The Lost Season 4 UK Thread *Sky One* 8 Episodes - Then we wait!

sebsy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

icon_eek.gif

Good ending to the first part of the season, who the *** were shooting at Rousseau, Carl and Alex? Gutted Rousseau appears to be dead.

But what were they shooting with? Sound effects sounded like arrows but there were no visible arrows, certainly didn't sound like gunfire.

Also how were they shooting at them through such thick bushes? How the hell could whoever was shooting see to shoot so accurately?

And why did Sayid grass Michael up icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by RedRob:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lock&Load:

If Daniel can use Desmond as his own Constant, then Desmond couldve saved himself the trouble of seeking out Penny and just used Daniel as his own Constant as well. Daniel was both in Desmonds future(2004) and in his past(1996). I felt like it was a plot hole and didnt make much sense.

Daniel isnt important in Desmonds life though is he, wheras Desmond is in Daniels. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just to touch on this as i havent been visiting the lost thread through the season.

the reason why desmond had to seek penny was, cause even though he was talking to 1996 daniel, he had no idea what so ever who daniel was in the present day, and as rob says, daniel isnt important in desmonds life, all he was, was a voice talking to him through a radio, so it wasnt gonna work.

that episode, the desmonmd one, was the best ever lost episode for me.

gutted as well to see rousseau dead, feels like the end of an era, what with an original cast member dying icon_frown.gif

interesting to see that they didnt kill alex the second she popped up as they did with rosseau so prob just bens people doin the shooting, obviously the guy had become an outcast from the others after he broke free so that would explain why he got shot, as was rousseau as she was another outsider, so i think its bens people doing the shooting.

Originally posted by sebsy:

he needs to be Bens man on the boat, obviously needs to get rid of Michael to do it and well Sayid is far more likely to kill the crew as Ben wanted,Michael let 5 of them get onto the Island

Was Rousseau definitely dead? Couldn't really see where she'd been hit. If they were bullets, then Carl looks to be pretty dead.

Actually thought that episode was quite disappointing, usually the finales (or mini-finales) are really good.

Originally posted by sebsy:

Well yeh, this was my reaction aswell, but the bullets wouldn't have sounded like that would they? Sounded too arrowey for me.

distortion due to a difference in time?

could also explain how they could accurately shoot them if they knew they'd be in a certain spot

Originally posted by titchuk:

Was Rousseau definitely dead? Couldn't really see where she'd been hit. If they were bullets, then Carl looks to be pretty dead.

Actually thought that episode was quite disappointing, usually the finales (or

mini-finales) are really good.

imo Carl is dead & Rousseau is very badly injured

Originally posted by Jearm84:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebsy:

he needs to be Bens man on the boat, obviously needs to get rid of Michael to do it and well Sayid is far more likely to kill the crew as Ben wanted,Michael let 5 of them get onto the Island </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno about that, obviously we seen in the flashforward that sayid is working for ben, but nothing has happened between the end of season 3 and up to this point between ben and sayid to make you think that he has already being recruited.

so i just figured that sayid was getting his own back on micheal for betraying them on the island to ben, and also his hatred for ben perhaps foiling his plans by getting rid of his spy.

but i could be wrong and your theory is correct, its just what i figured.

Originally posted by Jearm84:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebsy:

he needs to be Bens man on the boat, obviously needs to get rid of Michael to do it and well Sayid is far more likely to kill the crew as Ben wanted,Michael let 5 of them get onto the Island </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Ben wanted Michael to let them come to the island, he didnt want the boat blown up yet, just for Michael to make a list of all the peopl on it.

when it showed ben in the room talking to micheal, didnt we see that part in season 3, at some stage earlier in it, cause i do remember ben coming from that room, perhaps when they had locke in the camp?

and good to see tom back, even if he was shacked up with his b/f icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by titchuk:

Actually thought that episode was quite disappointing, usually the finales (or mini-finales) are really good.

wasnt a planned fianle was it tho, think its just where they where up to before the writers strike started

Originally posted by RedRob:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jearm84:

No, Ben wanted Michael to let them come to the island, he didnt want the boat blown up yet, just for Michael to make a list of all the peopl on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm sure he was told he had to kill them though, which is why i think he was replaced bye Ben as he wasn't up to it, and i thought the bomb was just to show michael he wasnt as bad as Widmoore

Originally posted by Dying Dougs:

when it showed ben in the room talking to micheal, didnt we see that part in season 3, at some stage earlier in it, cause i do remember ben coming from that room, perhaps when they had locke in the camp?

and good to see tom back, even if he was shacked up with his b/f icon_biggrin.gif

I'm confused by Tom reappearing.

He is dead right? And the flashbak to his meeting with Michael was before the battle on the beach at the end of season 3?

• 1 month later...

Well, that was a fb episode, and a great way to return.

Can't believe they killed Alex, mainly because she is so sexy icon_frown.gif

Can Ben actually control the smoke?

How the **** did Clare not die when her house was blown up with a rocket launcher?

Bernard \o/

Yeah, I liked how they all ran out and get shot first bullet, yet a good hundred shots fired at Sawyer, many of which when he was behind a wooden table, and he is unscathed :/

Not unhappy, though as Sawyer is awesome icon_cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Who's this strange Christian fella too...

Jack's dad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The guy who was dead.....but on the plane?

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like the US Lost thread gets more discussion in it, but I'm reluctant to go in there because I'm pretty sure the next episode has been shown over there already...

Am I right in thinking it's the finale on Sunday? The series has been brilliant so far, probably because it has had less episodes, the actions seems to have taken place at a far greater pace.

I'm expecting the final to be pretty special really, dying to see whether the O6 finally leave the island and in what circumstances their departure takes place in....

Originally posted by bolton1987:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Seems like the US Lost thread gets more discussion in it, but I'm reluctant to go in there because I'm pretty sure the next episode has been shown over there already...

The finale was shown this morning </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely going to steer clear of it then.

Archived