Ollie's Chairman game 2010

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham News

Roy Hodgson set to stay.

The Fulham board are looking to keep Roy Hodgson, following a very successful previous term. However there has much speculation as to the what the future holds for Hodgson, and has been linked with jobs elsewhere in England. The Fulham chairman has recently rubbished this claim:

"We are aware of the interest that might exist from some clubs, but Roy is happy here and we want to make sure he remains happy here in order to progress the club. The supporters have voiced their concern over this growing rumor and we don't want to disappoint them. We have many goals set for the clubs future and Roy is apart of it..."

SKY SPORTS NEWS UPDATE:

Manchester United chairman has confirmed guss hiddink is pleased to be apart of the worlds biggest club he will bring years of club and international football managment with him.He also took the time to thank sir alex ferguson on his time at the club and he was welcome back anyday and he speaks for the fans in saying he is a legend at the club and will never be forgotten.

Breaking Managerial News At Arsenal:

Today has seen Arsene Wenger, Arsenal manager for many years, today sacked. But he won't be too disheartened with news he will recieve a £6 million pay off! The new man in charge, former England and Manchester City manager, Sven-Göran Eriksson. The Arsenal chairman has just released this statement, 'I would like to thank Arsene for his commitment and loyalty to Arsenal Football Club, but I personally feel its time for a change, and hopefully trophies. I look forward to the future under Sven.'

When asked if the chairman thought Sven-Göran Eriksson was a gamble he replied 'No, not at all. We've gone too long without trophies, and I feel Sven can deliver like he did in Italy.'

Breaking Managerial News At Arsenal:

Today has seen Arsene Wenger, Arsenal manager for many years, today sacked. But he won't be too disheartened with news he will recieve a £6 million pay off! The new man in charge, former England and Manchester City manager, Sven-Göran Eriksson. The Arsenal chairman has just released this statement, 'I would like to thank Arsene for his commitment and loyalty to Arsenal Football Club, but I personally feel its time for a change, and hopefully trophies. I look forward to the future under Sven.'

When asked if the chairman thought Sven-Göran Eriksson was a gamble he replied 'No, not at all. We've gone too long without trophies, and I feel Sven can deliver like he did in Italy.'

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

West Ham News

Avram Grant 110%

Earlier this morning Sky Sports News revealed that Chairman Jordan Latimer has given West Ham manager Avram Grant his full backing after his recent successful takeover. Jordan Latimer indicated that Avram Grant will be given the green light to strengthen his squad as they look to break into the top half of the table. European Football is our target and we hope to gain this within the next Three seasons, Myself, Avram and the fans all want West Ham to be playing the best sides in the world and i firmly believe this is achievable, why else would i plough money into this club stated 46 year old Chairman Jordan Latimer. However, Latimer did not officaly announce the budget Avram Grant will be working with and he is wanting to keep it this way.

Breaking News!!!!

In a massive development from Anfield it has been announced that Josep Guardiola is to be the new Liverpool manager with a large compensation package of £5m coupled with the £6m used to sack Rafa Benitez it has been the largest fee ever used to sack and replace a manager.

In a club statement Oliver Connolly said today ' we have appointed simply the best up and coming manager in the world, the fee will impacts on peps transfer budget but the cash was worth it to appoint this phenominal talent'

Breaking News: West Bromwich Albion Immediate Managerial Change

It has emerged in the last hour that West Bromwich Albion have parted company with manager Roberto Di Matteo, with a fee being paid to the former Chelsea star of around £250,000. New WBA chairman Fernie, told the press that he believed that although Di Matteo did a great job in getting the club promoted, he believed a change of management would give his team a better chance of survival.

With Di Matteo parting, Fernie wasted no time in appointing his successor. An immediate press conference was called, and Fernie had this to say:

"I am extremely proud to be able to unveil a true hero of mine as the new WBA manager. His determination and passion for the game are unmatched, I believe he is the best man for the job and will keep this side in the Premier League, Mr Stuart Pearce!"

Pearce has left his job in assisting the England manager to join West Brom for the start of there Premier League adventure. This move shows Fernie's ambition for his new team, and it will be very interesting to see what Stuart can manager this coming season.

It is rumoured that Pearce has been given a 3 year deal on around £8,000 a week, almost double Di Matteo's previous salary.

no joe isnt confirmed he is being chased by city and arsenal i havent continued yet

West ham have bid for

Michael Ball - free

Peter Whittingham - £1.3m

and have confirmed;

Kevin-Price Boateng £7.75m (a bit steep)

7.75m is a bit steep, hopefully Grant will have paid it in monthly Installments!!! Ball and

Whittingham will be good squad players but not really the players I would like be signed every season.

Also what database are you using? Post a link please.

Redknapp Staying Put

News from White Hart Lane tonight, manager Harry Redknapp will be staying with Spurs this season. With moves being made throughout the premiership and Tottenham coming of a top 4 place last season to earn Champions League football, many see this act of solidarity as a move positioned to try an give Spurs a run at a title with only league winner Chelsea keeping their manager and Man Utd, Liverpool, and Arsenal moving on with new men at the helm.

Also, new chairman Danilo Uljarevic announced today that with financing secure right now and with extra money coming in through TV deals and Champions League media rights, no changes will be made to this season's upcoming budget. WE now just await word on Redknapp's targets and possible signings in the transfer market.

More news from White Hart Lane as it arrives.

Archived