Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tuck - :)

Heath - you can't even do your warnings correctly :p, if you can get sportscene over there then its on at 10pm gmt

JD - but who do we then get in if we sack lennon? No one of any real quality will come to us, and if we ended up with steve mcclaren I'd stop supporting them!

Cleon - its allways heartbreaking when a result doesn't go your way!

Notts - that's a bad move mate, forgetting your details :o

On a brighter note, rangers drew aswell, so at least I can analyze the games properly later on, and get to see the games I missed on motd yesterday!

It's funny really.

I think Fabri Gonzalez has done a great job steering Granada from Segunda B to Primera in consecutive promotions. Problem is, I do wonder if he's out of his depth at the highest level.

Still pretty early days yet of course and Granada do seem to be improving game by game as the squad gels. I have to wonder though, because during the summer he wanted a three year contract, but the club president was only prepared to offer him a one year deal. That does make me think if Granada are in the bottom three at Christmas, that he might get the push and someone else brought in before the January transfer window, as they won't need to compensate much for the remainder of his contract.

Would love to see him keep Granada up, but I do think he's a little stubborn tactically. The precedent is there too, as Fabri himself was brought in midway through the 2009-10 season because the promotion campaign that season was stuttering in Segunda B4, plus he had a track record for getting teams promoted at lower levels.

Guess we'll know one way or the other come Christmas...

3 at the back could work well this fm fella`s :)

Always has if you know what you're doing.

Sadly, I've never really felt comfortably with three at the back. My comfort zone is always two marauding full-backs, with a stopper/cover central defensive pairing, four at the back.

If I do (occasionally) use three at the back, I have two stoppers and a cover centre-back, but I'll also pull my AML/AMR back to ML/MR so they're positionally more help defending the flanks when needed.

On a sad note its absolutely pissing it down here in scotland!

Nice and sunny here... hasn't rained since the start of June. That rainfall lasted about an hour! :p

He does 40 hours a week at the circus, and works 2 shifts at different brothels!

First he wears a clown outfit, then he quickly changes into his purple suit and fedora for the pimping job. :D

mac-daddy-costume.jpg

Neither have i usually this fm i have cracked it i think! I have both aml/amr back at mr/ml with 2 dms and one cm.

Thats because you chickened out of the dreary weather here :p

That definitely looks like the africain american version of Purefun, the resemblance is uncanny :o

HB to my youngest today. :cool:

1 right?

Don't you just want to live life rather than planning it out?

Not really, I'm very career based me.

So on another note, just why is HoPeY still down as a GPTG mod, given that he never posts in here?

He posted in the Forums Links Thread or the Take Your Pick Thread the other day. Ty got mod for this forum because HoPeY wasn't going to be around alot iirc. I never know when HoPeY's around anyway because of that invisible log in he has.

Not really, I'm very career based me.

So are lots of people, but they dont map out their lives, plotting what position they want to be in at a certain age, etc. The only place I've seen that is on Friends! :D

Where from tucker?

Asda. Was £29.97, free delivery.

Awww mate shouldve went to shopto.net I got mine for £24.85!

Has anyone *to borrow a phrase* mapped out the way they want to run there club? I think this year with celtic its going to be very tough as in the demo we lose an average of at least 1 mil a month! And because the clubs profile isn't high enough, a financial feeder club is negligeble! *sp?*

Archived