Wallace v Roberts - the striking legends small to big club North v South face-off

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legends - Decemebr

Legends 4-2 York

Bury 1-1 Legends

Legends 1-2 Scunthorpe

Legends 4-3 Exeter

Darlington 2-0 Legends

Pos 14th Pld 25 Pts 36

5 points off the playoffs with a game in hand.

Have a few of transfers agreed for January, a young 20 year old right back from Watford David Peel, anexperienced amc Paxton from Rotherham and finally a gk from Hereford Danny Whittingham.

PRESEASON

I played 5 games in preseason. i won 4 of the and lost 1.

Ten Ton FC 1-5 Luton

Ten Ton FC 8-0 Hyde

Ten Ton FC 5-0 Redbridge

Ten Ton FC 4-0 Bromsgrove

Ten Ton FC 3-1 Ramsgate

James Dunn scored in each of the games. 9 goals in 5 games he got. No bad.

Legends - January

Legends 3-2 Port Vale (FAC3R)

Lincoln 4-1 Legends

Legends 5-2 Barnet

Legends 4-3 Luton

Crewe 2-4 Legends (FAC4R)

Legends 2-1 Dag & Red

Rushden 1-4 Legends

Pos 8th Pld 30 Pts 48 GF 70 GA 57

Just one point off the playoffs now with a game in hand and only 7 (with a game in hand) off the last automatic spot. Finally seem to have found some form away, hopefully it will last.

FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Legends v Leeds (PRM) or Reading (CHM)

Was praying for one of the top 4 but maybe we can make it to wembley now!

Goals Update

Lucas 25

Blackburn 16

Wright 10

Williams 8

Best month yet, not surprising as blackburn is fit again and starting to score frequently. New signings are bedding in well with the exception of the keeper and more importanbtly no major players were sold.

Great pre-season Frazza. I wouldn't really use that tacitc I had, either. It wasn't great. Its not the one I was using throughout the season, and only used it late on due to player injuries. But if its working for you, keep it.!! icon14.gif

Some fantastic results in pre-season, hopefully you can carry that form into the league.!

August update

End of August and end of transfer Market with two players coming in and 4 leaving on frees. I brought in an English striker called Billy Webster as back-up on a free transfer and Jermaine Hall An Irish CB at the age of 17 for 45k from Eastleigh.

Results

As far as results went it was an eh season. in the 5 games we played there was one loss one draw and 3 wins.

Darlington 3-1 Ten Ton FC

Ten Ton FC 3-1 Histon

Ten Ton FC 4-1 Wrexham

kettering 3-3 Ten Ton FC

Ten Ton FC 2-0 Crawley.

The results means Ten Ton FC are in 4th place after 5 games. Interestingly Crystal Palace are top of the EPL.

Legends Update - February

Since my last update the Legends have won two and lost two in the league and also gone out of the FA cup 3-2 to Reading.

Unfortunately I found out at work today that I have to go away to cover someone till the end of next week as of tommorow. Was really enjoying my 2nd season and had an outside shot of the playoffs although couldnt quite tell my boss that FM should take priority!

We are currently 2 points off the playoffs i think, although have a tough run in with more away games than at home so the reach the playoffs is a tough ask.

Anyway below I have uploaded the saved game and would appreciate if someone would step up to the plate and complete the season as dont want to see it go to waste.

Saved Game

A quick report on the team, my preferred starting eleven is;

Matthews / Whittingham GK (Both bad as each other)

Peel RB New signing

Holagate CB

McMaster CB

Dunning / White DL

MR Sawyer

ML Williams

DMC / MC Driver

AMC Paxton

ST BLackburn

ST Lucas, although he is injured currently so i play Howell or Wright.

Good Luck and look forward to seeing how the season turns out!

September Update

Results

in the month of Semptember Ten Ton FC played 7 league games winning 4, drawing 2 and losing one. Here are the classified results:

Whitby 1-2 Ten Ton FC

Ten Ton FC 4-2 MK Dons

Cheltenham 4-4 Ten Ton FC

Ten Ton FC 3-0 Weymouth

Ten Ton FC 3-1 Billericay

Hereford 2-1 Ten Ton FC

Macclesfield 0-0 Ten Ton FC

Excellent start. Well done.

Can't think who Cook is. What does his coach report say? If they reckon he's a League 2 player or best in his position or something then best keep him. Otherwise make sure you get plenty money for him.

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Frazza, I hope you're not just selling people because they annoy you in a game

No...... But in all seriousness I lost against Hereford because he set the 2 goals up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But players have bad games, especially in this league. And as for the GK - if you've got a better replacement, then, and only then I'd consider selling him, otherwise, who else are you going to use?

Archived