[10.3] 4-2-3-1 Special OneTop 2.0 Classic /best

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with FC Luzern (predicted to finish on 4th) and I'm in 1st place with 6 wins and 2 draws (just 1 draw from this tactic, away vs Zurich).

It works really well, but your squad HAS TO have some depth. They players get very tired from each game, be sure to sub your best if you're comfortably ahead.

Best results so far:

6-2 vs Young Boys (Home)

3-1 vs Basel (Away)

4-1 vs St Gallen (Home)

Crag have you tested this tactic with other teams apart from barcelona, how did you get on?

Also i noticed you tried out devasto with the width set to 5 clicks, how did that go aswell?

i only tested this with barca but it would deferentially work with all top teams are teams with good players. it could possibly work with lower teams but it would need a high concentration levels in def mids and defence

• 2 weeks later...

i just tested again this tactic with 11.3 patch and it works also very good...

tested with genk (belgium)

first 4 matches 4 wins and 11 - 3 the goals!

with some tweaks i think this tactic will be the greatest...will see...

if anyone interest to try it..

in fm2010 this tactic was my favourite!!!

update resaults:

so far 9 games 9 wins and goals 25 - 7

i made also some tweaks especially in defence where i see the big problem...

something else that i have noticed is that the striker coming back to take the ball and dont stay front to wait for assists from the amcs...i will do some tweaks there too to see if i can do something for the striker to play as i want to play...

my stiker have scored 15 goals now cause is the first man of my changes of the game...the most of my shoots came from him...

For me this tactic worked knowhere as good as it did in 10.3 in FM2010 this was the best no doubt. Most tactics can work with teams like Real Madrid or Barcelona this tactic is not as good as it was with lower teams. If any1 has any good tweaked versions of this i would be interested in testing it out though for sure.

I actually have stabilized the defense and would love to use this tactic since the football it produces is looking really awesome but I have a major problem with this tactic which will keep me from using it any further. The problem is the fitness of all my players usually drops below 70 around the 60 minute mark and is around 50-60 at the end of the game which is really a problem if you have to play a game during midweek.

I actually have stabilized the defense and would love to use this tactic since the football it produces is looking really awesome but I have a major problem with this tactic which will keep me from using it any further. The problem is the fitness of all my players usually drops below 70 around the 60 minute mark and is around 50-60 at the end of the game which is really a problem if you have to play a game during midweek.

Yes i saw also the problem that you said about the fitness...

Can you upload your tactic with your tweaks mate? i will appreciate this

you will help me a lot...my big problem with this tactic is defence and fitness as you said!

i lke very much how my team playing with this tact and will be great to do this tactic better!

Yes i saw also the problem that you said about the fitness...

Can you upload your tactic with your tweaks mate? i will appreciate this

you will help me a lot...my big problem with this tactic is defence and fitness as you said!

i lke very much how my team playing with this tact and will be great to do this tactic better!

Here is the best solution I could find for the defense while still keeping a good attack. 4-2-3-1 Special OneTweak

This tactic needs a good team though to work properly especially in defense it's pretty demanding so I wouldn't suggest using it with lower league teams, the thing is the defending is pretty risky which means every mistake by a defender will probably see the opposition striker alone in front of the GK because there is no cover and the defense plays as offensive as it gets but if you have good defenders the chances are pretty high the opposition won't even get into your half at all during some games.

In offense it really helps to have a very fast striker with good off the ball movement for me Javier Hernandez is scoring goals for fun atm, while there will still be some superb attacks which will get finished by your AMs and those moves are really a joy to behold. Offensively this is most likely the most attractive tactic I have played so far so if you can live with the defensive risk and have good defenders give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is the best solution I could find for the defense while still keeping a good attack. 4-2-3-1 Special OneTweak

This tactic needs a good team though to work properly especially in defense it's pretty demanding so I wouldn't suggest using it with lower league teams, the thing is the defending is pretty risky which means every mistake by a defender will probably see the opposition striker alone in front of the GK because there is no cover and the defense plays as offensive as it gets but if you have good defenders the chances are pretty high the opposition won't even get into your half at all during some games.

In offense it really helps to have a very fast striker with good off the ball movement for me Javier Hernandez is scoring goals for fun atm, while there will still be some superb attacks which will get finished by your AMs and those moves are really a joy to behold. Offensively this is most likely the most attractive tactic I have played so far so if you can live with the defensive risk and have good defenders give it a try.

Has this got AMR/L's in?

I totally forgot to post the stats of the season I played with this tactic, so here we go.

League table:

specialone2tweakinforma.jpg

Squad:

specialone2tweakteam.jpg

I stopped using the tactic since I somehow lost all fun playing a tactic that allowed my players to score such ridiculous amounts of goals.

I tried you'r tweak out Flourinho and it works really well. I understand that this tactic will always conceed some goals but you will alway create so many chances this is probably still the best attacking tactic around. I signed Khouma Babacar and he's been an assasin in front of goal scoring 96 in one season at 22 and not even fully developed yet.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/khoumababacarhistorycar.jpg/

khoumababacarhistorycar.jpg

I totally forgot to post the stats of the season I played with this tactic, so here we go.

League table:

specialone2tweakinforma.jpg

Squad:

specialone2tweakteam.jpg

I stopped using the tactic since I somehow lost all fun playing a tactic that allowed my players to score such ridiculous amounts of goals.

Flohrinho, that looks absolutely amazing!

1. What match prep AND workload did you use for it?

2. I remember there being either a playmaker or target man in the original, havent loaded up that tactic yet but if there is, do you list him under the target man/ playmaker section?

Flohrinho, that looks absolutely amazing!

1. What match prep AND workload did you use for it?

2. I remember there being either a playmaker or target man in the original, havent loaded up that tactic yet but if there is, do you list him under the target man/ playmaker section?

Hi Jimmyrh.

1. I used low workload teamblend through out the season once my team was fully used to it, but feel free to use what ever you want.

2. The strikers is set as the target man and let's say it works quite well for him.

I tried you'r tweak out Flourinho and it works really well. I understand that this tactic will always conceed some goals but you will alway create so many chances this is probably still the best attacking tactic around. I signed Khouma Babacar and he's been an assasin in front of goal scoring 96 in one season at 22 and not even fully developed yet.

Definitely attacking wise this tactic is a beast it's actually too good for my liking to be honest it somehow didn't feel realistic anymore but still a great tactic for those who want their team to score as much as possible and don't mind that much about defense.

cheers for the reply mate. How were you getting on in the champions league against the likes of madrid, barcelona etc?

I lost to Real Madrid in the quarter finals with 1-4 at Santiago Bernabeu where my whole defense decided to have an off day and the weakness of such a very offensive defense against a fast world class striker like Higuain became painfully obvious. I also added to the disaster by subbing off both Vidic and Evra in the 33. minute just to get two injured players after that and having only one sub left.

rmadridvmanutdsplitview.jpg

At Old Trafford my team left a lot of chance unused only to get the 3-0 result that would have seen us through in the 80. minute which got me jumping of my seat and despite subbing in a DM for an AM and going ultra defensive Pedro Leon scored after chaos from a deflected corner which saw me go out at the end.

manutdvrmadridsplitview.jpg

Guess it was bad luck mixed with a few bad decisions on my end that saw me go out in the quarter finals.

None the less here are some more really great result I got with this tactic the game against Blackpool and Chelsea were league games while the 7-1 against Schalke was in the first knock-out round of the CL.

manutdvbestgamessplitvi.jpg

I think those results just show what I said before it's a risky tactic that can backfire at times but also produces some out of this world results.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived