be a nightmare to work out when you don't even know what value it's meant to representing...

Ugh...Dec...The save file is a binary file, no? Therefore, one must understand the binary coed. The C is only a vehicle to make this simpler (unless Marc Vaughan has just used some library to automatically store every class in binary which I doubt as this would not be giving such small file sizes).

• 5 weeks later...

Hey,

You add more than one player to each team, in fact you can keep adding players and the editor will tell you this team is now full. The player you tried to add to the team will then become a free agent rather than disappear from the game. If you want to add lots of players to a team just remove players before you add players.

Changing wages doesn't work but that's not something I need anyway.

Have now started one last season with a full English Premiership player update! Very very cool. Thank you :)

Don't have to keep checking for 2013 now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived