JoseRR's FM08 Small Club to Big Club From a Big European Nation Challenge

unlucky Des, but in the long run maybe it'll be for the best. to jump straight to Serie B and survive would've been a big ask. promotion this year will see you better prepared i reckon. congrats on having your first international - it's a good feeling.

looking forward to seeing what these 'titbits' are... ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody seems to be doing really well! Wish I had a bit more spare time to play :(

Mini mini update - Nocerina

Just played my first Champions League game, beat Bordeaux 4-3 in a thriller at the Nocera Inferiore! Also sitting 3rd in the league after just 4 games.

I might actually get to play a bit tomorrow and might even post a mid-season report :eek:

Everybody seems to be doing really well! Wish I had a bit more spare time to play :(

Mini mini update - Nocerina

Just played my first Champions League game, beat Bordeaux 4-3 in a thriller at the Nocera Inferiore! Also sitting 3rd in the league after just 4 games.

I might actually get to play a bit tomorrow and might even post a mid-season report :eek:

you have a few teams snapping at your heels now!! ha ha. look forward to the report, and well done on the Bordeaux win... :thup:

Just a notice, since I forgot: Danny Gustin snapped Mauro Simone's 7 year run as Fan's Player of the Year, picking up the Mauro Simone award at the end of last season, scoring 16 goals and 7 MoM awards in 33 games.

Unione Sportiva Alessandria Calcio 1912, Serie B, Season 2016-2017

Once again relegation and doom were forecasted to us. This time, I took it more seriously, so I decided to try to strenghten the squad a bit. We lost two key players and an important player for the future as left winger Samir Mihci (Willem II) and strikers Maurice De Winne (Standard) and Aad Witschge (Treviso, £120K) departed. Gianmarco Campironi, my starting goalkeeper since my first season finally got cut, too as he just couldn't keep up with the level in Serie B play. Troiano was also let go. On the way in were Croatian international Goran Sundalic (MC, 22) and free agent Claudio Della Penna (AML/ FC, 28).

Unfortunately by the winter break it looked like that wouldn't be enough, a dismal 19th place forced me to further strengthen the squad. AaB's promising youngster Kenneth Lindberg (DM, 17) was brought in for £7K, while Slavia Prague's Vladimir Zemanek (GK, 20) was brought in to replace 36 year old Benassi. Lastly I aqcuired Catanzaro's supertalent Emanuele D'Alterio (DC, 21) to shore up a weak back-line.

This seemed to have done the trick, as we fought our way back up the table, finishing a comfortable 15th, well clear of the relegation zone.

11 goals and 2 MoM's in 36 games saw Mauro Simone pick up his eighth Mauro Simone award. A statue of him has been unveiled in front of the new stadium, and the section behind the south goal has been christened "Tribuna di Mauro Simone."

The other sections of the stadium were named after Olympic Bronze Medalist (football, 1928) and Alessandria native Dino Pagliari (27.4.1897 - 23.7.1986), Alessandria native, youth academy product and football legend Gianni Rivera (18.8.1943 - present, named one of the 125 greatest football players alive by Pele) and two-time World Champion player and Alessandria native Giovanni Ferrari (6.12.1907 - 2.12.1982).

League Table

2008/09: Serie C2/A - 13th

2009/10: Serie C2/A - 7th

2010/11: Serie C2/A - 5th, won promotion playoff

2011/12: Serie C1/A - 14th

2012/13: Serie C1/A - 8th

2013/14: Serie C1/A - 7th

2014/15: Serie C1/A - 5th, won promotion playoff.

2015/16: Serie B - 12th

2016/17: Serie B - 18th

2017/18: Serie B - 15th

To sell or not to sell that is the Diagne ;)

Yes I am contemplating the sale of my all tiem leading goal scorer, he has been forced from my starting line-up heading into the preseason by my stunning new DM Thijs van den Berg, but I may keep him as one of my few Senior bench players, I need to sell anyone not getting starts as I need the money desperately to avoid getting fired for the bank account balance, so lets see how small of a wage budget I can work with for the next season and stay up :)

Congratulations Mark on avoiding the drop ! Sounds like you have some solid youth player for next season.

Just a quick update, 11 games to go sitting 4th but only 3 points from 2nd. A good chance for promotion as its so very tight. Fingers crossed no injuries and suspensions are looming and a good clean fight to the end of the season ! We were hammered of an average Ligue 2 side in the cup 3-1 so if we do go up the season ahead will be very tough ! I will post the screenies tonight after the season finishes and hopefully celebrating a promotion! I also have a few youth players to run by you guys as they have progressed well but not sure if ist becasue I have used them sparingly and the standard of the league is poor or that they are decent players !

2012/13 Darfo Boario July 1st Update

So I have made some major sales recently and tried to beef up the balance into positives, but then the Board tells me a "midtable" finish is only worth 10.25k wages yet last year avoiding relegation was worth 25k, this is a joke. But I did get some good news it turns out they are going to expand Comunale so I am off to Stadio Giovanni Zini for six months. So I did a bit of research and found out a bit about the place I will be visiting. Stadio Giovanni Zini is a football stadium in Cremona, Italy. It is currently the home of U.S. Cremonese. The stadium was built in 1929 and holds 22,000.

But I check the actual game and it is only a 7000 seater :( And a trip of 104km to our 'home' games kinda sucks. Could've got us a place at a closer stadia.

So on the note of Stadium Comunale has been a 1950 all-seater since I started in 2008 so what have the attendances been like?

| Season  | Avg Att  | High Att | Low Att  |
|---------|----------|----------|----------|
| 2008/09 |   1657   |   1941   |    742   |
| 2009/10 |   1546   |   1939   |    721   |
| 2010/11 |   1832   |   1940   |   1244   |
| 2011/12 |   1844   |   1947   |   1156   |
|_________|__________|__________|__________|

The other big story is my teams best XI so I have a bit on that for you.

This years best XI is as follows:

GK - Ismael

DR - Volpe

DL - Corbin

DC - Gijsen

DC - Bardet

MC - Rinaldi

MC - Diagne

MR - Moliterni

ML - Pisa di Monterosa

ST - Coda

ST - Trisic

Bench

Mariani - DL

Mancisidor - ST

Zito - AML

Esposito - AM/FC

Sassi - DC

And now I shall introduce to you the Darfo Boario All time Best Eleven, playing in the Goalkeepers position we have two season veteran of Eighty-four games, Ismael. Playing on the right in defense we have the Belgian star of Sixty-five games, Anthony Volpe. Playing on the left of defense and having appeared in Seventy-nine games over the last two seasons is Alexandre Corbin. The central defenders for Darfo Boario have a combined total of One hundred and Fifty-eight games and Twenty-five goals, Sten Gijsen & Giovanni Martina. Next we have the star of four seasons running the left flank for the Boars in One hundred and Forty-six games and scoring nine goals, Rodolfo Pisa di Monterosa. The right flank has been a spot up for grabs lately, but one player has shone out above the rest and after Eighty-nine games, Pasquale Moliterni takes his spot. In the centre of the Darfo midfield there are the two stalwarts of Boario Football, with Three hundred and four games between them, Franco Rinaldi & Momar Diagne. Upfront are the two goalscorers of our teams history are The stars of One hundred and ninety-six games and scoring one hundred and forty-four goals are Massimo Coda & Stefano Pietribiasi.

Next update will include some Youth info and maybe something else as well. Loving the little details I am researching out here.

Coda had a great season, but ended up as runner-up for the Top Goalscorer as he played too many games.

Records were broken this season.

Season Summary - Coda = Signing of Year.

Serie C1/A Team of the Year

Edit: The loan runs until 2043. That's 25 years from now :( I'll be 68 (in-game). Bit late to make a Serie A run after 28 years in the Serie B. I'm sure the board will start bitching before then :D

Well my 4000 seat expansion is costing 5m, but the idiots took out a loan til 2032. Happy days are here again.

Of course the loan itself is useless as it still leaves me with a negative balance. When the Stadium costs 5.8mil why would you only ask for 5.6mil in loans? Leaving me 200k worse off than I was at -250k in the bank, I had nearly made it back to a positive balance, I wanna slaughter them :)

And now the confidence page comes up and their main complaint is that my complete lack of financial control has led to spiraling wage expenditure. Hang on you gave me 25k last year and only 13k this year, I am currently at 22k, I need to cut 9k of wages haha could be fun :)

Darfo Boario Youth Player Project

July 2012 Update

Player 1: Bassoli - WB/AML

PPM: Runs with Ball down Left

Foot: Left

July 2008

July 2009

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

|  Year |  Squad  | Games | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
|-------|---------|-------|-------|---------|-----|--------|
| 08/09 |   U20   | 15(3) |   0   |    4    |  0  |  6.89  |
|       | Senior  |  6(4) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  7.00  | 
| 09/10 | Senior  |  5(14)|   1   |    0    |  0  |  7.05  |
| 10/11 |Condinese| 22    |   1   |   11    |  0  |  6.82  |
| 11/12 | Senior  |  0(1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  7.00  |
|       |Condinese| 10    |   0   |    5    |  0  |  6.70  |
|_______|_________|_______|_______|_________|_____|________|

Bassoli was on loan for majority of the season, but a huge injury lineup saw him called back early, and he made a single appearance off the bench, may be in for more action in 2012/13 as I have had to slash 9k off my wage budget.

Player 1a: Masturzo - ST

PPM: None

Foot: Right

Nov 2008

July 2009

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

| Year  |  Squad  | Games | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
| 08/09 |   U20   | 29    |  21   |    9    |  3  |  7.45  |
|       | Senior  |  0(1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.00  | 
| 09/10 | Senior  |  1(7) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.25  | 
| 10/11 |Condinese| 19(1) |   3   |    1    |  0  |  7.05  | 
| 11/12 |Condinese| 22(1) |   2   |    2    |  0  |  6.87  | 

His season could've been better, but he is also back and looking for some placement in the Darfo team following the wage cut. Hoping to keep my squad up this season with some Youth.

Player 2: Bartolini - DC

PPM: Avoids using Weaker Foot

June 2009

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

| 09/10 |   U20   | 14(9) |   1   |    0    |  0  |  6.74  | 
| 10/11 |Condinese| 17(3) |   1   |    3    |  0  |  7.25  | 
| 11/12 |Condinese| 17(1) |   2   |    2    |  0  |  7.17  | 

He played in another 18 games for Condinese this year and showed that his avg Rating from the year before was not a fluke, good on him.

Player 2a: Citi - DC

July 2009

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

| 09/10 |   U20   |  32   |   4   |    2    |  1  |  7.22  |
|       | Senior  |   1   |   0   |    0    |  0  |  7.00  |
| 10/11 |Condinese|  25   |   2   |    4    |  0  |  7.12  |
| 11/12 |   U20   |  15   |   1   |    0    |  1  |  7.07  |
|       |Condinese|  11(1)|   1   |    5    |  0  |  7.33  |

Citi was even more amazing than Bartolini and my young Central defender stocks are overflowing, called back at the midpoint of the season due to my player shortages he played a long period in the U20s, good games for the boy.

Player 3: Bua - ST

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

| 10/11 |   U20   | 14(10)|   6   |    4    |  2  |  7.04  |
| 11/12 |Condinese| 11 (2)|   3   |    0    |  2  |  7.00  |

Not as good as his last season, but Bua was satisfactory, knowing that there were a lot of class St's playing in my Feeder club this season he did well.

Player 4: Pisanu - DC

PPM: Stays Back at all Times

July 2011

July 2012

| 11/12 | Senior  |  2(2) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.25  |
|       |   U20   | 22(8) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.60  | 

Not the most amazing season, but he was acceptable, he may yet be a star Defender once my current crop leave because they are costing too much.

Player 4a: Benassi - AML

July 2011

July 2012

| 11/12 | Senior  |  0(2) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.50  |
|       |   U20   | 20(2) |   3   |    8    |  2  |  7.14  | 

Watch your back Mr. Bassoli, this guy was class for the U20s this season, you might want to move back to Left back.

Player 5: Battisti - ST

July 2012

Battisti was picked by my Ass Man, and after a look myself I actually agree with him, this guy is the best thing my Youth team has ever seen. But I had to select two others this year.

Player 5a: Tejero - ST (ESP)

Foot: Both

July 2012

The first foreign member of my Youth Squad he had to be added to here, be interesting to see how long before I get another though. He doesn't look anywhere near his partner Battisti, but we will see.

Player 5b: Russo - GK

July 2012

The first GK I have had in my Youth squad, another reason to pick Russo, I actually generated two keepers this season, but this one is the best.

I am actually very happy to have finally got myself a class Youth player, hopefully I can foster him right and he will make a difference to me. I have also added in PPM's and which Foot they use :) Just for interest, if there is anything else anyone would like to see just ask away.

I said my Youth update was coming, these are getting longer. If you guys like i can just post links to them over in the Youth thread, up to you :)

Des - with regards to the youth summary it's up to you. they are iformative but if it's loads of extra work for you then just post a link.

well done on the expansion, but shame about the loan. the wage budget is a bit of a bugger! and then they criticise you for it!!

Darfo Boario Wages Update

So I let other clubs spend 750k on my players trying to drop the wages, but the list of players i sold is not quite so nice.

Mario Muller (back-up GK) - 120k

Alessandro Beccaria (5th ST) - 45k

Benjamin Bardet (5th DC) - 50k

Kevin Coyette (Back-up DR) - 100k

Ivan Palumbo (3rd GK) - 10k

Soufiane Dadda (AMRLC injury cover) - 100k

Unai Macisidor (3rd ST) - 80k

Sten Gijsen (Top DC) - 250k

Sten got angry that Palermo bid for him and I wouldn't let him go, so when they bid again the board accepted. Balance is now up to 220k so hopefully that'll keep me going for a bit and I have monthly income of 19k from transfers for at least 18months + 12k this month. I also have the following Future Fees sitting there which will help me in the future I hope.

Mancisidor 20%

Trisic 20%

Muller 20%

Gijsen 30%

Veneruso 20%

Pietribiasi 20%

Beccaria 30%

Coyette 25%

Ferro 10%

I am a lot happier with Finances, my team is about the same lvl as last season, so hopefully I am able to go the same way and make the playoffs for the 5th consecutive season.

Overall I have got wages down to 16,409 per week, with a budget of 13,160.

Highest Wage Earners Left

Franck Kanga (20-AMC) 1,700

Willy Lippini (20-MRL) 1,500

Ismael (23-GK) 1,400

Jean-Yves Capasso (21-DC) 1,300

Massimo Coda (23-ST) 1,300

Ismael & Coda are the strengths of my team and I made bids on the other 3 while I still was 5k under my wage budget and thought i would get more this season, but Capasso has replaced Gijsen (about 95% the player), Lippini has taken Pisa di Monterosa's place on the Left Wing & Kanga in about 6 months will be replacing Rinaldi in the Midfield so they will be the new strengths of my squad. And all three of them are valued over half a million quid as well, which if money goes bad then I can Sell them and hopefully take a bit out of them :)

Des - with regards to the youth summary it's up to you. they are iformative but if it's loads of extra work for you then just post a link.

There is only a little extra work as I C&P it over here and then just add a few bits for you guys, am possibly going to be extending them more into the next season or so, I am thinking of asking for Youth Academy improvements if I can get the finances going upwards.

looks like you've done well to steady the ship financially without weakening your team too much. well done. hopefully you'll be able to move up this season...

Just when I thought it might be possible, I have the only irreplacable player in my squad sold by my Chairman. Coda is on his way to Empoli for 300k + 30% + Friendly :(

gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was gutted until Coda told the manager of Empolie where to go. Now Coda stays, though he is unsettled, I think he says it best in his own words, "I am looking for a manager who will give me a key role in the team"

I so want to be able to say to him, "Well stay where you are ****face"

Empoli is Serie B, If he stays I should be Serie B next season and laughing at Trisic who signed with Cremonese (Whose stadium I am sharing) as he went with them to Serie B in JAnuary, now they are with me in Serie C1/A

On the Stadium sharing though, I played all my friendlies at my stadium...weird

Edit: But as soon as I started for real my first home game was almost a sellout of the 7000 seat stadium. 6685 punters turned up to watch, so lets go my current 1950 + 4000 expansion = 5950, great I'll be selling that out too and paying off a loan for 20 years :p

I am in serious trouble, just realised all 4 Serie B relegated sides have been put in my League.

Ascoli, Spezia, Cremonese & Perugia. Thats not fair, mid table may be a better hope.

Oh Stadium sharing makes for some classics.

Muller is returning to the ground he currently plays at, not back to where he played for me. What about Trisic, my long time striker also in the team. Also a little worried that my Back-up striker is starting for a former Serie B squad.

Cremonese is coming to...uh...Cremonese :p

that's seriously bad luck with the Serie B teams all being in your league.... just makes promotion more rewarding!! the additional fans you pull in should increase gate receipts though - hopefully this will be greater than the loan repayments.

good news on Coda too.

Rouen Update Season 2 - 2009/2010

Well we finished better than last season but a little short of promotion, finishing 7th, the relegated sides being too tough to compete with.

See table http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=Table2.jpg

The player stats are similar to last season and the lack of a regular keeper cost us. However both Harner(18) & Vela (19) are young so maybe these might get better. http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=GK2.jpg

The defence was better this season with both Herauville & Mangane both doing well, so hopefully I can sign some replacements here http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=Def2.jpg

The midfield was again solid but Plessis has decided to move on but the emergence of Gamiette has given me a decent option for next season. http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=Mid2.jpg

The forwards again led by Vareilles who single handedly scored most of our goals, I have him tied to a new long deal ! So thats 70 goals in two seasons !

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=For2.jpg

Lastly here are the best 3 youth players that I have who have played a few first team matches, do you guys think any of these have a future ? I do like Gamiette.

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=Auriac2.jpg

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=Gamiette2.jpg

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=Lopes2.jpg

Lastly here are the best 3 youth players that I have who have played a few first team matches, do you guys think any of these have a future ? I do like Gamiette.

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=Auriac2.jpg

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=Gamiette2.jpg

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/hyndlegs/?action=view&current=Lopes2.jpg

Well I personally like Auriac more than Gamiette. I think its a couple of things, technique is higher for one & also his Physical skills look good as well :), and you play them in more gmaes than me, I only use them as reserves, but I had been getting too large a squad so was in serious trouble, now that I have trimmed it I just need to work at it.

good season there hyndlegs - getting closer to promotion. if a couple of those draws had been wins who knows.... looking at the squad it looks liek you could with another striker to support Vareilles and take the pressure to score goals off him a bit. as for the youngsters they all look ok and might be ok if they develop further.

good luck next season.

Yeah I agree, I have signed a young Senegal forward who has under 21s caps so hopefully he can take the workload off Vareilles and then hopefully get someone else in double figures !! Will try to get on again the rest of this week !

Nocerina 2016/17 - Little Update

League Table

Champions League Group

Decent start to the season. We punched well above our weight last season to finish 3rd, and we're doing it again this season.

I didn't have much money in the summer to strengthen, I did spend £5.5m on a top class DC/DMC though, that was my only serious signing, along with some youngsters. I've relied on the youngsters I've bought in previous season to progress and they seem to be doing well :thup:

Aims for the season :-

Finish in the top 4 again. (hopefully)

We are just about through the group stage of the champions league, I would love to get to the quarters.

So Close to beating Florentina, I couldn't believe it when I saw this match up. And then to see my Under 20s pull off a stunning result like this Leading for 70 mins of the game and tied for 13 mins of the game only to lose it with 7 minutes to go is just amazing. They did let it slip, but its a stunning effort against a substantially better team.

I had a look and I have an even better result than the one above from my U20s, but that will have to wait for my 3 part update that is to come. First part will be general discussion of the season, second will be a look at the Youth of my club and the final part a look at the History of Darfo Boario from 2008 when I took over til 2013 where I am now.

On a bonus I survived my worst season yet with the club.

2012/13 Darfo Boario Season Update

Darfo Boario had a real up and down season this year, though mostly down, starting in week one aas the top club in the competition and riding a rollercoaster right til the end of the season finishing 13th only 4 points clear of the releagation playoffs. Starting the season with a 4-0 win over AlinoLeffe was really the high point of the season from there it was really an all around average season with the stars just not performing, but now with 3 star strikers in the club, but a real weakness in defense, especially when Capasso was not firing led to a final record of 11-7-16 52 goals for and 62 against, it was not the nicest, although the club did make it to the quarterfinals of the Serie C Cup where they were defeated by Spezia 3-4 on aggregate after losing the away leg 1-4, a comeback was on the cards but the team was unable to slot one more goal to win the match up at home finishing 2-0 and dropping out.

Only a few players played starring roles Massimo "The Force is strong in that one" Coda had another good season, but only scored 22 goals in his 35 appearances, Cocco had 18 in his 35 appearances. So neither striker starring, but both are definitely in with a shot. The new man Wriessnig managed to pick up 3 in 9 appearances, but Youth prospect Marcucci did better grabbing 5 in 6(9) which looks like a good chance for the future. Diagne had a shocking season and his replacement van den Berg was just as bad, Rinaldi is not what he used to be either, though facing so many former Serie B teams didn't help any of them, I am thinking of seeing who I can sell and rebuilding my squad towards a charge in 2014/15 as I really think the squad needs some work. So the top players in each position were as follows.

Position Name          Apps Con Cln Goals Asst MoM Rating
GK       Ismael        37    56  9    0     0   4   7.14
DR       Volpe         41             1     1   1   6.88
DL       Corbin        36(1)          0     1   0   6.65
DC       Sassi         36             1     2   0   6.92
DC       Capasso       21(2)          2     1   0   6.83
DC/Sub   Bartolini     21(2)          1     0   0   6.78
MC       van den Berg  27             1     3   0   7.07
MC       Rinaldi       32(1)          5    15   0   7.15
MR       Moliterni     39             2    13   0   7.13
ML       Lippini       27             4     0   2   6.96
ST       Coda          35            22    11   7   7.46
ST       Cocco         33(2)         18     5   5   7.26

Really a poor season all around, but I survived so lets build from here.

Club History

2008/09 Serie C2/C  4th Lost in Playoff Semis
2009/10 Serie C2/A  3rd Lost in Playoff Final
2010/11 Serie C2/A  2nd Promoted Playoffs
2011/12 Serie C1/A  5th Lost in Playoff Semis
2012/13 Serie C1/A 13th Avoid Relegation by 4 pts

2012/13 Darfo Boario History Update

International Players[/b]

Franck Kanga

| Year  | Nation | Squad | Games  | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
|-------|--------|-------|--------|-------|---------|-----|--------|
| 12/13 |  CMR   |  U21  |  1(0)  |   0   |    1    |  0  |  8.00  |
|_______|________|_______|________|_______|_________|_____|________|

Willy Lippini

| 12/13 |  FRA   |  U21  |  0(2)  |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.00  |

Pascal Wriessnig

| 12/13 |  AUT   |  U21  |  3(0)  |   1   |    0    |  0  |  6.00  |

Season by season Attendance

| Season  | Avg Att  | High Att | Low Att  |
|---------|----------|----------|----------|
| 2008/09 |   1657   |   1941   |    742   |
| 2009/10 |   1546   |   1939   |    721   |
| 2010/11 |   1832   |   1940   |   1244   |
| 2011/12 |   1844   |   1947   |   1156   |
| 2012/13 |   5386   |   6987   |    773   |
|_________|__________|__________|__________|

Home vs Away

| Season  | League | Home   | Away    | Points |
|---------|--------|--------|---------|--------|
| 2008/09 |  C2/C  | 10-5-2 |  6-7- 4 | 35-25  |
| 2009/10 |  C2/A  | 14-2-1 |  7-4- 6 | 44-25  |
| 2010/11 |  C2/A  | 11-3-3 | 10-4- 3 | 36-34  |
| 2011/12 |  C1/A  | 10-4-3 |  6-1-10 | 34-19  |
| 2012/13 |  C1/A  |  7-5-5 |  4-2-11 | 26-14  |
|_________|________|________|_________|________|

All Time Top Players

Appearances

Franco Rinaldi             184  (1)
Momar Diagne               162  (7)
Rodolfo Pisa di Monterosa  155 (10)
Massimo Coda               147
Alexandre Corbin           115  (1)

Goals

Massimo Coda         105
Momar Diagne          86
Stefano Pietribiasi   62
Franco Rinaldi        54
Andrea Cocco          33

Assists

Franco Rinaldi             114
Francesco Veneruso          41
Pasquale Moliterni          38
Massimo Coda                34
Rodolfo Pisa di Monterosa   33

Man of the Match

Massimo Coda                34
Momar Diagne                21
Franco Rinaldi              15
Stefano Pietribiasi         12
Andrea Cocco                10

Club History

2008/09 Serie C2/C  4th Lost in Playoff Semis
2009/10 Serie C2/A  3rd Lost in Playoff Final
2010/11 Serie C2/A  2nd Promoted Playoffs
2011/12 Serie C1/A  5th Lost in Playoff Semis
2012/13 Serie C1/A 13th

So a bit frustrated with that, I lost almost 5 months of gametime from July 1st right back to Feb 22nd.

I think I might have some fun with a few different things before FM09 now, but I may have a look at the other leagues in this challenge and see if I can find myself some fun, even though I really love the Italian set-up :)

So still awake when it finsihed...this decision could take a while there are 33 or more teams in the divisions that have been promoted with the creation of the new Regional Divisions.

Also looks like I will be using a lot of Youth, In every Match Squad I need 6 German Under 24s & 3 German Under 21s, so I guess thats going to be 3 between 21 & 24 and 3 Under 21, not the best, but I do generally use young players anyway. This continues in the Third Division, but in the second Division that rule is gone and a new one replaces it "No more than 3 players who have been registered for a different team" Ok looks like only signing free agents is a good idea :p And that rule is true in the Bundes Liga as well. :(

So I am going to spend some time selecting a team and then I will post some stuff here, on names alone I will be heading to SC Preu(B)en Munster. Could be different though.

Down to 4 teams now.

Team                 Kits                     Stadium  Train      Youth      Acad
Sachsen Leipzig    - Grn&W Hoops/Grn&W Slv   - 44199 - Adequate - Adequate - Yes
FC 08 Homburg      - W&Aqua Slv/Aqua         - 22500 - Adequate - Basic    - Yes
FC Saarbrucken     - Bla&Navy Str/White      - 35303 - Average  - Average  - Yes
SC PreuBen Munster - Grn&W Side/Maroon       - 15050 - Average  - Adequate - Yes

Getting somewhere, but its a hard decision given that all the clubs currently have players in their squads :p This is something different to Italy,.

2008/09 Des Tiny joins FC Sachsen Leipzig

Following my screw up in Italy I have decided to go have a look at Germany, first thing I realised to pick a squad here will take forever, there are over 30 clubs promoted following the rejigging of the whole set-up in Germany at the start of the second season, and then only 1 club from each Division is promoted. So getting out of the bottom is the biggest challenge I think. So Des Tiny has been announced as the new Manager of Sachsen Leipzig in the German Regional Division North.

So I sat down to sort out the players already on the books, this Squad look like the best in each position, but I have a lot of Back-up as shown here.

So now to get myself some staff on board and then try and find some players, cause clearly there are some better ones out there than what I currently have.

Leipzig Youth

Class of 2009

Bader

I think he really could develop into something more, and having them start at 15 in Germany should make it interesting, though it means an extra 2 years before they are really of any use to me.

Schneider

He looks like he will be no better than average, of course the better training and youth facilities here could make a difference so you never know.

Archived