The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebs:

does it **** all over super international cricket on the snes?

sicifb </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a chance, nothing comes close to that

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebs:

linkage? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now youre hoping, I'll withdraw my suggestion then. icon_biggrin.gif

is cricket 2005 actually playable? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Play a test match and it can be really good.

I had 2 innings of ~250, with Vaughan getting 88, and Freddie and Pietersen with 50s. However Pakistan beat me with a wikcet to spare on the 3rd day. That was the most exciting game I'd had.

What the Aussies were mouthing off about our top order being pooh before ... spot on weren they ?!

How many times in the one days were we in some ridiculous position of 33-5, 90-odd for 6, etc etc

At least we have a midly competitive figure now and i enjoyed the last 2 batsmen there icon_razz.gif

I think things may go back to 'normal' now and the Aussies rack up a decent total. Need another breakthrough soon -/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phat Phish:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

Flintoff is the unluckiest bowler ever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_smile.gif

great innings from pietersen. top stuff. i said it yesterday, he was the difference between you being all out for 60 odd, to having a chance at 150.

i wouldn't be surprised if we score at around three an over in this dig. which is really snails pace for us. with so much time left in the game, i expect us to try and bat you completely out of the match.

i reckon a lead of 250 - 270 will be more than enough.

hayden. icon_mad.gif

I think if you do play at 3 an over it would be the best respect (icon_biggrin.gif) of our bowling attacks quality. You realized on Thursday that you can't really treat us in the same way that you've treated most other teams in the world.

It will be interesting to see how well this Australian team can graft for runs, something they haven't had to do much off in the past.

That looked out to be honest. I don't think there was an edge.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cloughies Biggest Fan:

is this on internet radio anywhere? If so linkage please as I'm playing Brian Lara Cricket and can't be bothered flicking between channels every ball. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah go to the bbc's website

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cloughies Biggest Fan:

is this on internet radio anywhere? If so linkage please as I'm playing Brian Lara Cricket and can't be bothered flicking between channels every ball. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah go to the bbc's website </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

That looked out to be honest. I don't think there was an edge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fark me, he nearly middled it icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

That looked out to be honest. I don't think there was an edge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fark me, he nearly middled it icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did he icon_confused.gif

I must have completely missed that icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

jesus he was unlucky look at that side on replay.

bottom edge, onto the front foot, onto the back foot, and onto the stumps. still a poor shot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phat Phish:

When's Gilo gooing to be tossed the ball? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there's no need for him yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jones is bowling ****.

Bring Harmy on.

When's Gilo gooing to be tossed the ball? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there's no need for him yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jones is bowling ****.

Bring Harmy on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not really.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pedwar Pump:

Does Jones annoy anyone else? He bowls mostly rubbish but mixes in 1-2 unplayable deliveries an over icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how dare they replace Anderson with him?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pedwar Pump:

Does Jones annoy anyone else? He bowls mostly rubbish but mixes in 1-2 unplayable deliveries an over icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how dare they replace Anderson with him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, replacing like for like icon_biggrin.gif

You think Jones is bowling well then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, but he's not bowling badly either, we need wickets and he's bowling aggresively, we shouldn't be too bothered about giving away the odd run atm.

Archived