Ollie's Chairman game 2010

sorry, newcastle transfers :)

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5522/newcastletransfers.png

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/928/leaguetable2.png

think i'll have a rest for tonight sorry guys its been hectick :)

well atleast for the time being

No need to apologise, you've done amazing to get it going so quickly and give us all feedback so rapidly :) You deserve a rest ;) haha

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far, moyes has not delighted me with that defeat at home to blackpool and failing to meet my minimum carling cup expectations but 7th is good and we're on course for europa league qualification

Edit: btw can i get some info on how well david moyes big signing olsson has done

ahah noo you cant let olly go :p you shoud get maradona in ;)

I wish, he is 10 pts above what i can go for, maybe in the future :(

SKY SPORTS NEWS: BREAKING STORY

Blackpool Football club have today parted company with Ian Holloway and his backroom staff after collecting only 6 points from their league campaign so far. Holloway famously led to club to the premier league but since the club has got a new chairman and Ashley Salisbury has decided a change of manager is what the club needs. No replacement has been drawn up as of yet but the club are though to have a shortlist of candidates including: Phil Brown(1/10), Billy Davies(1/15), Dave Jones(1/20), Kevin Blackwell(1/15), Simon Grayson(1/25) and the shock candidate Diego Maradona(1/100). SKY Bet odds shown in the brackets.

Ollie please note this is serious, Olly has gone for whatever price. And his backroom team, the new manager brings his own for the any price. Certainly Maradona, if i can other him £100,000 p/w i will :D

*Everton Late Night Update*

Following disappointing defeats at home to blackpool then the embarassing defeat at the ricoh arena in the carling cup, the everton board have had a meeting to consider possible replacements for current boss David Moyes if poor results continue. Rumour has it the board will evaluate moyes' league form until christmas then will make a decision on whether to replace him or not.

Favourites for the job include Bordeaux boss Larent Blanc; Former arsenal captain and Portsmouth manager, Tony Adams; Current argentina boss, Diego Maradona; Croatia boss, Slaven Bilic; and outside bet Carlos Alberto Torres.

The media seem to believe that the board feel former stars are the best way to go about replace Moyes if the situation comes about.

*Watch this Space*

News today :

Breaking news: Arsenal Football Club have today parted with manager Sven-Göran Eriksson, the Arsenal chairman has released this statement: 'Sven-Göran Eriksson has been sacked with immediate effect, and a successor has been appointed, the most succesful premier league manager in history, Sir Alex Ferguson. I understand the fans wont be over the moon about Sir Alex being appointed with his past connections to rivals Manchester United, but give him time and I am sure he will not disappoint. I am going to hold my hands up, and admit I was wrong to appoint Sven as manager when I took over, but things will change, and we have finish in the top 4, I firmly believe Sir Alex is the best candidate to do so, funds are available to strengthen the squad if required. And I also stress Sir Alex will be given the full backing from myself and the board.'

elsewhere:

Blackpool have removed holloway and moved quick to appoint diego maradona (btw how much per week and how long the contract)

it is also rumoured thaat the dissmisals of Roberto Mancini, Mick Mcarthy and David Moyes are iminate

League table as of december 1st :)

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1662/leaguetable4.png

Pep Guardiola won manager of the month :D

Blackpool did not improve on their points total of 6 im afraid :/ come on diego!!

Rumours currently circulating are that, stoke manager tony pulis is to be sacked as well as birminghams alex mcleish

sir alex has not had a good start at arsenal with, defeats away at shalke and bolton and a drew away at man city

In news that shocked the world in the appointment of sir alex ferguson to arsenal manchester united chairman chris petty said this 'sir alex is still a true great at this club whatever position he takes in world football the appointment of sir alex to arsenal shows that the club is in desperate need of a good manager which has been the case for the last 5 years im sure sir alex will do a fantastic job there but arsenal surely cannot be classed as a top 4 club anymore after the appoitment of sven and the quick dismissal'

The Arsenal chairman has today released a statement in response to Manchester Uniteds response to Sir Alex Ferguson being appointed Arsenal manager, he stated 'I understand everyones concern about the shock appointment and quick dismissal of Sven, but it did not go well, and Arsenal should be challenging for trophies and a Champions League spot, I spoke to Sir Alex, and he said he could achieve this, therefore he has been installed with my full backing finacially.'

Archived