Blackpool in (apparently) ins:

Paddy mccourt–celtic

gary kenneth–dundee utd

steve finnan–portsmouth

kirk broadfoot–rangers

joe ledley–cardiff

s. ebanks blake–wolves

danny welbeck–man utd (loan) according to the sun

dobbie–swansea (close to agreeing a fee)

dj campbell–leicester (In talks, leicester want £1m but blackpool unwilling to pay that much)

others that ive heard (might not be true):

kris boyd–rangers

nedum onouha–man city

tyrone mears–burnley

steven fletcher–burnley

michael chopra–cardiff

Mate, they are just rumours and cannot be added. I also cant see Blackpool getting any of them. :eek:

On 30 September 2009 Coca-Cola announced they would end their sponsorship deal with the Football League at the end of the 2009-10 season.[7] On 16 March 2010, Npower were announced as the new title sponsors of the Football League, and from the start of the 2010-11 Football League season, the Football League Championship shall be known as the Npower Championship.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Championship

On 30 September 2009 Coca-Cola announced they would end their sponsorship deal with the Football League at the end of the 2009-10 season.[7] On 16 March 2010, Npower were announced as the new title sponsors of the Football League, and from the start of the 2010-11 Football League season, the Football League Championship shall be known as the Npower Championship.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Championship

N Power Championship, N Power League One... haha.

They should just change the League names back to Division 1, Division 2 and Division 3.

N Power Division 1, N Power Division 2 ..etc.

The League names Coca Cola changed them to(League 1, League 2 and Championship) were stupid then and still stupid now imo.

in my save with this database. im at 12th october 2009 and the majority of my players are away on international duty and i have a premier league match...

just thought you should know

Archived