Forbsie and chris 2010-2011 database

Forbsie

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont forget chelsea did let him go

There is no way Ballack would end up at Sheffield Wednesday/Crystal Palace - he's still too ambitious, even in in FM that's been a bit too unrealistic, same goes for Joe Cole.

unfortunately there is no way we can change where free agents go, are you guys who are experiencing that running a game with more than 1 xml ?

because during testing ballack signed for valencia, inter, bayern and sampdoria

and cole signed for man utd, real madrid and palermo

unfortunately there is no way we can change where free agents go, are you guys who are experiencing that running a game with more than 1 xml ?

because during testing ballack signed for valencia, inter, bayern and sampdoria

and cole signed for man utd, real madrid and palermo

Just the one for me(the updated one) which is what makes it odd - I have not used the YOUNGSTERS file since it started playing up last night.

ok guys im currently test with my own db, and this is selected free agents irl and where they go on fm10

luca toni ath madrid

michael ballack inter

joe cole man utd

harry kewell stoke

lee naylor wigan

kris boyd everton

they all seem realistic to me , hopefully its not a bug when we merge , we will find out with forthcoming version release

ok guys im currently test with my own db, and this is selected free agents irl and where they go on fm10

luca toni ath madrid

michael ballack inter

joe cole man utd

harry kewell stoke

lee naylor wigan

kris boyd everton

they all seem realistic to me , hopefully its not a bug when we merge , we will find out with forthcoming version release

Thanks Forbsie, hopefully the new version will sort it.

Hi Guys,

I'm not complaining I promise, because I can change it myself (I think?!) but I just wanted to let you know that in the game I've started with both of your updates used, the English Premier League is sorted by Goals For when teams are on the same points, rather than Goal Difference, wanted to let you know in case you wanted to change it.

Also, just wondering whether there was an answer from Chris on my earlier question about a lot of the Spurs players having minimum fee release clauses, and whether that was something that was intentionally put in there?

Cheers for the hard work guys!!

Also, just wondering whether there was an answer from Chris on my earlier question about a lot of the Spurs players having minimum fee release clauses, and whether that was something that was intentionally put in there?

that was on the youngsters db its not on normal update

Brighton got rid of Inigo Calderon at the end of the season because he woudn't sign on again. Southampton put a contract on front of him and he was thought he was going to sign with them. Now at seems he has gone back to Brighton and signed back up.

hi forbsie, good work on the update mate, but did you know only 3 teams get relegated from league one? i assume this isnt just my update. ive not played a full a season so dont know if it happens but on the rules it says it and 22nd-24th places are coloured in red to indicate the relegation zone.

The update is looking good but just thought you guys should know that this update and the league updates from SuperBladesman (Eng lvl 10), The Amzing Dale Watkins (German Lower Leagues) and Gogotte (French Lower Leagues) dont work with this...a shame really, wanted to start a nice long term game in lower Germany

Archived