FM:12 - Rangers Fc Thread - Nae Dough, 4 In A Row

A.McL1

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you havent tweaked there defensive corners?

Nope. i have left both corner setups as the default setting. I will have to check but i dont reckon i have conceded that many from corners.

Nope i think with the response they issued before, they must think thats it final

That could be a problem then. Like you say if you are constantly struggling to stay afloat due to mnassive match day expenses you cant really build up a decent team.

Nope. i have left both corner setups as the default setting. I will have to check but i dont reckon i have conceded that many from corners.

That could be a problem then. Like you say if you are constantly struggling to stay afloat due to mnassive match day expenses you cant really build up a decent team.

Exactly, its hopefully something they will address

tim is short for timalloy, which is associated with catholics, if your not to sure of the words your using, dont use them :)

Definately agree with this sentiment. No need for such derogatory comments.

How can you check how may goals you have conceded from corners? i can tell how many i have scored easily enough but cant seem to find that stat.

i dont think i have conceded ( am i spelling that right by the way?) from corners. i have only conceded 8 goals in 14 games so i dont think i am. whereas i have scored something like 12 goals in 14 games from corners.

Lol get it sorted!

Ive got extra bone that randomly appeared in my mouth lol, so need to get an xray, see if its doing any damage then take it from there! See my thread about the spl finances earlier on !

Hopefuly It Will Get Sorted Mate

Waiting On Faddy Returning From Injury He Agreed A Contract But Failed The Medical, Trying To Get Diogo But Juve And Athletico Madrid Are Intrested :( And Friedrich Does Not Want Anything To Do With Me Lol

Definately agree with this sentiment. No need for such derogatory comments.

How can you check how may goals you have conceded from corners? i can tell how many i have scored easily enough but cant seem to find that stat.

Celtic fans seem to think any derogatory term used towards them is in some way religously connected. They always find something to be offended by. I certainly dont think the word 'tim' is used in that context by Rangers fans nor did I mean it in that way, I'm sure Celtic fans would say the same about 'huns'.

However...I'm in the middle of January in my save, doing brilliantly in the League. Finished 3rd in a group including Chelsea, Valencia and Wisla in the Champions League. Been drawn against Lokomotiv Moscow in the Europa!

Transfers in:

Sergio free

Simon Poulsen 475k

Dario Bottinelli loan

Gaston Fernandez 3.8M

Torassa Agustin 30k - bargain!

Transfers Out:

Edu 1.5M

Broadfoot 1M

Bedoya 850k

Released Healy on a free aswell to get him off the wage bill.

Jelavic is on fire for me!

jelavic.png

spltable.png

Celtic fans seem to think any derogatory term used towards them is in some way religously connected. They always find something to be offended by. I certainly dont think the word 'tim' is used in that context by Rangers fans nor did I mean it in that way, I'm sure Celtic fans would say the same about 'huns'.

However...I'm in the middle of January in my save, doing brilliantly in the League. Finished 3rd in a group including Chelsea, Valencia and Wisla in the Champions League. Been drawn against Lokomotiv Moscow in the Europa!

Transfers in:

Sergio free

Simon Poulsen 475k

Dario Bottinelli loan

Gaston Fernandez 3.8M

Transfers Out:

Edu 1.5M

Broadfoot 1M

Bedoya 850k

Jealvic is on fire for me!

jelavic.png

spltable.png

The fact is it is religiously connected though :S, and i dont agree with the term huns either, fair enough if you didnt mean it that way, but the word is religiously connected, and plus you just admitted it was meant to be derogaratory so wisen up!.

Transfers in:

Sergio free

Simon Poulsen 475k

Dario Bottinelli loan

Gaston Fernandez 3.8M

Transfers Out:

Edu 1.5M

Broadfoot 1M

Bedoya 850k

Jealvic is on fire for me!

jelavic.png

spltable.png

Where Did You Get That Skin From ?

The fact is it is religiously connected though :S, and i dont agree with the term huns either, fair enough if you didnt mean it that way, but the word is religiously connected, and plus you just admitted it was meant to be derogaratory so wisen up!.

Well of course its meant to be derogatory! That's what football fans rival banter is all about! In my opinion mate, it isn't religiously connnected at all. But we'll agree to disagree!

Transfers in:

Sergio free

Simon Poulsen 475k

Dario Bottinelli loan

Gaston Fernandez 3.8M

Transfers Out:

Edu 1.5M

Broadfoot 1M

Bedoya 850k

Jelavic is on fire for me!

jelavic.png

spltable.png

I think all of us would agree that the term itself is a derogatory comment and is used as such by some Rangers fans. Huns is also used in such a mannner. I think that we should all put aside such comments and get on with playing the game we all love.

What role are you playing Jelavic in? i am playinf him as and advance forward and while he his doing well i feel i could be getting more out of him.

I think all of us would agree that the term itself is a derogatory comment and is used as such by some Rangers fans. Huns is also used in such a mannner. I think that we should all put aside such comments and get on with playing the game we all love.

What role are you playing Jelavic in? i am playinf him as and advance forward and while he his doing well i feel i could be getting more out of him.

I play him as an advanced forward aswell with him being the target men with his supply being set to feet. I think his good form though is mainly down to Gaston Fernandez who i signed to play beside him as a trequartista. Helped having Naismith and Poulsen out on the wings to play through balls to him too.

what do you guys set your win bonuses at ?

I always set them all to high. i figure the morale boost is worth the expense.

I play him as an advanced forward aswell with him being the target men with his supply being set to feet. I think his good form though is mainly down to Gaston Fernandez who i signed to play beside him as a trequartista. Helped having Naismith and Poulsen out on the wings to play through balls to him too.

I will need to try that. i have Wylde and Ortiz as Aml & Amr respectively and they are tearing it up. Got Naismith playing as a target man, support, alongside Jelavic and he is doing pretty good. 16 goals and 4 asists in 23 games.

just knocked out of the CL. had Barcelona, Olympic Marsielle and Rosenborg in my group. thump Risenborg and gor thumped by Barca. A 6-2 loss to OM away from home means i finish 3rd.

Sevilla just put in a 7.5M bid for Davis, I don't know if I should accept it or not? Only have 4 days left of the January transfer window, anyone reccomend a replacement? Would only have about half of that to spend.

I am not sure of replacements for Davis but you should definately take the money. I have used Fleck as a replacement for Davis in my game and he has done prety good. I use Davis as a central midfielder in an Advanced playmaker, attack role.

what tactic do you guys use in europe ? real madrid is coming up and i dont know if i should 451 it or stay with my beloved 442

I use a 4-2-2-2 tactic with an AMR & AML. managed to beat Rosenborg and put up a decent fight against Barca and OM.

Edit: Although i am getting pumped 2-0 at Ibrox by Stade Rennais. Probably should have altered my tactic to a version of the 4-5-1 you suggested.

Season 1 overview.

Players in

Jamie Murphy – Motherwell 1.3 Mill

Vito Mannone – Arsenal (parent club) loan

James McFadden – Free

Bruno Cazarine – Sydney FC – 80K

January transfers

Loris Karius – Free

Tobias Figueiredo - Sporting 1.6Mill

Players out

Kirk Broadfoot – Blackpool 1.5 mill

Neil Alexander – Man City 1.5 Mill

Sasa Papic – Norwich – 550K

Lee McCulloch – Hearts – 100K

Future transfers

Ruiz Salva – Valencia – free

Berarardi Gaetano – Brescia – Free

Bosko Jankovic – Genoa – Free

Max Ehmer – QPR – Free

Carlos Fierro – Chivas – 1.3 Mill

Competitions

SPL

Final position = 1st – played 38 won 29 dr 6 ls 3 – for 115 ag 27 – points = 93

Celtic finished 2nd, 8 points behind me.

CL = Group stages - finished 3rd in a group containing Barca, OM and Rosenberg. I beat Rosenberg home and away and drew with OM at home. Barca beat me home and away and OM beat me away.

Finished 3rd in the group and went into the Uefa cup. Drew Stade Rennais who beat me 3-0 on aggregate in the 1st knockout round.

League cup

Knocked out in the semis by Celtic 0-1 away from home.

Scottish cup

Beat Kilmarnock 3-0 in the final.

Player’s stats.

Best player: Nikica Jelavic – PL: 45 gls: 35 assists: 14 avg rat: 7.61

Other players of note

Jamie Murphy - PL: 17(21) gls: 14assists: 5 avg rat: 7.08

Steven Naismith - PL: 52 gls: 27 assists: 8 avg rat: 7.27

Greg Wylde - PL: 49 gls: 8 assists: 29 avg rat: 7.47

Juanma Ortiz - PL: 52 gls: 13 assists: 17 avg rat: 7.28

Steven Davis - PL: 47 gls: 3 assists: 21 avg rat: 7.35

Plans for next season

Hopefully bring in some more youngsters ready to challenge for 1st team places. Also want to try to do better in Europe and get to the CL 1st knockout stage.

Im a Tim and i dont find it offensive whatsoever. Im snooping on here to see what players you signed so i can sig them for my Celtic save! does anyone find it hard to get decent coaches?

Im a Tim and i dont find it offensive whatsoever. Im snooping on here to see what players you signed so i can sig them for my Celtic save! does anyone find it hard to get decent coaches?

Come into the celtic thread then! :(

That's a crazy amount of money. Take it man. I found Bedoya fits in there nicely with McCulloch, Edu and Fleck rotating although have you sold any of them yet?

Even the, take the money. Definitely worth it

sorry, forgot the quite, that was in regards to selling Davis for 7.5m. I couldn't even get 4 for Jelavic.

Archived