Need some (a lot of) help. Thank you.

Purefun

Okay guys i'm playing as STVV (Sint-Truiden) a first division team in Belgium.

It has been a long time since i played with a team with such a low rep and a very low budget.

So i don't know who to search for.

So if you guys would be kind enough to give me some player names that would be great. Also loanees willing to come would be great too.

I need reinforcement in every area, i only have 450.000 euro available. I'm in first season offcourse and on 8.02.

Thx. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by NozEE:

I might be able to help quite a bit if you could tell me what english division the niveau is comparable to?

Well tbh the 2/3 big teams from Belgium would compete in the second columm of your premiership. And i'm hoping to be in the first nine of the league. Hope this helps.

---

Need some more suggestions?

And how much would that Agouda cost?

Try freebies like:

Paz(wins back the ball well)

Amoruso(solid CB)

Also try some loans from the best prem clubs(man u, chelsea etc)

Also when i played as Cisco Roma i had a player called Rm called Desauxxed(spell) who'd probobaly do good for your side.

Originally posted by purefun:

Well tbh the 2/3 big teams from Belgium would compete in the second columm of your premiership. And i'm hoping to be in the first nine of the league. Hope this helps.

---

Need some more suggestions?

And how much would that Agouda cost?

Top half of Championship then icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by theincrediblehulk:

See of Sergej Barbarez is interested in coming to you. Very old and will probably only last a season or so. But quality for that season I reckon.

They won't let him leave.

Originally posted by McNuggetâ„¢:

Da Mota could be good. Marc Edworthy from Derby should be transfer listed so you should be able to get him for £0 and 50% of next sale icon14.gif

Which Da Mota would that be?

Any more suggestions?

Have a look at Hacken in Sweden, there is a striker there about 34/35 years old he would have good enough stats in the right area to be a goal machine for your team I would have thought. Can't remember his name ahhh, sorry! You'll have to look through the strikers at Hacken.

Could have a look at Pablo Mouche (spelling) he's at Boca he might be alright for you.

Could also try Rok Kronaveter plays for NK Drava, one of the talents from Slovenia.

Mihelic Rene aswell I'm sure someone mentioned him.

What area's do you need strengthining mate?

Originally posted by HoPeY:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by purefun:

Any more suggestions?

Have a look at Hacken in Sweden, there is a striker there about 34/35 years old he would have good enough stats in the right area to be a goal machine for your team I would have thought. Can't remember his name ahhh, sorry! You'll have to look through the strikers at Hacken.

Could have a look at Pablo Mouche (spelling) he's at Boca he might be alright for you.

Could also try Rok Kronaveter plays for NK Drava, one of the talents from Slovenia.

Mihelic Rene aswell I'm sure someone mentioned him.

What area's do you need strengthining mate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every area mate!! But i'm sure going to have a look at those mentioned thx.

Originally posted by Torres_Is_God:

Loaning players from the premiership or championship would probs work wouldn't it? or setting up an affliate with a prem team?

No option for a parent club for some bizarre reason!

Originally posted by theincrediblehulk:

Try the two Newells boys - Juan Carlos Blengio for about 3-5K and Diego Torres for about 50-55K. Thats a start I guess. icon_smile.gif

Not one of the two mentioned are on my game mate.

I loaded the Argentinian and Brazilian first league but i forgot to load all players from those countries though.

Any other you know??

Can you not restart mate? Dont reckon you'll be too far into it just yet. The thing is that there are a lot of good players in the two countries that are willing to come to smaller teams. Not just those two, but you'll find more. And also, you get plenty of quality regens from the two countries. So might be a good idea for the sake of your game?

I'll try and think up more names for you though. Will post whenever someone comes to mind.

Well the two I mentioned would be a good start. Thinking back, Ganea might a little too expensive for you. But give it a go none-the-less. You might be able to get him cheap with a lot of sell of fee as well.

Others:

Paulo Wanchope (free)

Koen Wins (5K)

Stijn Vlaminck (free)

Mbo Mpenza

Timo Wenzel (12K)

Mauro Villegas (7K)

Jefferson Torres (free)

Roberto Holsen (free)

Bonaventure Kalou (dont think he'll come though)

Elkin Murillo (same as above)

Bjorn Ruytinx

Wellington (Brazilian LB who's available on a free)

I've tried a few of them out, but not all. Also, not sure if they'll be willing to come to you. Worth a shot though I guess.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McNuggetâ„¢:

Da Mota could be good. Marc Edworthy from Derby should be transfer listed so you should be able to get him for £0 and 50% of next sale icon14.gif

Which Da Mota would that be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure tbh but his name is just "Da Mota". A DM from Guinea or another country like that.

Going to restart tomorrownight mate. You might want to join me, its a hell of a challenge, going to make an official thread tonight. icon_smile.gif

I may, but I kind of started another Lyon save recently with an all French rule-set so its bad timing ;D

Originally posted by HoPeY:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by purefun:

Going to restart tomorrownight mate. You might want to join me, its a hell of a challenge, going to make an official thread tonight. icon_smile.gif

I may, but I kind of started another Lyon save recently with an all French rule-set so its bad timing ;D </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooh in that case i would be interested to play Lyon again in your way. Just send me your rules to my personal mail its in my public profile. icon14.gif

Archived