Assymetric 4-4-2 - Great Results!

totaly agree, actualy i already said that...should we maybe do a new thread? cuz i think a lot of people may think this is for fm12, which isnt wrong, but works better on fm13 :D i can say that i lost hope with fm13 and went back to fm12, but then when i saw this tact...WOW its just unbelievable. im not tactician brain, im trying to figure out why is that good, and try too implement this philosophy into another systems, 4-4-2 flat, 4-2-3-1 but without success, maybe someone can figure that out hopefully.

Kawaii & ReaLisM, What match prep do you use and what team talks are you using also?

team talks i leave it to ass.manager, i use team coasion when i get some new signings or when i get to a new club, preseason, and attcking moviment all the season, cuz im realy goals hungry :p

the center striker scores the most, but the right one also, as both wingers, till now i got success in brasil serie A, french ligue 1, and now im going to try it in italy.

most the tactics i downloaded r good but for like 6 months or so like Christtot79 says, but with this tactic im doing so great...i just got so addicted to this game again :D

i also tried to mirror this, have the winger pushed up on the right and the left one more at the back, and had same results, it realy depends of who u got as wingers, ex: if u play tottenham, u should mirror it, use bayle on the left "center" and lennon on the right pushed up.

what abt player attributes ?

FC's - Fast /Complete Strikers: - Look for lots of physical stats, particularly acceleration, speed, Heading, off the ball !

MR/Winger: All round wide-men are good here, they'll be a mix of cutting in and crosses. So look for pace, acceleration & dribbling - somebody that can finish given the chance is a bonus.

MC: This guy is an all round midfielder kinda of a box.to.box. Strong type, pass, creativity, kinda of Yaya toure role.

DM: typical horseman, think of busquets, mascherano, so marking, tackling, heading, pace, pass are always a plus. but most of the time is sits back near the 2 cb's.

FB's : These guys are more defensive than before and will stay back more often, but they do try a lot of crosses, heading, tackling, marking, crosses, pace is a plus.

CB's : Typical centre-backs there to defend the goalkeeper. heading, tackling, marking, pace is a plus .

GK : Handling, reflexes, command of area - one-on-ones.

FC's - Fast /Complete Strikers: - Look for lots of physical stats, particularly acceleration, speed, Heading, off the ball !

MR/Winger: All round wide-men are good here, they'll be a mix of cutting in and crosses. So look for pace, acceleration & dribbling - somebody that can finish given the chance is a bonus.

MC: This guy is an all round midfielder kinda of a box.to.box. Strong type, pass, creativity, kinda of Yaya toure role.

DM: typical horseman, think of busquets, mascherano, so marking, tackling, heading, pace, pass are always a plus. but most of the time is sits back near the 2 cb's.

FB's : These guys are more defensive than before and will stay back more often, but they do try a lot of crosses, heading, tackling, marking, crosses, pace is a plus.

CB's : Typical centre-backs there to defend the goalkeeper. heading, tackling, marking, pace is a plus .

GK : Handling, reflexes, command of area - one-on-ones.

thanks mate

can u show me the training schedules 4 pre-season & during season. i have been doing teamwork & team cohesion in pre-season. do i keep it the same or change. the season has started ok im with liverpool. thanku 4 this tactic was abt 2 throw fm13 in the bin b4 this come out.:thup:

Archived