FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 pages... :cool:

If we can catch the Liverpool thread I will be delighted as they seem to get through a crazy amount of pages!

Also, seeing that I can't go on the game, to my annoyance, I need something to do. If you lads have the time, could you just pop back to my OP and state what, in your opinion, needs improving :)

I hate this game at times, the board increased my budget to £17 million in November of the second season. With monthly instalments I got a £51 million bid accepted for David Silva but his demands were way to high. I offered 160k a week the most I could offer after he demanded 220k a week but once I offered 160k he wanted 195 per appearance plus £4.4 million for 5 goals. In the end I had to pull out but I will have another go in January.

If we can catch the Liverpool thread I will be delighted as they seem to get through a crazy amount of pages!

Also, seeing that I can't go on the game, to my annoyance, I need something to do. If you lads have the time, could you just pop back to my OP and state what, in your opinion, needs improving :)

We are burning through some pages for fun lol.

I am on my phone at the moment is there any staff analysis and recommendations in the OP?

I hate this game at times, the board increased my budget to £17 million in November of the second season. With monthly instalments I got a £51 million bid accepted for David Silva but his demands were way to high. I offered 160k a week the most I could offer after he demanded 220k a week but once I offered 160k he wanted 195 per appearance plus £4.4 million for 5 goals. In the end I had to pull out but I will have another go in January.

I'm thinking of buying David de Gea on monthly Installments, signed Jose Enrique from Liverpool £25 million.

Have you looked at any newgens? it seems rare to find amazing ones even 3 seasons in.

ARGH! Just got cheated out of an away win against Betis. 2-0 up by half time before the ref decided to give them a penalty (proven to be wrong, FA didn't react to my complaints etc) and then Jesus Gamez had his usual brain fart and gave a stupid penalty away in the 80th minute. Idiot. So many goals have been a direct result of him being rubbish.

11 games down, sitting 4th with 22 points.

Unfortunately, I think I'll be sending the club the club into a ridiculous amount of debt :( Bought all my players over 48months. Llorente £31mil - Martinez £30mil and other transfers, so basically, I'll be paying out £93mil over 48 months haha. Need to win, everything thats physically possible

Foreground sugar daddy will keep pumping money in. In my game the balance never goes into the red, I bought a lot of players on monthly payments and Mr Chairman will never let the club go under. Of course if he ever leaves that would be a big problem.

Foreground sugar daddy will keep pumping money in. In my game the balance never goes into the red, I bought a lot of players on monthly payments and Mr Chairman will never let the club go under. Of course if he ever leaves that would be a big problem.

You bad man! lucky we have such a super chairman!

That's a lot of money for a GK, I guess you have to decide if you want to spend that sort of money on a quality Spanish GK that will be number one for the next 10 years.

He would help me in my quest for a mainly Spanish squad, the problem is I have Rene Adler

Yeah, there is no need to spend on a 'keeper you don't need. If you want to build a mainly Spanish squad, use that money to strengthen elsewhere.

Just beat Villarreal 2-0. Very satisfying. Just got that most heartwarming of messages saying how i'm 'Enjoying a good start' (10 wins out of 15), and how my constant tactical tinkering is getting me a good reputation. Just call me Ranieri!

Damn. Just got beaten 1-0 by Sociedad, who have now moved 5 points clear in 3rd place. 4 points separating us in 4th and Mallorca in 8th. 14 games in and I need a big improvement in the winter if I'm going to have any hope of fulfilling my initial promise of Champions League qualification.

Archived