[FM11] Don't Know Where I'm Going.................

Nottingham Forest

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decent start NF :thup:

Nigel Jemson eh?

Yeah it is a decent :D. I think we could have a few seasons where we will beat teams quite good but then get tonked ourselves. All part and parcel of the game. Nigel Jemson, I signed because of his decent technical stats as a player for what I need. Everything else is well rubbish.

Hehe. WP Sax on Nottsy. Better than calling Forest anything related to Derby at least.

Anything's better than Direby! ;)

Notts county are better than forest lol. Had to support my employers!

Lol! I had to laugh at that! :D

lol. Grr. I hate Nottsy.

Me too. I hate it when we're abbreviated to Notts. Forest :mad:

Sounds like a decent start at Lower Maze so far NF :thup:

September 2011

Results

Lower Maze 4-0 Portstewart

We were the better team is this game and we deserved to win 4-0. Goals from Eddie McIntyre, Craig Brannigan, Jamie Douglas and an own goal from Kieran Cahill meant we won comfortably.

Lower Maze 1-1 Newry (League Cup Second Round) (4-2p)

We were very fortunate to win this game and even though we took the lead through a Darren King own goal. Newry were the better side but failed to take their chances and even when we had a man sent off they still failed to capitalise. We managed to take them to penalties and despite me not having to many good penalty takers we held our nerve better than Newry to progress through to the next round.

Moyola Park 3-0 Lower Maze

Moyola Park were the better side as they had more chances. They took the lead through an Anthony Hilton penalty in the 53rd minute and although they didn't score again the 81st minute and in stoppage time they thoroughly deserved to win by that amount.

September was a good month in all as we progressed to the next round of the League Cup. We haven't done to bad in the league either.

Player of the Month: There wasn't really a player of the month for this month as no one really excelled. The players were all fairly average.

October 2011

Results

Lower Maze 1-1 Tobermore United

I would say that a draw in this game was probably fair. Although other people might suggest otherwise with the amount of shots we had. We could have probably won but the players are still gelling, well that's the excuse anyway.

P.S.N.I. 2-1 Lower Maze

We never really got going in this match and we took the lead in the second minute through a 25 yard screamer from Rory McKeown. All looked good until the 74th minute when P.S.N.I. drew level. When they did score I would have happily took a draw considering how we had played but they went and scored a late winner that was merited although a bit harsh on us.

Wakehurst 2-1 Lower Maze

Wakehurst were the better side from start to finish and deserved to win. However, conceding another late goal that has cost us is slightly worrying.

Lower Maze 3-1 Crusaders (League Cup Third Round)

I wasn't that confident going in to this game and the media weren't either. I was given a display which had pretty muched summed up my season so far. At home we could beat anyone no matter who it was but away we generally fell to pieces. We deserved to win this game and a brace from Jamie Douglas and a goal from Craig Mahon put me through to the next round. Gary Browne got Crusaders goal.

Lower Maze 3-0 Lurgan Celtic

We continued to do what we had done for most of the season and that was win games at home quite comfortably. Three goals in just over fifteen minutes easily secured us the victory. Barry Bloomer, Ryan O'Neill and Craig Mahon got the goals.

F.C. Ballynure 1-5 Lower Maze (Intermediate Cup First Round)

We only just shaded this game and it was mainly down to our clinical finishing. A brace each for Craig Mahon and Sammy Mitchell(Youth Player) and and own goal were who scored out goals. Stuart Smyth got F.C. Ballynure's.

Our best month so far. Although we lost two league games, I wasn't really expecting much from them and to come close to getting a result from both of them but just failing is hard but I can take it. The progression in the cups especially the win against Crusaders is just brilliant.

League Table

Player of the Month: Craig Mahon. The striker has scored some important goals this month and how we have needed them. The inability for our other strikers to score has nearly cost us but luckily Craig has stepped up.

Archived