Ok I going crazy. I'm creating a free for all

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just started a game using this databasre, for a laugh started with Blackburn and using FMRTE give them highest wage budget. I know this could be considered cheating but I just wnated to see who I could attrack, so far team is looking like

GK: Joe Hart

RB: Micha Richards

CB: Samba

CB: Sakho

LB: -

DM: De Jong

CM: Xavi

CM: -

AM: -

ST: Vagner Love

ST: -

Got Kyle Walker on bench and bids in for Van der Vaart, Aguero, Llorente, Hulk and Jack Wilshire.

I know its sort of a fantasy team but just thought it would be a good laugh, will update with full lineup when complete.

Just an addititon United signed a manager with reputation as Local, weird.

yeah lots of weird things happen in this DB, but thats what makes it so much fun! :D thats not a bad blackburn team your building there! bet you can easily win the league first season with that :D

key word being should, looking at how other teams are coming along should wipe the floor with everyone. This is going to be my save for when I get mad with the world and just need a victory, a stress release. One thing I didnt realise is that players ive signed on say 50-60 grand a week have match highest earner clause, which is Xavi.......... on 320 grand a week...... Oh well. Note to self, check clauses next time

89 million!!! wow, thats a rather high wage bill, methinks you will have to use fmrte every few years to keep yourself from going bankrupt lol

on a side note, if you use fmrte to improve a few other clubs wage bills, you might get more of a challenge out of this DB, ive done it myself and its quite fun when clubs like west brom end up with ferdinand, vidic, lloris, raul, ibrahimovic, ronaldinho and robben

Okey, just saw this tread now. This sounds fantastic. Really looking forward to giving this a try. One question though. When I've set up my game I only get a database of 27000. I saw somewhere here that somebody was talking about loading according to nationalitys, not just the leagues. How do you do that?

Really hoping for a speedy reply as I am raring to have a go at this.

Never mind. Found it. But thanks again, this looks awesome.

i found i didnt even need to improve the reputation of the clubs for them to sign top class players, its all about the money!!

I have to agree there, Xavi was reluctant to sign for me untill I offered em 300k a week then he soon changed his mind, not really played much further into this season as my Kettering town team actually started winning a few games

xavi at kettering?? LMFFAO :D it does get a bit too easy to win, although ive given myself a challenge by adding a team (done using another DB, the historical man utd challenge) full of old legends, who actually finished 4 points off me at the end of the first season and beat me in the FA cup final and community shield, (although i did finish on 107 points and score 221 in the league... Messi is god, he scored 75 in the league alone) they picked up Mourinho as manager so it didnt surprise me they were good in bigger games :D

xavi at kettering?? LMFFAO :D it does get a bit too easy to win, although ive given myself a challenge by adding a team (done using another DB, the historical man utd challenge) full of old legends, who actually finished 4 points off me at the end of the first season and beat me in the FA cup final and community shield, (although i did finish on 107 points and score 221 in the league... Messi is god, he scored 75 in the league alone) they picked up Mourinho as manager so it didnt surprise me they were good in bigger games :D

haha I wish, sorry no my awful English made that a little hard to understand. Ive signed Xavi on a save with Blackburn where I have increased there wage budget, this is going to be my save for when I feel like the whole footballing world is against me and I just want to win a few games to improve my mood. My main save at the moment is with Kettering town playing with the DEFAULT DATABASE. Hope that eases the confusion. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived