When Patch 11.3 is out.......what's your plan?

Would the Polish league load with new games or was it just a problem with loading save games?

there was a problem with loading old saves containing the polish league, new games worked just fine, and i think the old saves also worked after the hotfix

but its still an example of how a minor glitch could slip by undetected messing with compatiblity, even if I have never had any such problems myself while playing games carried on from an older patch from fm08 and onwards (cant recall anything before that to be honest, and never really got into fm until 08)

there was a problem with loading old saves containing the polish league, new games worked just fine, and i think the old saves also worked after the hotfix

but its still an example of how a minor glitch could slip by undetected messing with compatiblity, even if I have never had any such problems myself while playing games carried on from an older patch from fm08 and onwards (cant recall anything before that to be honest, and never really got into fm until 08)

Ok, so there has been one example of certain save games not being compatible then, but at least it was fixed. I'd still put my money on 11.3 being save game compatible.

Arsenal

WBA

Lorient

Ukraine - Dnipro, Metalist or Shakhtar

Ajax/Feyenoord

Rubin Kazan

Bolton

Portugal - Porto, Sporting or Benfica

Wolfsburg great save

Oldham/Tranmere

Austria Wien

Cartagena/Salamanca

Israel - Maccabi Haifa or Hapoel Tel Aviv

I generally only do saves for 5-6 seasons at most, so all these are on my to do list.

10 chars, yes 10

I'm going to resign at Sunderland and start again but with more leagues loaded. Still playing my first "lets see what this new version is all about" game where I only load England and Scotland to get a feel for the game. I will be sad as I have really enjoyed this save but I NEED more leagues and players in my life.

Archived