FMSIEL Transfer Market

Offspring8

FMSIEL Transfer Market

Here, you will barter and haggle with other FMS Chairmen for their players. Anything goes, you can enquire on players or just make straight up bids for them here. If you wish for the bid to be private, PM the chairman of the player you wish to buy. If you have a player you wish to sell, throw his name around in here to see if anybody might be interested in buying him.

Once you have both agreed a transfer fee, I will need confirmation from both Chairmen before I put the transfer through. This confirmation can be made either in this thread or via a PM to me, whichever you prefer. The confirmation will need to include the player(s) involved and the transfer fee. If both confirmations match each other, the transfer will go through and, providing the player agrees to the contract in-game, it will be finalised.

I will be keeping track of everybody’s transfer budgets and if you wish to be reminded of what yours is, just PM me. I will not be posting everybody’s budgets in this thread, but there is nothing stopping you from announcing to everybody what you have to spend (Bluff, if you feel that it could help your situation). Any prize money won through the season is added to your transfer budget.

To browse the squads and to see which players are transfer listed and which players might be available, check out the squads on the FMSIEL website. If you wish to Transfer list any of your players or have them marked out as ‘Potentially Open to Offers’, let me know and I’ll update the website as soon as I can.

I will also be posting a list of the top players that are situated abroad, playing for some of the CPU teams. The list will include a rough price on how much that player will cost should you decide to make an offer for him. You can make an offer for these players by either stating it in this thread or by PM’ing me, whichever you so choose.

You will also be alerted if a CPU club makes a bid for one of your players. It is then up to you whether you accept or reject – I will never sell a player without your permission. If, for whatever reason, a player moves away without your permission, the FA (ME :D) will offer you a compensation package of twice the value of the player, but this shouldn’t happen.

As always, if there are any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to ask.

For now though, I declare the transfer market as: Open

BOOM. Here we go!

I'm slightly concerned that Offy thinks he is the FA though. ;)

Here are the players in my squad available for looking at;

Paul Robinson - open to any negotiations.

Vincent Enyeama - will listen to offers.

Julien Escude - open to any negotiations.

Naldo - will listen to offers.

Adam Johnson - open to any negotiations.

Florent Malouda - will listen to offers.

Pichu Atienza - will listen to offers.

Joaquin - open to any negotiations.

Alou Diarra - open to any negotiations.

Juan Roman Riquelme - will listen to offers.

Marco Boriello - SOLD.

Can we terminate contracts for players we don't want?

I suppose I could do if that's what you want to do :) although I would suggest offering them around first, to see if anybody else wants them for a fee. I could always put them on the transfer list in-game as well, and let you know on any CPU offers that come up?

I suppose I could do if that's what you want to do :) although I would suggest offering them around first, to see if anybody else wants them for a fee. I could always put them on the transfer list in-game as well, and let you know on any CPU offers that come up?

If thats the case, transfer list all my open to any negotiation players.

GK:

Craig Gordon (27 yo) - Not for sale unless, silly high offer

Shay Given (34 yo) - willing to listen

Steve Mandanda (25 yo) - Transfer list

DEF:

Jeremy Mathieu (D/WB/M L, 26) - Listen to offers

Dani Alvez (D/WB/M R, 27) - No F in chance

Wes Brown (D RC, 30) - Listen to offers

Daniel Agger (DC, 25) - Not decided

Michael Dawson (DC, 26) - decent offers

John Heitinga (SW/D RC/DM, 26) - Decent offers only

MID:

Ludovic Obraniak (AM RLC, 25) - Willing to listen to offers

Angel Di Maria (AM L, 22) - no chance

Maxi Rodriguez (AM RC, 29) - no chance

Antonio Valencia (AM R, 24) - listening to offers

Samir Nasri (AM RLC, 23) - no F in chance

Andres Iniesta (AM LC, 26) - no F in chance

Seydou Keita (M LC, 30) - listed

Mikel Arteta (AM RLC, 28) - got to be a good offer

ATT:

Claudio Pizarro (ST, 31) - reasonable offers only

Frederic Kanoute (ST, 32) - as above

Francesco Totti (AM/FC, 33) - first decent offer has him

Nilmar (FC, 25) - looking for a decent amount for him

U21: Reasonable offers only

Stevan Jovetic (AM LC, 20) - Value Unknown

Kyriakos Papadopoulos (DC, 18) - Value Unknown

Toni Kroos (AM LC, 20) - Value Unknown

Looking for players in all positions but need strikers really, PM me with offers etc

GK:

Time Wiese (28 yo) -

Yohann Pele (27 yo) -

Andriy Pyatov (26 yo) - Not interested in selling any of my keepers.

DEF:

John Arne Riise (D/WB/M L, 29) - open to offers

Sergio Ramos (D RC, 24) - No.

Alessandro Nesta (DC, 34) - Not for sale

Gael Givet (D LC, 28) - Undecided

Gabriel Milito (SW/DC, 29) - not for sale

Carlos Marchena (DC/DM, 30) - undecided

MID:

Christian Rodriguez (AM L, 24) - not for sale at this time.

Ricardo Quaresma (AM RL, 26) - keeping this one

Milos Krasic (AM R, 25) - not for sale. No.

Valon Behrami (D/WB R/M RLC, 25) - for sale

Yossi Banayoun (AM RLC, 30) - for sale

Clarence Seedorf (AM LC, 34) - for sale

Ze Roberto (AM LC, 36) - for sale

Danny (AM RLC, 26) - I think I have to keep at least one of them.

ATT:

Giuseppe Rossi (AM/FC, 23) - Not for sale

Marouane Chamakh (FC, 26) - not for sale

Amauri (ST, 30) - Not for sale

Ruud van Nistelrooy (ST, 34) - open to offers

U21: All of these, don't even think about it.

Alexis Sanchez (AM RLC/FC, 21)

Mesut Ozil (AM LC, 21)

Danny Wilson (D LC, 18)

Mark, what do you want for Nilmar ? What do you want for Arteta ?

GK:

Brad Friedel (39 yo)

Gorka Iaraizoz (29 yo)

Julio Sergio (31 yo)

DEF:

Christian Chivu (D LC, 29)

Mattia Cassani (D/WB RL, 26)

William Gallas (DC, 32)

Nicolas Burdisso (DC, 29)

Mirel Radoi (DC/DM, 29)

Jan Vertonghen (SW/DC/DM, 23)

MID:

Vicente (AM L, 28)

Ashley Young (AM RLC, 25)

Jesus Navas (AM RC, 24)

Joe Cole (AM RLC, 28)

Juan Sebastien Veron (MC, 35)

Javier Mascherano (DM, 26)

Didier Zokora (DM, 29)

ATT:

Robinho (AM LC/FC, 26)

Edinson Cavani (AM R/ST, 23)

Demba Ba (AM L/FC, 25)

Luis Suarez (AM RL/FC, 23)

U21:

Neymar (AM LC/FC, 18)

Guido Marilungo (AM RL/FC, 20)

Sani Emmanuel (AM R/ST, 17)

If they are listed here then they're available for the right fee. What the right fee is will depend (mainly) on what Version of FM this is on. So I need to know that firstly.

I would *prefer* transfer negotiations be done via PM.

Breaking Transfer News: The Alchy's are glad to announce that Triple Distilled have done a straight swap with Toni Kroos going to New City Brotherhood with Marco Borriello moving to join the Alchys. Sir Alex Ferguson has said that he had been looking for a new striker with age on his side

Okay, the Steelers are looking to offload these gems!

I might be interested in others, but will take PM's only, and they will have to be good offers because they do feature in my managers plans!

Andres Palop (GK, 36)

Jose Nunes (DC, 33)

Brede Hangeland (DC, 29)

Piotr Trochowski (AM RL, 26)

Mladen Petric (FC, 29)

Sergio Araujo (FC, 18)

Chris Gadi (FC, 18)

The Dockland Steelers are happy to announce the imminent arrivals of both Jan Vertongen and Juan Sebastion Veron from Celtic Warriors subject to fitness tests.

Darren Fletcher will be leaving the club in exchange, of course subject to fitness tests.

Rumour Mill:

The Dockland Steelers are ready to announce the imminent arrivals of both Jan Vertongen and Juan Sebastion Veron from Celtic Warriors subject to fitness tests.

It is believe a certain Scottish midfielder will be leaving the club in exchange, of course subject to fitness tests.

Piotr Trochowski, Sergio Araujo and Brede Hangeland might be leaving the club shortly.

Manager Louis van Gaal has also stated his need for a left and right fullback and is looking for another attacking midfielder.

Stonebaked FC would like to make it known that the following players are available for transfer at a reasonable price, offers may be submitted via PM and I am open to swap deals.

Stewart Downing (AM RL, 25) - Value Unknown

Fabrizio Miccoli (FC, 31) - Value Unknown

Here is my team, if anyone is interested in a swap deal then please feel free to peruse and tempt my needs ;) There are certain players I will part with, but only serious reasonable offers will be listened to

GK:

Dudu Aouate (32 yo) - Open To Offers

Morgan De Sanctis (33 yo) - NFS

Victor (27 yo) - NFS

DEF:

Roberto Carlos (D/WB L, 37) - Open To Offers, swap deal preferable

Pablo Zabaleta (D/WB R/M RC, 25) - Not For Sale

Ezequiel Garay (SW/DC, 23) - Not for Sale

Christopher Samba (DC, 26) - Open to offers

Lucio (DC, 32) - Not For Sale

Adil Rami (DC, 24) - Never for Sale. Would have to offer a ridiculous sum of money.

MID:

Stewart Downing (AM RL, 25) - Transfer Listed

Juan Manuel Vargas (WB/AM L, 26) - NFS

Hamit Altintop (WB R/DM/AM RC, 27) - NFS

Jimmy Briand (AM R/FC, 24) - NFS

Kaka (AM C, 28) - NFS

Luka Modric (AM RLC, 24) - NFS

Jeremy Toulalan (DC/DM, 26) - NFS

Frank Lampard (AM C, 32) - NFS

Apart from Downing, you can all sod off

ATT:

Adriano (ST, 28) - Not For Sale

Diego Forlan (FC, 31) - Not For Sale. Ever

Giampaolo Pazzini (ST, 25) - Not For Sale

Fabrizio Miccoli (FC, 31) - Transfer Listed

U21:

Casemiro (DC/DM, 18) - Not For Sale

Alex Nimely (ST, 19) - Not For Sale

Marko Marin (AM RLC, FC, 21) - Not For Sale

I'm looking for a 'keeper, a LB and a RB

So join up before it's to late, once the season starts things will pretty much run them selves and you won't have to devote a lot of time to it.

Yeah, but I fear that with my busy schedule I might miss the best deals when I have no access to this forum. And that would just do my head in. :p

Runavik Times

Runavik team, Stonebaked FC, announced the departure of their youngster, and hotly tipped player for the future, Marko Marin today. The 21 year old German midfielder will now be plying his trade for Ruud Gullits' New City Brotherhood. The fee is reportedly around the £15 million mark and will see New City Brotherhoods' Adam Johnson join the Stoners.

when questioned about the deal, club owner Cia Batta told press "The deal is marvellous, it is sad to see a player of Marko's obvious talent and ability leave the club, but the arrival of Johnson and the cash injection should boost the club and give us a very fine standing for the coming season. We wish Marko all the best, and look forward to watching him develop under the leadership of Mr Gullit."

Stonebaked are also rumoured to be tracking the availability of John Arne Riise from Donkey Ride 2000, an enquiry has apparently been tabled and the club are awaiting news.

New City Brotherhood Fanzine

Manager Ruud Gullit today spoke about his transfer dealings so far, but refused to go into detail or specifics. “I can confirm we have irons in the fire,” is all he told us. Whether that means transfers are in the making, or his nightclubs are struggling for ideas, we aren’t entirely sure.

Sources at the club have confirmed that a deal has been wrapped up to send Marco Borriello to Triple Distilled, with midfield playmaker Toni Kroos moving in the other direction in a straight swap deal. Gullit was extremely tight with information regarding the deal, Chairman Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu very forthcoming when asked. Another deal was finalised today, Marko Marin joining Gullit at NCB, in a deal that sees £15million and Adam Johnson move the other way.

Gullit was also in talks with Henrik Larsson regarding the moves of both Neymar and Mattia Cassani to NCB, and deals are thought to already be tied up for the pair. Henrik has refused to release information of the money involved in order to keep his financial cards close to his big Swedish chest.

There are also negotiations under way to complete the signings of Mladen Petric, Sergio Araujo and Piotr Trochowski. The arrival of these players would bolster Gullit’s squad for the season, but there are still rumours of more arrivals to Macaroon Palace, especially considering he still has over £100million to spend and positions he would like to fill.

NCB Transfer Update:

IN:

Marko Marin - £15mil + Adam Johnson.

Neymar - Undisclosed

Mattia Cassani - Undisclosed

Toni Kroos - Player swap with Marco Borriello

OUT:

Marco Borriello

Adam Johnson

Players Still For SALE:

Paul Robinson - open to any negotiations.

Vincent Enyeama - will listen to offers.

Naldo - will listen to offers.

Florent Malouda - will listen to offers.

Juan Roman Riquelme - will listen to offers

The Triple Distilled Bar Mat Fanzine:

With the season coming close Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been pretty busy in the transfer market.

His first venture into the transfer market saw him bringing in 28 year old Striker Marco Borriello from New City Brotherhood with Toni Kroos going the other way in a straight swap deal.

The next piece of transfer news sees him getting rid of Keita for a fee of £4,400,000 to Donkey Ride FC

However the main piece of transfer news sees Brazilian wonder Robinho joining The Alchy's for £10,000,000 from Celtic Warriors with Shay Given being part of the deal, The fans however don't seem to happy about the arrival of Robinho who has been know to upset the atmosphere of most clubs he's been too.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has also made several enquiries about other players so the transfer activity will continue

Transfers In:

Marco Borriello - p/x

Robinho - £10,000,000 + p/x

Players Out:

Keita - £4,400,000 - Donkey Ride 2000

Toni Kroos - p/x - New City Brotherhood

Shay Given - P/x - Celtic Warriors

SANDUR BUGLE

The Pineapple Chunks have thrown out far too many managers in its panic-stricken fear of being relegated. They have suffered loss and deprivation as a result.

Negative, knee-jerk responses to league positions, have left them with an impoverished appreciation of mid-table mediocrity and an unattractively disrespectful attitude to attacking and creative, flair based football.

A couple of days ago I took a midnight walk along the long promenade of Sandur with the new chairman, Marc Mametz, who comes from a long-line of exciting, attractive teams. As we climbed the soft sand dunes beneath the moon, I expressed my view that his appointment of Lippi as the new manager was regarded slightly neurotically by many experts.

People will say things on the sand dunes at midnight that they might not say anywhere else.

“Its funny you should say that,” was his response. “I was in a press conference this week with some other respected reporters and they were telling jokes and saying things I just didn’t want to hear. Most of it was sarcastic, I don’t know where these so called pundits’s get off, and I just wanted to slap them.”

“What difference will he make?”

“Well everyone at the club’s up for sale, give me the right price and you never know?”

“Everyone?”

“No one is safe in Sandur. Everyone will have to prove his worth, we are not going to discard anyone who puts up the dosh.”

We didn’t discuss the matter any further. There was no point. Neither of us was gong to embrace the option of failure. We were just opening one or two doors marked, “Exit.”

A slightly slow Martin O'Neil has revealed his transfer plans for the coming season, rather belatedly. Apparently, no one told him his GCSE's were less important. Well, martin has suddenly developed a goalkeeping fetish and the chairman is a life long Leeds fan, so, the scum (sorry, on auto abuse) players are up for grabs.

GK:

Carlos Kameni (26 yo) - Will listen to offers, but not exactly with focus

Edwin van der Sar (39 yo) - Listening. But I'll only accept reasonable offers.

Jose Manuel ‘Pepe’ Reina (27 yo) - Hands off

DEF:

Aly Cissokho (D/WB L, 22) - Big offers only

Darijo Srna (D/WB/M R, 28) - Big offers

Jonny Evans (DC, 22) - For sale, however, Mark has dibs.

Ledley King (DC, 29) - Will take big monies.

Philippe Mexes (SW/DC, 28) - Hands off

Juan (DC, 31) - Be reasonable..

MID:

Danijel Pranjic (D/WB L/AM LC, 28) - For sale.

Diego Capel (AM L, 22) - Will listen, but probably won't care

Sidney Govou (AM RL, 30) - Listening with keen intent

Cristiano Ronaldo (AM RL/FC, 25) - Don't touch. He may break.

Cesc Fabregas (MC, 23) - Really?

Hernanes (DM/AM RLC, 25) - Reasonable offers, please.

Ronaldinho (AM RLC, 30) - Listening.

Simon Rolfes (DM, 28) - Hands off.

ATT:

Wayne Rooney (FC, 24) - For sale. Again, Mark has dibs.

Stefan Kiessling (ST, 26) - Hands off.

Rodrigo Palacio (AM RLC/FC, 28) - For sale.

Gabby Agbonlahor (ST, 23) - Hands off.

U21:

Gareth Bale (D/WB/AM L, 20) - Hands off.

Necip Uysal (DM, 19) - Value Unknown

Giuliano (AM RC, 20) - Value Unknown

Celtic Warriors Press Release

From the Desk of Mike Kowalski

I want to assure our fans that we are building a team around them. We are working tirelessly to replace the players we have lost with players who are worthy of our cause.

They have heard rumours of every player at the club being up for sale. I am here to reassure them that this is not true. Aiden McGeady is not for sale at any price. Everyone else can go.

So far we have gotten rid of Mattia Cassani, Jan Vertonghen, Juan Sebastian Veron, Didier Zokora, Robinho & Neymar. These players do not fit into the grand plan.

We have identified a number of suitable replacements and will begin negotiating shortly.

We have, as they will have heard, recruited Shay Given and Darren Fletcher. These players do qualify to play for the club as part of our plan. We are delighted to welcome to the Warrior revolution.

We will not be disclosing any transfer targets or discussing the finer points of any deals. We believe this is the honourable thing to do and is the Warrior way. To that end we feel we must express our disappointment at Triple Distilled FC and more specifically Alex Ferguson. Partly because he is a whisky nosed Rangers fan but mostly for breaking our confidentiality agreement and disclosing the financial terms agreed in the deal that saw us sign Shay Given.

We would hope that any further deals the club do will be given the due respect. We will be looking to ship as much of the deadweight the club finds itself burdened with and to replace it with players worthy of this club over the coming days.

The Miovagur Bugle

Doom van der Godbold has made his first forays into the festering bloodbath that is the pre-season transfer frenzy by gifting manager Josep Guardiola midfielders Seydou Keita (a £4.4 steal from Triple Distilled) and Didier Zokora (£7,75 million from The Celtic Warriors) and in a late breaking shocker swapped left back John-Arne Riise for Stonebaked FC's Veteran lefty Roberto Carlos (plus a balance of £7.5 million to sweeten the deal).

Meanwhile in a thinly attended press conference new boss Josep Guardiola stated he was happy to be here, that he did know before joing that Donkey Ride 2000 were the only team in Miovagur, and therefore over 3500 miles from the nearest civilization. Asked for a quote he said 'No-one likes us. We don't care.'

The Miovagur Bugle

Doom van der Godbold has made his first forays into the festering bloodbath that is the pre-season transfer frenzy by gifting manager Josep Guardiola midfielders Seydou Keita (a £4.4 steal from Triple Distilled) and Didier Zokora (£7,75 million from The Celtic Warriors) and in a late breaking shocker swapped left back John-Arne Riise for Stonebaked FC's Veteran lefty Roberto Carlos (plus a balance of £7.5 million to sweeten the deal).

Meanwhile in a thinly attended press conference new boss Josep Guardiola stated he was happy to be here, that he did know before joing that Donkey Ride 2000 were the only team in Miovagur, and therefore over 3500 miles from the nearest civilization. Asked for a quote he said 'No-one likes us. We don't care.'

Later on Guardiola claimed he had no knowledge that van der Godbold was going to disclose the financial terms of the Zokora deal and thus if Mike Kozwalski is going to get mad then he should go round and see the floppy hatted Doom-meister himself rather than give a kneecapping a bit closer to home.

The Triple Distilled Bar Mat Fanzine:

Sir Alex has been at it again as he made several deals in the last few hours.

He has welcomed S.Downing and Fabrizio Miccoli to Triple Distilled from Stonebaked FC for £10,000,000.

Another great piece of business sees W.Rooney coming to Triple Distilled for £20,000,000 from Tvoroyi United with Nilmar going to Tvoroyi as part of the deal

Stevan Jovetic will also be going to Tvoroyi United for £2,000,000 plus Jonny Evans coming to Triple Distilled as part of the deal

The final piece of transfer news for now sees E.van der Saar coming to Triple Distilled plus £10,000,000 in deal which sees of Jeremy Mathieu and Steve Mandanda going to Tvoroyri United

As of yet there is now news whether this will be the end of Sir Alex Fergusons wheeler dealing in the transfer market

Transfers In:

Marco Borriello - p/x

Robinho - £10,000,000 + p/x

S.Downing – see below

F.Miccoli – £10,000,000

E.van der Saar – p/x

W.Rooney - £20,000,000 + p/x

J.Evans - p/x

Players Out:

Keita - £4,400,000 - Donkey Ride 2000

Toni Kroos - p/x - New City Brotherhood

Shay Given - P/x - Celtic Warriors

Jeremy Mathieu - £10,000,000 + p/x - Tvoroyri United

Steve Mandanda – see above - Tvoroyri United

Stevan Jovetic - £2,000,000 + p/x Tvoroyri United

Right people I'm having a FIRE SALE

GK:

Gorka Iaraizoz (29 yo) - 3m

Julio Sergio (31 yo) - 5m

DEF:

Christian Chivu (D LC, 29) - 5m

William Gallas (DC, 32) - 3m

Nicolas Burdisso (DC, 29) - 5m

Mirel Radoi (DC/DM, 29) - 5m

MID:

Vicente (AM L, 28) - 5m

Ashley Young (AM RLC, 25) - 5m

Jesus Navas (AM RC, 24) - 5m

Joe Cole (AM RLC, 28) - 5m

Javier Mascherano (DM, 26) - SOLD

ATT:

Edinson Cavani (AM R/ST, 23) - 5m

Demba Ba (AM L/FC, 25) - 5m

Luis Suarez (AM RL/FC, 23) - 8m

U21:

Guido Marilungo (AM RL/FC, 20) - 5m

Sani Emmanuel (AM R/ST, 17) - 5m

Those are the starting prices. I want these guys gone.

NCB Transfer Update:

IN:

Neymar - N/A

Mattia Cassani - N/A

Toni Kroos - p/x Marco Borriello

Javier Mascherano - £10million

Francesco Totti - p/x Paul Robinson

OUT:

Marco Borriello - p/x Toni Kroos

Adam Johnson - p/x Marko Marin

Florent Malouda - £15million

Paul Robinson - p/x Francesco Totti

Players Still For SALE:

Juan Roman Riquelme - will listen to offers

I've had a flurry of PM's this evening, so here's an update. If it is in red then there has been at least one bid and the price displayed is the current leading price. If it's still in black then no bid has been made.

All PM's will be responded to. I will let you know if you have the leading bid on the players you have bid for.

GK:

Gorka Iaraizoz (29 yo) - 3m

Julio Sergio (31 yo) - 4m

DEF:

Christian Chivu (D LC, 29) - 8.25m

William Gallas (DC, 32) - 4.5m

Nicolas Burdisso (DC, 29) - 5m

Mirel Radoi (DC/DM, 29) - 5m

MID:

Vicente (AM L, 28) - 5m

Ashley Young (AM RLC, 25) - 13.5m

Jesus Navas (AM RC, 24) - 9m

Joe Cole (AM RLC, 28) - 5m

ATT:

Edinson Cavani (AM R/ST, 23) - 7.25m

Demba Ba (AM L/FC, 25) - 7m

Luis Suarez (AM RL/FC, 23) - 12m

U21:

Guido Marilungo (AM RL/FC, 20) - 5m

Sani Emmanuel (AM R/ST, 17) - 5m

Good work on the transfers so far guys :) I'm hoping to get the first story post up tonight. Here's a list of non-FMSIEL players and how much they'd cost you to buy. The price hasn't been set by me, but it's the lowest price the CPU will accept for that player. You just need to PM me saying how much you're willing to pay for a player, and I'll try and get him for you for as cheap as possible. You could also just make the offers in this thread if you'd prefer that to PM'ing me. If two or more of you bid for the same player, whoever is willing to pay the highest amount for him, wins.

If there is a player that you're interested in buying who isn't on this list and doesn't play in the FMSIEL, ask me in here or through PM and I'll get you the required transfer information so that you can make a bid for him if you wish.

Top Non-FMSIEL Goalkeepers

Iker Casillas (29 yo) - £97M

Julio Cesar (30 yo) - £132M

Gianluigi Buffon (32 yo) - £22M

Victor Valdes (28 yo) - £104M

Hugo Lloris (23 yo) - £34M

Petr Cech (28 yo) - £92M

Manuel Neur (24 yo) - £28M

Rene Alder (25 yo) - £20M

Gomes (29 yo) - £17M

Sebastien Frey (30 yo) - £20M

Top Non-FMSIEL Defenders

Maicon (D/WB R, 28) - £131M

Carles Puyol (D RC, 32) - £104M

Branislav Ivanovic (D RC, 26) - £11M

Rafinha (D/WB R, 24) - £18M

Ashley Cole (D L, 29) - £92M

Giorgio Chiellini (D LC, 25) - £66M

Marcelo (D/WB/AM L, 22) - £34M

John Terry (DC, 29) - £92M

Alex ( DC, 28) - £92M

Luisao (DC, 29) - £9M

Phil Jagielka (DC, 27) - £13M

Top Non-FMSIEL Midfielders

Lionel Messi (AM RLC/FC, 23) - £106M

Daniele De Rossi (DM, 26) - £42M

Franck Ribery (AM RLC, 27) - £87M

Lucho Gonzalez (MC, 29) -£26M

Diego (AMC, 25) - £25M

Marek Hamsik (AMC, 22) - £15M

Steven Gerrard (AM RC, 30) - £130M

Nicolas Anelka (AM R/FC, 31) - £10M

Top Non-FMSIEL Attackers

David Villa (ST, 28) - £115M

Didier Drogba (ST, 32) - £92M

Sergio Aguero (FC, 22) - £80M

Carlos Tevez (FC, 26) - £51M

Edin Dzeko (FC, 24) - £24M

Okay these Players are being Listed and Offered out to other clubs at the following prices:

Andres Palop (36 yo) (
2.7m
)

Jose Nunes (DC, 33) (
1.6m
)

Brede Hangeland (DC, 29) (
10m
)

Mladen Petric (FC, 29) (
6m
)

Sergio Araujo (FC, 18) (
2m
)

Chris Gadi (FC, 18) (
3m
)

Will take PM's or Bids here

Runavik Times

Stonebaked FC have announced today that Lucio and Dudu Auoate are to be sold by the club. Jose Mourinho made the announcement today after calling a press conference to officially unveil Adam Johnson and John Arne Riise

"These two players are a signal of intent, we have identified our weak areas and are moving to a) remove dead wood and b) build a solid structure for the future." Said the outspoken Mourinho, dead wood being in the forms of Stewart Downing, Fabrizio Miccoli and Roberto Carlos all leaving the club for pastures new.

When asked if the Stoners will be making any further transfers, Mourinho indicated that talks were on going with a number of players and will be hoping to have things wrapped up before the midweek.

Lucio is believed to be available for around £4.5m and Auoate for £1.5m

OK Peoples, It's time for the sale of the century, gget these players whilst they are still hot, or at least if not hot, then at least decaying only slowly.....

Yossi Banayoun (AM RLC)

Clarence Seedorf (AM LC)

Ze Roberto (AM LC)

Ruud van Nistelrooy (ST)

Make me an offer, and let's see if I refuse it.

NCB Transfer Update:

IN:

Neymar - £15mil

Mattia Cassani - £15mil

Piotr Trochowski - £12mil

Nicolas Burdisso - £5mil

Mirel Radoi - £5mil

Demba Ba - £7mil

OUT:

Juan Roman Riquelme

Just three more bids pending now and that's it for us. Still got Escude, Diarra and Joaquin available, but not desperate to lose them.

New City Brotherhood Fanzine

New City Brotherhood have been extremely busy this transfer window, overhauling the squad left by the former manager. Ruud Gullit, a man with a heavy weight upon his shoulders, has been determined to strengthen the squad rather than dismantle it and be left with something weaker.

Some deals have fallen by the wayside for Ruud, but he has also managed to pull some out of the bag to wow the fans at Macaroon Palace. The last few weeks have seen some monumental arrivals at the club, “We’re so excited to be pulling players of this quality for the prices you can see. It means we can challenge for the FMSIEL title this season without worrying about depth,” Gullit told us.

Two midfielders signed up during this period, Javier Mascherano and Piotr Trochowski joining for a combined fee of £22million, a decent amount for such quality. Added to the arrivals of both Marin and Kroos, and the still present M’Vila, Cahill and Hargreaves, it’s a very strong looking midfield. It hasn’t been all coming and going though, with both Juan Roman Riquelme and Florent Malouda leaving the club for pastures new.

Four more players joined last week, three from Celtic Warriors, as deals were struck for defenders Mirel Radoi, Nicolas Burdisso and Demba Ba. All three are, “...solid players that will help us at the back and on the wings,” said Gullit. One other deal was struck, a straight swap deal involving Paul Robinson leaving and Francesco Totti coming here.

And we are pleased to announce two more deals going through for the club today, but with two players leaving and one joining. The first is a straight goalkeeper swap, Vincent Enyeama leaving the club as expected and Carlos Kameni moving across the city to his old club’s rivals. Kameni’s former manager told us, “We felt like it was time for Kameni to move on and this deal allowed us to add a goalkeeper with great distribution to our ranks."

The other deal struck was a £10million one for Pichu Atienza, the Spanish defensive player moving with Enyeama across the city. “It was an excellent opportunity to sign a good prospect who can provide cover, we're sure he'll be worth it," his new manager told us, excited as he did so.

There are still expected to be arrivals at Macaroon Palace, but for now, it seems the flow of players leaving has finally stopped as Julien Escude, Joaquin and Alou Diarra all left to join Triple Distilled for a £15million combined fee.

IN:

Neymar - £15mil

Mattia Cassani - £15mil

Piotr Trochowski - £12mil

Nicolas Burdisso - £5mil

Mirel Radoi - £5mil

Demba Ba - £7mil

Carlos Kameni – p/x Vincent Enyeama

OUT:

Juan Roman Riquelme – I’ve completely forgotten.

Vincent Enyeama – p/x Carlos Kameni

Pichu Atienza - £10million

Julien Escude - £4million

Alou Diarra - £4million

Joaquin - £7million

Archived