FM 2143

T.R.F.C.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by T.R.F.C.:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Ultimate_Red_Devil:

Why does Old Trafford have 5824 capacity? icon_confused.gif

Sorry mate. They went bankrupt and had to reduce the size of their stadium so they could afford to run it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 2.1 bn £ bug?

Originally posted by The_Ultimate_Red_Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T.R.F.C.:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Ultimate_Red_Devil:

Why does Old Trafford have 5824 capacity? icon_confused.gif

Sorry mate. They went bankrupt and had to reduce the size of their stadium so they could afford to run it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 2.1 bn £ bug? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think so. Same happened to Arsenal and Chelsea too.

Originally posted by Rumball:

This is some crazy sh*t! icon_biggrin.gif often I think about playing in season 2050, but 2143 is insane icon_eek.gif

Juan, don't you think that you could trick the game (if they fix that "bug") by using the fmm to change the age of the player? icon_confused.gif

Of course, but you need for it an external tool, and now we can trick many things that can make the game unreal.

The base of the game must be based on real competitions and situations, and you have the chance of play legally or not under your responsability

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nene_Park_Faithfull:

How are Rushden & Diamonds doing. Have they won anything?

Look at this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but it doesnt seem to work.

Originally posted by Nene_Park_Faithfull:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T.R.F.C.:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nene_Park_Faithfull:

Sorry, but it doesnt seem to work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed the link

Sorry, but it doesnt seem to work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed the link </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for that. But they dont seem to have done very well at all.

Wow...i tried doing a similar thing and would go to sleep with the game running on holiday mode. However some time after 2100 it would drop out. Just return to the desktop...no error message or anything. I thought it was the end of the game, but obviously not so. Any ideas??? I really couldn't state at the screen on holiday for hours on end to see when it exactly dropped out and why.

Originally posted by ruttiger_ruttiger:

Wow...i tried doing a similar thing and would go to sleep with the game running on holiday mode. However some time after 2100 it would drop out. Just return to the desktop...no error message or anything. I thought it was the end of the game, but obviously not so. Any ideas??? I really couldn't state at the screen on holiday for hours on end to see when it exactly dropped out and why.

Maybe your RAM is too low??? icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by ruttiger_ruttiger:

It could be...a similar thing used to happen with 2006 (those are the only two versions i have ever run on this computer). I'm not a hardware kinda guy but i'm pretty certain it is 500MB RAM...is this too low ya reckon?

My RAM is 520MB. So it probably isn't that. How many patches have you downloaded for it? Maybe one some patches are "clashing" so your PC doesn't know which one to read.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by newcastle4life:

How are newcastle going in this game?

Premiership title holders + In the European Champions Cup icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im Downloading it now icon_biggrin.gif

Archived