• Created
  • Last Reply
West Ham Available Players For Transfer

Benni McCarthy

Junior Stanislas

Herita Ilunga

Thomas Hitzlberger

Post on here with your offers.

Thomas Hitzlberger has been my player of the season so far, but he is up for sale.

Any offers from the likes of Newcastle,West Brom,Blackpool,Wigan,Bolton, all the relegation fodder. Lol

(West Ham)

*HERNANDEZ PULLS THE TRIGGER*

Official sources from Stoke City have confirmed the sacking of Tony Pulis. It seemed Hernandez was not happy with the 19th position in the league. Rumour has it the Brian Kerr has flown over from his post in the Faroe Islands to take the job, these rumours are uncomfirmed however.

Don't mean to bother you Ollie but when you see this can you please post a picture of my squad and my fiances screen? Cheers.

I'm also in the market for a player I will have a look at everyones squads.... ;)

I'm Fulham btw.

Breaking News

Newcastle are proud to announce the new signing of kalinic For £8 million the Newcastle chairman thought his team were a bit lackluster upfront and he went on to say he is starting to get nervous with Newcastle position and houghtons lack of transfer spending and lack of leadership.

How much do Soke have left and can I get a squad screenie please??

Hitman:

Whelan - 5 mill

I would like to get back to as soon as I know what my remaining transfer budget is. Still waiting for a screenie from ollie :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived