Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has to be said, was an excellent tackle. Best of all, Granada launched a counter attack because of it. :D

Is there a video of it at all?

I passed my driving test today. I feel pretty fantastic. Also think I passed my assessment in college. I have another assessment tomorrow morning. I'll be very glad to get all of this out of the way.

Well done dude :).

Does anyone use Last.fm? What's your top 10 overall artists? [/nosy]

La Dispute, Hot Cross, Dance Gavin Dance, Brand New, Alexisonfire, On The Might Of Princes, MeWithoutYou, Moving Mountains, Saetia and Defeater. That goes back a fair few years as well, quite interesting looking through the list.

FIFA12 is disappointing from what I've played so far. This "all new improved" defence system seems like a step back. B to tackle is rubbish. The timing has to be perfect, otherwise your player spazzes out on you and allows the opposition to simply walk past your defence.

i agree, although when you start to get used to it , its rather nice :D

Weird place to ask............
Why choose the off topic thread?

Because we are a good bunch of people here that are normally helpfull.

Evening peeps, how you all doing? Been a while since I ventured into here :)

Nice to see you Cleon.

I'm busy as usual.

You?

Because we are a good bunch of people here that are normally helpfull.

Nice to see you Cleon.

I'm busy as usual.

You?

Same old, been busy for a while now but it's easing back up til I get married in 4 weeks.

You wouldn't think, "when the **** does FM come out, ahe i;kl know, I;;ll ask in the Ronseal thread, they're bound to the aqnswer. Spot on the b utton.

i think it comes out 24th October, am ?I wrong?

21st isnt it? I might be wrong though ha.

Doing a little save with Altrincham to tide me over until I get FM12.

Other than that, mad busy with work at the moment. Have finally started on a large project restoring an old mill and converting the interior into three apartments. First phase of the project is the demolition and reconstruction of a large garage, which will feature a roof terrace and an area for solar panels, which will supply all the buildings with clean energy. Great to finally get underway... it's only taken three years to get the planning permission!

Looking forward to this weekend, as on Saturday Granada CF play Atlético Madrid at home. 10pm kick-off though, which is a bit pants, but as good an excuse as any to spend another night in the city with my sexy Spanish chica!

rokin_bed.gif

[video=youtube;8Z4bTOxYYGY]

Heath, yesterday

Haha!

Funny you posted that. When I told my old man I was seeing a lass about half my own age a few weeks back, after he took the p¡ss, that's who I did an impersonation of. :D

"Me, the 13th Duke of Loja... rattling ladies half my age?"

I have Weds, Thurs and Fridays off... so I could sleep in today :cool:

Last night was my first football social at university, being part of the football team will probably make the rest of my year awesome!

I will just be waiting for the full release. I havnt got time to download it & play before I go on holiday, so might as well let you lot get me excited for my return ha.

I don't like it. It's good to speculate, but some of GD are saying it's ready to download and everything. Personally, I think it'll be Saturday dinner time when it's ready to download, which for me is fine as I don't finish work until 5.

Haha. Look after your own needs NF :D haha. Im not happy with having to activate it all through Steam like. Is that where you need to download the demo from, or is there going to be a direct link from the website?

Archived