*FMS Era Grumpy Awards* Live from Gavrenwick's Love Palace

Terk

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a disappointing turn of events, neither Terk nor 10-3 stood a chance in this award, claiming just three votes between them. Instead the runaway, and joint, 'winners' were SCIAG and stoehrst. Congratulations of the over inflated sense of self worth, gentlemen.

In a disappointing turn of events, neither Terk nor 10-3 stood a chance in this award, claiming just three votes between them. Instead the runaway, and joint, 'winners' were SCIAG and stoehrst. Congratulations of the over inflated sense of self worth, gentlemen.

What you're saying then, is that we suck at sucking.

Irritating. A word that simply doesn't do this lot justice. The nominees for

The Spotty Teenager Award for Most Irritating User

chesterfan2

• According to his profile he is in his 40's and up for an annoying teenager award. Sort your life out.
  • He's actually more irritating that BenArsenal....jesus

M7695342119099883738734573405345709783471237123931 284932843294809

• The most common reason given was “do you really need me to explain this one?”

mark wilson27

• Learn to punctuate
  • What's with all the stories. Oh, and he always seems to update his just after I update mine thus immediately pushing it halfway down the page. Bastard.

BenArsenal

• He has too many romantic notions for football that simply grate upon me.
  • It can only be benarsenal. 'I feel obliged to answer this, seeing as I pretty much started things with regards to player-based stories'. Pfffft.

Least Missed FMSer

viperk1

• F*ck, I hope he doesn't show up here again. He'll probably send an angry PM or something.
  • The first FMS'er I had a 'real' conversation with, questioned my life choices as a result.
  • There's never been a better reason to delete msn than when you see viperk1 has added you.

The-Perfect-FM'er!

• Simply for his ability to wind up any body on earth.

Amaroq

• Another good writer who left in the middle of a good story, *****!

Peacemaker7

• IT WAS ALL BETTER IN THE OLD DAYS! Can f*ck off back to 'the old days' as far as I'm concerned.
  • Let's face it, HD was the cool one of the partnership.

Another close run vote, and perhaps a surprise winner. The strong favourite for the trophy, viperk1, was pipped at the last by that great bastion of all footballing knowledge, The-Perfect-FM'er!.

These are the users that you wish you would wake up one to to find had simply vanished off the face of FMS. They are the nominees for

The 'Please, Just Bugger Off' Award

Terk

• 150 years posting here is more than enough tbh, now let someone else win the only award you ever win.
  • Because if you’ve really been hanging around FMS for as long as you claim he has, then truly you have no life.

chesterfan2

• BUGGER OFF WITH BELLS ON!

m34723475485734-97234023740239472309472394072304972340764826740126 341906405623047209

• You can't write, and generally don't seem to want to, so stop trying.
  • Probably wouldn't even have the attention span to bugger off for long though.

I was surprised, but blame Gav. He admitted to missing viper.

I would lay into him for that, but that would be forgetting that I was responsible for the 'let's play FIFA with viper one last time' incident. Can't be a hypocrite, you always want more of viper.

Not everything written on FMS is of star quality. Some of it is so dull that it becomes the perfect cure to insomnia. So here are the nominees for

Writer Most Likely to Induce a Coma

viperk1

• Did I mention the seven paragraphs it took me to describe my secretary?
  • I would write a reason but 'Knight' has me on life support
  • Daniel Knight did a series of mundane things that will fill the next 100 pages, with several point of view changes on the way.

mark wilson27

• You are ******** me, is that another Man United story, what no! must be a sign up then!
  • Too many stories of a similar type, written up exactly the same way, with exactly the same tone of voice. Come on man, take a gamble, get out there, do something wild!

m3434234324234..... oh bugger this

• I'd rather beat myself into a coma than read anything he writes.
  • Just looking at his stories makes me fall into a coma.

tenthreeleader

• 10-3. Dammit stop matching match reports go over 12 pages. I just want to see who won!!!
  • Reading tenthreeleader's collective works back to back would induce a coma through sleep deprivation.

I would lay into him for that, but that would be forgetting that I was responsible for the 'let's play FIFA with viper one last time' incident. Can't be a hypocrite, you always want more of viper.

I don't. Ever.

We have more joint winners. You could not decide which was more likely to send you into a coma, but what is certain is that the writing of both viperk1 and mark wilson27 is perfect for those nights when you just can't seem to fall asleep.

Xen won't ever be forgiven for the 'lets play FIFA with viper one more time". From that day on, life wasn't ever the same.

Totally agree tbh, I hang my head in shame.

But I believe that was when we got the infamous ".................what?..............Terk blocked me from MSN?............................."

Every cloud ;)

Of course. <3

I knew you couldn't handle it without me.

Xen - That was the finest moment of all time. I still hear his voice sometimes, I wonder when he will return to FMS, I honestly do. "The pitch was excellent,".

Xen - That was the finest moment of all time. I still hear his voice sometimes, I wonder when he will return to FMS, I honestly do. "The pitch was excellent,".

"What the **** wer' thaaaat?"

viper soundbites rule. :cool:

I had one conversation with viper on msn, I was incredibly drunk at the time, but I remember that he complained about my spelling, punctuation and then did a smug sticky out tongue with blown out cheeks smiley when he told me he didn't drink :confused: He struck me as one those guys that ends up being murdered after taking the wrong sort home for the night.

My favourite Viper Moment was when, at around 3am after playing Fifa for a good 6 hours, Mikey decided to call it a night. Throughout the whole gaming session, he'd obviously been ripping Viper to pieces. Mikey left saying 'Right I'm off to bed now. Night Offy!'. After mikey had gone, Vipers insecure little voice squeaked '...I don't think he likes me much...'

Oh how I laughed. I laughed to the point where my stomach and cheeks hurt. Viper is a top bloke, even if it is in a unique way.

I had one conversation with viper on msn, I was incredibly drunk at the time, but I remember that he complained about my spelling, punctuation and then did a smug sticky out tongue with blown out cheeks smiley when he told me he didn't drink :confused: He struck me as one those guys that ends up being murdered after taking the wrong sort home for the night.

We always had him pinned as the guy who does the murdering, turning people into lampshades, that sorta gig....

There are some stories which should never get past the 'ooh, I wonder...' stage. These are the finest examples of such.

Worst Story Idea

Offspring8's sign up attempts

• We all knew it was doomed to failure, you southern jeb.
  • All SUPER MASSIVE SUNDAY SIGN UPS are awful. Nothing personal, Offy, they'll just never work. I maintain that I shouldn't have won the bidding for Alves and Ferdinand.

Anything by mwhateverhisbloodynumbersare

• It's a bad idea to let him have posting ability tbh
  • Unknown manager Maz Armsley takes over at random Northern club for two games before m-numbers gets bored when no-one gives him an award after two posts. Rinse and repeat x 2178415418

Gav Renwick's Football Manager Fantasy Football Challenge

• Sh*t idea, sh*t execution. Your prize? A big bag of fail.

Archived