For Si please read. Comments

The movements aren't random. They are controlled as mentioned before, by things like your defensive line, marking, and also whether you set them to stick to position or roam more.

These are much more realistic than saying "stand in this particular spot when the opposition has the ball in this area, but if they move forward 10 yards then you must move back 10 yards".

I must move alike the settings when i play opponent one particular team. what's mean this your answer??

I think than you have ideas rooted unfortunately.

And this don't good for growth of FM

I have understood one thing.

Maybe are too difficult but for me one manager can edit and use movements with and without ball at least on set pieces, but for this user than post here no are possible.

It's more sad.

So what's the new improvements? only poor things?

good very good but i don't buy this game if will go

I must move alike the settings when i play opponent one particular team. what's mean this your answer??

I think than you have ideas rooted unfortunately.

And this don't good for growth of FM

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, as I feel the system in place now is a lot more realistic and relevant to the game of football and think the with/without ball screens just didn't work.

Kenco: Depends from bravery of sigames

If sigames introduce movements with and without ball correct all it's good, if introduce in way wrong all are bad like other things.

Maybe Sigames no introducing again because no have capacity of realize?

Kenco: Depends from bravery of sigames

If sigames introduce movements with and without ball correct all it's good, if introduce in way wrong all are bad like other things.

Maybe Sigames no introducing again because no have capacity of realize?

Maybe they got rid of those screens because they are meaningless?

Archived