Prem Euro Dreamers Clan

Game Is due to start on Sunday 14/8

Prem Euro Dreamers Clan has been started up due to me needing my fix lol I was a member of the prem glory clan and due to work and family commitments I was asked to leave but i do hope the best for them as it was a great clan.

I shall be following along the lines of the prem glory clan with rules and scores which I think should be impossed in any clan cause there good lol

We have just picked teams tonight, and the teams will be as follow:

Championship

1. (Main man) Will Donnelly (Insane Scotsman) - Middlesbough iv a bit of history in the past with them prem glory was where i went them and i was famous for my out there tacs and buying.

2. Dave Knight (the Knightrider / Sweet Heart) - Doncaster

3. Hans Stadem (Hands Standing) - Reading

4. Aidan Connelly - Leeds

5. Charile Elliott (E.T) - Leicester

6. Sir King Harbor - Nottingham Forrest

7. Danny McKee (Mr Magoo) - Millwall

8. Ashley Clemence - Bristol City

Keep reading to follow our progress and please visit our website. http://www.everyoneweb.com/fmpremeurodreamers/

Feel free to say hello, ask questions, or comment on our game. Just remember to follow SI rules and not to post on here asking to join the game.

RULE OF THE HOUSE

Hosts

Will

Times of Play.

We play Mon ,Tue 7pm start to 10pm SUN 7pm - 10pm sometimes earlier if im around and there is enough players on

Rules.

1. Transfer of players and staff from Human Teams to Human teams must be agreed by both managers and not there assistants.

2. Shortlisting of other players is allowed.

3. Starting Teams are any Championship or League 1 Club with the exception of QPR due to their Exceptional resources.

4. Game is saved on a dailly basis in case the whole game crashes. If an individual manager crashes during there match the game will NOT be reloaded and match will continue.

5. Match Speed should be on Key Highlights with Maxiumum speed or 1 notch down from Maximum. No Slower than this.

6. All New Manager reputations must set to auto

7. Retiring your profiles are banned - therefore if you are sacked you have to earn your new job -

in the event that you remain unemployed for a minimum of 6 months ingame then you can start a new profile and take a team below the lowest human team.

If you do rejoin the game with a new profile for any reason then you must name your new managers name and add a

Roman Numeral after your name to show everyone how many profiles you have had.

To Join a team at least 5 League Matches must of been played and to join a club higher than the lowest human manager all human managers below that team must agree.

8. All Managers MUST post a minimum weekly

9. All Mangers MUST disconnect from game till next match wen the season starts to speed up the progress of the game.

10. Cheating will not be torrelated at all in the clan if found to be cheating you will be removed instantly.

11. Corners must be set to mixed

12. NO PASSWORDS

I have joined the clan following a chat online. I have never played online, nevermind joining a clan! So come on... don't be shy and get in touch.

BTW... I am Doncaster. Don't ask why I picked them? Don't know myself!

Will - Middlesbrough

My beloved Boro well not quite as I dont have Dean Windass. This is going to be really tough this time round as it is a shadow of the team that was but hey im love a challenge

well thats what im getting right here with them hopefully i can get them promoted to the Prem in first time of asking.

Let's start out by looking at the expectations for this season.

Board league expectations: win promotion to

Media league expectation: 5th

FA cup: fourth round

League cup: third round

Aim is to at least secure a top 2 spot and get ourselves Auto Promotion.

The finances

We have a balance of just over £0m and a transfer budget of about £0.

I'm allowed to keep 75% of my transfer revenue to be made available for new signings.

Other than loans, we will be looking to get in players that can strengthen the club.

0,,10306~3306236,00.jpg

Hans - Reading FC

Luckily, I get to start with the squad Reading had at the beginning of last season, so I still have Shane Long as my star player and most likely top scorer for the team. The team isn't terrible, but they could definitely use some work. A few key signings to strengthen my midfield and my left back position should help boost me to a position where I can challenege for the title.

Expectations:

Board league expectations: Title Challenge

Media league expectation: 8th

Aim is to gain promotion. Idealy this would be by taking the champions or runners up spot, but I will be satisfied with a play-off victory as well.

Finances

I have very little to work with: Wage budget of £180K and a transfer budget of just under £1m. So, you can count on me hunting through endless lists of free players who I think will help strengthen my squad and be title contenders. I will be diving into the market for a couple strong midfielders as well as a good left back to help turn my defense into a brick wall.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Leicester City make shocking appointment a week before the football season starts.

unproven manager Charlie Elliott has been given the task of bringing back the Martin O'Neill days at Leicester.

This is what Charlie had to say.

"This is a fantastic club and opportunity for me, there are managers who don't have a clue about football management and there are those who are very talented"

When asked if he could name those "untalented managers" he said ......"I think it will soon be evident who they are but it is not for me to say"

Talk is rife of who Charlie was talking about, one can only assume it is other championship teams but time will tell.

Board league expectations: win promotion

Media league expectation: 3rd

My aim is to get promotion by any means possible

My finances

With a balance of 12m and a transfer budget of 6m there should be no difficulties.

The team is largely ok, I'm looking to spend half of my 6m on players and the other half will be spent in January if needed.

Aidan - Leeds

Expectations:

Board League Expectations: Promotion

Media League Expectation: 15th

FA Cup: Fourth round

League Cup: Third round

My personal aim is to at least reach the play-offs. Got a strong attacking force but defence needs to be worked on. As long as my forwards can bang some goals in I'm confident of doing better than expected. Would be nice to sort the defence out but think I might have to wait until January.

Finances

Finances are tight. Transfer budget of £67K and wage budget of £170K, so not much to work with. Might have to offload some decent players in order to generate some transfer funds and then bring in some decent young defensive players.

Dave - Doncaster

Expectations:

Board League Expectations: Mid tabe

Media League Expectation: 16th

FA Cup: 3rd round

League Cup: 2nd round

Well, my board is not expecting too much.... glad about that then! Not expecting too much myself! The board want a safe mid table position, i would like a top 10 finish or higher.

Finances

Finances are well tight. Transfer budget of £150k and wage budget not worth talking about. Will certainly need to look for some bargains and rely on some jiggling of finance, such as getting rid of the dead wood. Got to keep Billy Sharpe sharp!

Harbor - Nottingham Forest

4nottinghamforest246988.jpg

Expectations:

Media league expectation: 1st

Budget: 0 - 150K / wadges

nPower Championship: Promotion

FA Cup: Reach the fourth round

League Cup: Reach the third round

Club Overview

Founded in 1865 Nottingham Forest is a professional club that holds a pretty good training ground and youth recruitment system.

Back in 1970, the club had its glorious days winning the title. Nottingham Forest holds 18 trophies in his history, Champion cup in

1979 and 1980, a unique title as Champion of England in 1979, win the FA cup 1898 and 1959.

Based on his skills and knowledge, Harbor promised the fans and the President to bring Nottingham Forest to its Glory Days!

Shocking News at Portman Road

In a surprising development, Ipswich Town FC has decided to terminate Paul Jewell's contract with only one game in charge in this new season. Handing over the reins to the Colombian Mastermind Ivan Toloza. In a short statemente, Tractor Boys' chairman Marcus Evans said, that althought they held the greatest respect for Jewell's career and accomplishment, they couldn't let Toloza managing skills to pass them by. They offered Jewell a job as a consultant, but he stormed the team's HQ.

Fxv9d.png

Expectations:

Media: 14th

Me: League: Playoffs / Cup Runs: As far as i can.

Budget: Transfer: 2.1M Euro/ Budget: 215K Euro

Let's hope i can bring this good team again to the EPL, there's a good mix of experience and young talent, and hopefully i'll be driving the tractor all over Hans, as i'll be looking to reignite our rivalry. Good luck to all, and thanks for letting me join late. Cheers.

0,,12306~3324957,00.gif

Hans - Reading FC

First Upadate

I am happy with how we have performed so far in the league. We have won 4, drawn 2, and lost 1 and are currently sitting at 3rd in the league. I have been extremely unhappy with the current board of directors at the club, however. Having virtually nothing to work with in the transfer window and very few players to offload for any sort of significant cash without a major step backwards, I was only able to secure one signing of the season. Coming in with a month of the transfer window already come and gone, most of the quality free signings had already been swooped up. The only signing I secured was midfielder Ritchie Wellens from Leicester. He earned his debut as a second half sub in the 2-2 draw against Middlesborough and had a full debut to remember when he scored in the first 2 minutes of the game in the 5-1 demolition of Leeds United.

We have also advanced to the third round in the Carling Cup, which puts us up against the tough premiership opposition of Everton FC. As a known Liverpool fan, I am looking forward to the opportunity to crush the blues and continue to the 4th round.

As predicted, my defense has been the rock of the team. Just be looking at the results, you can tell that when the defense was playing their best, the entire team was.

My goal from here is to beat Everton in the Carling Cup, keep my position or advance higher in the league, and hopefully gain enough reputation to obtain some funds in January for a few signings that will help my title push.

Results:

League

Derby vs Reading (0-2) - W

Reading vs Scunthorpe(2-0) - W

Middlesborough vs Reading (2-2) - D

Reading vs Leeds (5-1) - W

Wellens scores on full debut

Millwall vs Reading (0-2) - W

Reading vs Coventry (0-0) - D

Ipswich vs Reading (1-2) - L

Carling Cup

Dag & Red vs Reading (0-1) - W

Reading vs MK Dons (2-0) - W

Everton vs Reading - TBD

Summer Transfer and Games Report

7 games into the new season the Championship table is as below:

league1.jpg

Charlie's Leicester haven taken the league by storm, winning 5 out of 7 games and drawing 2. The top three is completed with Tushant's Burnely in 2nd position on 16 points and Hans' Reading on 3rd place with 14 points.

Within the top 6 is also Ivan's Ipswich who have been on a recent winning streak of 4 games - beating Reading in the process.

William's talented Middlesbrough seem to be confined to mediocrity on 11th place with less than half of their games ensuring 3 points for them. Harbor's Nottingham Forest occupy the 14th position in the league and Dave's Doncaster 19th place - a rise from the relegation zone that they were cozying up with just a couple of games ago. After the torrid first game (5-3 loss to Tushant's Burnley) Doncaster seem to be finding their footing and it wouldn't surprise me if come mid-season we find Doncaster fighting it out for a promotion spot.

On the other side of the spectrum are Bayo's Norwich and Aidan's Leeds, occupying 23rd and 24th positions on in the league respectfully. After a great pre-season everyone expected Aidan to be leading his Leeds team into the top 5, but lady-luck has not always been with them and a series of unfortunate losses have confined them to the depths of the Championship.

Transfers

Shown below are the major ins-and-outs of the Championship.

xfers1.jpg

As you can see, Tushant's Burnley made arguably the biggest transfer capture of the 2011 Summer transfer period - buying wonderkid Sergio Araujo from Boca for 6.5mil pounds. But rumors are he had to sell off 3-4 first team players and reduce his wage budget to a bare minimum to pull off this buy. The striker has amazing potential, but with the lack of quality coaches and training facilities at the club, will this starlet be able to reach his potential? Only time will tell.

The other team to make big moves over the summer was Charlie's Leicester - buying Tom Cairney from Hull and Elliot Bennett from Brighton - two players who went into their starting 11 right away.

The most active team over the summer was William's Middlesbrough, but it remains to be seen if he can get his team to gel and start performing to the standards expected of them.

Leicesterbadge.jpg

Charlie-leicester FC

I couldn't ask for a much better start to the season. After 7 games, I find myself top of the leage with 5 wins and 2 draws.

The board have backed me to the hilt having given me a 6m budget to work with.

The first player I went for was John Fleck of Rangers, he however failed a medical. My actions seemed to alert middlesborough and Nottingham Forest who tried to hijack my deal and get Fleck on loan. I knew I had to act fast and so I put in another bid for him, this time I asked for the transfer to be completed at the end of the season. This was a big gamble but i am a big fan of Fleck and considering yakubu will finish his loan at the end of the season I thought I would get his replacement now.

Another signing I made was Tom Cairney (another scotsman) from Hull for 2.5m, he quickley went into my team and has made a massive impact for me.

My team are playing with real passion, a 3-1 over C palace kicked off the season; this was followed by wins over Rotherham (LC) and a 1-1 draw with Cardiff.

i eventually went on to dominate teams such as Norwich Portsmouth and Barnsley.

I hope I can keep this good run of form going as surely alot of teams will be waiting for me to fall flat on my face.

My main competition at the moment I feel are Burnley and Reading with Ipswich also looking strong.

Results

Leicester vs C-Palace 3-1 (w)

Cardiff vs Leicester 1-1 (D)

Norwich vs Leicester 0-2 (w)

Leicester vs Barnsley 3--1 (w)

Burnley vs Leicester 0-0 (D)

Leicester vs Portsmouth 3-1 (w)

Bristol C vs Leicester 1-2 (w)

League Cup

Leicester vs Rotherham 3-0 (W)

Leicester vs Millwall 2-0 (W)

Sunderland vs Leicester TBD

Another thing to be happy about is my first award which I hope is the first of many

managerofthemonth.jpg

Transfers

in

Fleck 3.8 (end of season) Rangers

Cairney 2.5m Hull

Bennett 975k Brighton

ilie 400k otelul

Kwarasey 250k stromsgodset

Ibarra Free

out

Wellens 775k Reading

Oakley 190k Barnsley

Total spent 7.925m

Total received 965k

will - Boro

here we are at the start on the season brought in a shed load of player and loans 22 to be exact whom looked promising for us. But the fact of the matter is im up to my old tricks again and its not paying off for me im sitting in 11th. in the league cup tho boro have been strong in the 3rd round now and have my old foe man city ill will try to emulate my cardiff days in the prem glory clan but to be honest cant see it happening as boro arnt as strong as that team was and theres alot of problems gelling behind the scenes i will have to sit down and look at players to release.

Doncaster Rovers

With a few games gone now, things are certainly looking up after recent results. The lads got a massive boost following an impressive 3-1 away win at at 'Boro in the league and are still in the league cup.

The manager has stuck with his tactics, feeling sure they will come good and is looking that way now. However, this may be short lived as the manager is under no illusion of the size of the task in front of him. A few signings are stuggling to settle in quickly, particularly the aquisition of their new keeper Marcus Sahlman, but Guijt and Van der Meyde are now looking worthwhile signings. Dave Knight is fully aware that his season is resting upon goalgetter Billy Sharp, anticipating 20 goals plus this season. The depth of the squad at Doncaster is looking a bit frail and there is no money in the budget for more additions; so the manager will be looking to keep everyone fit and injury-free if their season is to go anywhere.

Aidan - Leeds

Well, what a start to the season for me! Got a draw in the first game and then it went downhill from there. I've probably been tinkering with tactics a bit too much in order to try and stop leaking goals, but I haven't found a solution yet. So I'm going to stick with a formation for a few games and see if that can settle the team down.

Morale is low at the moment after a run of defeats, so we need a bit of luck to grab a win and start to turn things around. Performances haven't been too bad but we have had a lot of bad luck such as conceeding last minute goals or missing easy one on ones. Hopefully if I can get morale up we can start picking up points and the team can keep me in a job!

I've made a few signings but to be honest none of them have performed as yet. I know the team are capable of performing well in the division, but I'm not confident that the board will give me enough time to turn things around. We have had a lot of injuries and key players are starting to return to fitness so only time will tell if that will help improve both results and confidence from the board.

Harbor - Nottingham Forest

transferlu.jpg

So far, Forest is currently sitting at the 18th with 10pts . That position is due to many injured players and team gelling. So far, five first team players are hurt which

explain the poor performance of the team. Most of the signings Harbor did are meant to strengthen weak parts of the team such LB, DM and so on.

Harbor has a long way to go and promotion is still in his grasp. The task seems hard but do-able. Once the important players get healthier Nottingham Forest

will take the league back in control (hopefully)!

Archived