Ridiculous shooting

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lfcfannic:

I just watched the Peru vs Chile game and it ended nil-nil???

Will watch the other ones now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. Mine ended 3-3, and others have got other scores..!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe it depends on the patch version you're using? i stopped watching after that crazyarse goal, but it was 2-0 at the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm 8.0.2 - As I assume most people are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so am i, the 8.0.2 Updated patch. shouldn't make a difference, i've watched loads of other peoples matches before... although i had uploaded a .pkm where i won 3-0 according to commentary and match report, yet all the goals were scored in injury time in the second half, but the real result from what i saw was 2-1 to me by half time. after i reloaded the game after saving it, it was back to 2-1, the match report reflected this.

i think this happened because of the anomoly, which this crazy goal also is. has anyone who saw a different result watched it a second time?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

any chance of a youtube upload from someone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would love to see the goals, so yea, Youtube would be nice.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sergent21:

Just watched the first 1 with Chile and Peru.

It is just absurd. 85 yards icon_eek.gif

It says "That was a quite stupendous effort"

Telling me icon_wink.gif

Any luck Nep??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. Watched a the Chile game about 15 times now. Result always ends up 3-3 (Downloaded it 5 more times too.)

Just keep getting the same.

I remember a ridulous game I had ended up 8-5, my mate didn't believe me so I saved it to memory stick to show him and when I showed him the file from memory stick it was same game but finished 2-0.

Weird.

Cool goals btw icon_wink.gif

• 3 years later...

It's very late, but I believe after this thread I saw a post from someone clarifying what caused this issue. If you change a players position stat to above 20 (with an editor) it won't show as a position he can play, but he will be able to hit the ball life a rifle from any distance. There were attempts to fix this but its not something that ever naturally occurs in the game you have to use an editor to adjust the stats and from that point a player can smash a ball from anywhere. It may still be in the game, I guess someone could check to find out trying random numbers above 20 for a players position.

Archived