Ollie's Chairman game 2010

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking News: West Bromwich Albion Swoop for French International

Sky Sports understands that relegation fighting West Bromwich Albion have completed the signing of 23 year old French International Abou Diaby from Arsenal, for a fee believed to be around the 3 million mark.

The young centre-midfielder, tipped by some as the next Patrick Viera, only made 6 appearances for Arsenal this season, leading to the former U-19 World Championship winner becoming frustrated at the club, wanting to impress his national coach with the 2010 world cup upcoming.

It was reported this transfer was completed by the chairman, Fernie, and not Stuart Pearce. Fernie has confirmed this, stating:

"Yes, I did complete this transfer, however, I have consulted Stuart and he completely backs me 100% in this deal. I know that in order to maintain our Premier League status, we will have to spend, which is why I decided to bring in Diaby and make further funds available to Stuart for this transfer window."

Diaby spent Tuesday touring the clubs facilities, passed a medical yesterday and today put pen to paper on a 5 year deal, stating he is "ecstatic" to be working under a manager with such determination and passion as Stuart Pearce.

"After speaking to Fernie and Pearce, I know that while this move may surprise some, it will be very beneficial to me in the long-term. I truly believe that West Brom can survive in the Premier League this year, especially with a manager such as Pearce at the helm, with the financial backing I have been promised he will recieve."

This move shows that Fernie wasn't joking when he said funds would be available, and stars will be arriving at The Hawthorns. It will be very interesting to see what else The Baggies will be up to this next month...

just to let everyone know,

for these transfers i am swapping the players with the worst player (PA) from another teams u-18 side then deduting the money from the remaining transfer budgets of the bidding side :) therefore no move shows up in in the players history and the team stats do not change (so one players carries over from one team to another) just to let everyone know :)

transfer rumours:

Liverpool Arsenal and Manchester united are interested in the highly rated everton midfielder Jack Rodwell a price tag of £15-£20m is expected

Birmingham and Aston Villa are over Danny Murphy to bolster their squad

Also can the i have a little PM off the arsenal manager please :)

just to let everyone know,

for these transfers i am swapping the players with the worst player (PA) from another teams u-18 side then deduting the money from the remaining transfer budgets of the bidding side :) therefore no move shows up in in the players history and the team stats do not change (so one players carries over from one team to another) just to let everyone know :)

transfer rumours:

Liverpool Arsenal and Manchester united are interested in the highly rated everton midfielder Jack Rodwell a price tag of £15-£20m is expected

Birmingham and Aston Villa are over Danny Murphy to bolster their squad

Also can the i have a little PM off the arsenal manager please :)

He said he had to go now, but i'll send you the PM's he sent me if you want?

Are you taking it away from the balances as well? Otherwise effectively nothing will be paid :p.

Do any of us have any good regens btw? :)

no im afraid not their was one decent one in i think the blackburn team but that was it and yepp i am :)

i just want to enquire about one of his players its alright :D

Haha, I just wanted to make sure this deal went through ASAP, hopefully he'll help us stay up! :D

I doubt anyone will enquire about any of my players ;)

oh ollie just remembered improving the training and youth facilities come the end of the season would be nice, i usually ask the board during january so i thought i'd let u know now

Blackpool chairman states interest in strikers:

Blackpool chairman Ashley Salisbury has stated the clubs desire to sign Arsenal's Carlos Vela, Manchester City's Roque Santa Cruz, Nedum Onouha and Micheal Johnson aswell Manchester United's Micheal Owen. Salisbury has said he is looking for a loan deal to last until the close of the season, with an option for a permanent move in the summer. He openly invited the respective chairmen from the clubs to approach him with any deal if they so wish to do.

hope this helps anyone contacting a chairman through the thread.

Team-----------------------------Name---------------------------------------- Forum username

Arsenal----------------------------Jono-------------------------------------------jono

Aston Villa------------------------James Taylor-----------------------------------jimmyt86

Birmingham-------------------The Glorious chairman------------------------------William hall

Blackpool----------------------Ashley Salisbury-----------------------------fluorescent adolescent

Blackburn--------------------------Sean------------------------------------------baps25

Bolton------------------------freddy petch--------------------------------------fred123qwe

Chelsea-------------------------jod123--------------------------------------------jod123

Everton- --------------------Lawrence Kamara-------------------------------------xechs

Fulham--------------------------Patty Ryan-------------------------------------hitman19ko

Liverpool------------------------Ollie Connolly--------------------------------ollie laaaaaaaaaaad

Man City-----------------------Phil Manchester------------------------------------shift

Man United----------------------Chris Petty---------------------------------------chris23

Newcastle----------------------Toon Balmy--------------------------------------toon balmy

Stoke------------------------Ruben Hernandez-----------------------------------mikel lufc

Sunderland--------------------Liam Ferguson------------------------------------fergiesafc

Tottenham------------------------Danilo-----------------------------------------bergtaur

West Brom-----------------------fernie-------------------------------------------wba4life

West Ham---------------------Jordan Latimer-----------------------------------spartansteen

Wigan------------------------ashley wilkes--------------------------------------liverbird93

Wolves---------------------------Dan-------------------------------------------the danimal

i think this would be useful again to contact chairmen

Archived